It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing that would have me believe trump is on our side...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The only thing that would have me believe trump is on our side... is if he reopened the 9/11 investigation. Other than that, he probably wont gain confidence from me. Think what you want about 9/11 but I believe it was an inside job. If he wants my trust, this is the only way. Otherwise, he is just as corrupt as Hillary in my eyes.

Maybe there is another way for me to gain confidence in him but I don't see it.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Well....That's like, your opinion man. Good luck with that!

Anti-Trump thread number 74. The number may not reflect the actual count. Close enough.

edit on 21-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Before you hop on the "he just a Trump hater" train, check my threads. I've defended the buffoon more than attacked him. The rate at which I've defended him compared to attack him is VERY considerable. I gave the dude a chance and he's ruined my confidence.

Even if I was just a Trump hater (which i'd refute) he is either misinformed or aware of the 9/11 inside job.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Before you hop on the "he just a Trump hater" train, check my threads. I've defended the buffoon more than attacked him. I gave the dude a chance and he's ruined my confidence.

Well, it's nice to know your opinion is easily swayed like a field of cane in the soft wind at noon.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Easily swayed? pfft.

What is the purpose of your reply?

It can't be just to claim I am easily swayed without knowing how or why I was swayed or to call me a Trump hater. I'd like to believe you aren't that much of a moron.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Easily swayed? pfft.

What is the purpose of your reply?

It can't be just to claim I am easily swayed without knowing how or why I was swayed. I'd like to believe you aren't that much of a moron.

The president has been in his position little over 100 days and just because he hasn't kept his word what YOU expected him to, you automatically thinks the guy is garbage. Because of people like yourself is why I thank the Gods the electoral college exists. Although you have every right to change your mind. But hey it's on you.

I'd like to believe I would care if I was called a moron. To which it stands, I do not. The purpose of my reply is my own choosing for me to know and you to guess.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The president has been in his position little over 100 days and just because he hasn't kept his word what YOU expected him to, you automatically thinks the guy is garbage.

Not why I was swayed. Nice assumption. Stop replying, you are cluttering my thread with garbage.

p.s for me to guess huh? I haven't and will not besides I didn't guess, I asked. My sentence structure may be horrible but I will call you a moron.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The president has been in his position little over 100 days and just because he hasn't kept his word what YOU expected him to, you automatically thinks the guy is garbage.

Not why I was swayed. Nice assumption. Stop replying, you are cluttering my thread with garbage.

Yet you failed to post why your opinion was swayed to keep me from assuming. That's your own dumb fault. Feel free to reply.

Oh and if it was all about the 9/11 stuff. Wow. Just wow.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

So he hasnt cured cancer, saved the planet from climate change, and governed world peace in 100 days, but that he has been doing what he said he'd do, he also hasn't said "9/11 was an inside job, lets task that!" and you what? that's an argument?

bullshinola...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I don't even know how to respond to this crap. More of the same 1st 100 days bs. Trump conjecture means nothing, actions are where it counts.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
he also hasn't said "9/11 was an inside job, lets task that!"

No, but he did say it was a Saudi job... Then he sold them $110,000,000,000 worth of weapons yesterday.

#LOGIC

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Him selling weapons to Saudi was a big red flag for me. I've not seen him talk about the Turkish embassy incident either which is another flag. I might have missed that. This stuff happened after I hopped off the Trump train and didn't have to do with it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Anti-Trump thread number 74. The number may not reflect the actual count. Close enough.

Do you have anything constructive or on topic to add?

Or are you just going to troll people's threads that don't abide by your same ideology strictly because they're anti-Trump and that triggers you?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't think trump is on anyone's side but his own.

And before someone says but "Hillary"......The same is true for her as well.

This years election was a zero sum game to me with no good outcomes.

I don't think there will ever be a president that is genuinely on the side of the populace.

They will always serve other interests and masters while pretending to serve the public.

I have seen enough administrations to come to this conclusion.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Do you have anything constructive or on topic to add?

Or are you just going to troll people's threads that don't abide by your same ideology strictly because they're anti-Trump and that triggers you?

Hashtag Triggered. Nothing triggers the trigger squeezer. I wasn't trolling but asking a legitimate question. Not my fault people get bent out of shape over it.

Back to your corner to cry about it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
At least those rightwingers worldwide have an healthy self-confidence. Or is it that big, that self-confidence, that it starts to get unhealthy, making those rightwingers blind for facts and let´s them scream fake news, lefties, libtards etc, if something doesn´t fit their rightwinger bias?

It seems that is must be unhealthy, if a minority on the world thinks that the overwhelming majority of mentally sane people worldwide(i guess around 90% of the average worldpopulation which can´t take Trump and his fooled left behind, concerned and enraged followers serious, are laughing at him and his "government" or don´t care anymore what happens in the wild, wild west, which still in parts is a third world country) are all fake news spreaders, libtards, blind idiots, stupid fools, lefties, dumb democrats, shills, trolls etc.

Only that little minority of loud rightwingers(at most those Trumpsters) thinks that it is all knowing, all seeing, that thinks it is the only keeper of all wisdom and the only truth, that still thinks Trump is their saviour, that still think he is the greatest of em all. It must be partial blindness not to see what happened and happens. It must be a kind of an illness not to mention how funny that all is for the rest of the sane worldpopulation, how they are still riding the wrong, the Trump train, to "get rescued from the establishment", by the establishment, by billionaires or individuals that act if they were billionaires. By the military industrial complex, banksters and all those that are fooling all of us since ever.

But this little rightwinger minority is still defending Trump, his lunatic actions and tweets and opinions that change faster than customers of prostitutes. So really, the whole sane world is wrong, stupid, dumb, to blind to see how wonderful and great Trump is, that he is the saviour of the left behind, concerned and enraged citizens that were tortured by the establishment? The whole world is too blind to see that his voters weren´t fooled, tricked into voting for him? The wholse sane world is too blind to see the wall that was build, that not one of his promises was broken, that everything he promised was a great success? The whole world is to blind to see the millions of jobs he created, how he brought down the social inequality, fighted poverty, or at least tried to change something to a better?

Could it be that the whole sane world can´t see what rightwingers, Trumpeteers can see, because it simply isn´t there? Because it only are wishesy in the heads of those that can´t admit they were and are fooled?

But, but, but, he just had a 100 days. Yes, and before around 100 days the sane world was asked to give him his first 100 days. We did, and now we are allowed to call a lunatic clown a clown, we are allowed to point with the finger to him and laugh about him, and also to those that still defend him and think he is their saviour.

But yeah, from the view of his supporters the whole sane world is insane. If there are 1000 people in a room and i am the only one with crude opinions and everybody laughs about me or just has pity on me idiot, sane people would start to ask themselves if the mistake is on their side.

But not rightwingers and Trumpeteers!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I don't even know how to respond to this crap. More of the same 1st 100 days bs. Trump conjecture means nothing, actions are where it counts.

Ohh I'm sorry.. did I say something you need a safe space from?

How about YOU be president and lets see who cries then.. boo hoo..

sorry snow flake...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
He did make some big campaign promises and 4 years isn`t a lot of time to make good on them, he better get to work and start making some progress on those promises.

instead of saying that he has only been president for 4 months you should look at it as he only has 44 more months to make good on his big promises, like repealing obamacare, building the wall, finding the truth about 9/11

if he is a typical politician he will wait until the last year of his 4 years and then start doing something about those promises, that way he can use it as a re-election tool.
re-elect me so I can finish the 9/11 investigation, re-elect me so I can finish the wall, re-elect me so I can finish repealing obamacare.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Safe space? I am the type of dude that will fight you even if I know I'll lose. I wasn't triggered, I just think you post stupid #. Big difference. Glad to see you use those same projection tactics as a sjw.... all the while degrading me like I am one.

And before you say it's stupid to fight when a lose is probable. People don't always fight to win, they fight for respect, experience, a cause, etc.

top topics

join