It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect sphere and star-like flyby on 05/17/17.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jertens61
No offense because I love UFO's as much as
anyone but maybe the reason
some UFO's are shaped like "3'' and "5" are because
numeric balloons are for people
that are turning 30 and 50 .
I'm sure some fours and sevens are floating out
there somewhere.

edit on 22-5-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It is very well known that "believers" love blurry or incomplete accounts, like footage with only glowing dots, or blurry out of focus footage as the one selected by Dr. Greer from my channel(where plenty more with clear images) to be included in his Unacknowledged documentary at Mark 01:07:43 and the reason is simple: then they can complete the missing details with preconceived ideas and wishful thinking.

[SNIP]
edit on 5/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed video

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sorry but total and utter Bull Cookies, I joined here because of a post on another site I was told I would see some REAL proof have I yet NO.

If I see it I would back it 100% real proof is likely to be photographic or video. Many members like me are longtime photographers with good to pro level grear.

We know the issues with equipment and images yet people seem to think some cretin with an iphone that seems to see a ufo every other day is genuine.

On the 2012 forum we used to get posts of lens flare claimed to be Nibiru or if the camera or phone was pointed directly at the Sun a black dot would be seen due to the sensor being overloaded.

Any dot of light at night is Mog from Zog even on airport flight paths. Morphing ufo's another common video subject caused by auto focus hunting.

Then we get the small black dots on daylight videos or stills most likely small insects. or birds that become ufo's travelling at mach 5+.

Or the estimates for objects height or speed when they dont know a size or distance.

You will find many members like me will post an example of one of our shots or someone elses to prove the point.

As you know many members are out for long hours taking pictures of the night sky yet with all the good gear and skill to use it we are never lucky.

Since the Calling all Astrophotographers thread was started thousands of hours have been spent and probably as much on processing.

Now if that doesn't make people think twice what will so heres to seeing real proof or better still taking it.

<< 1  2   >>

join