It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Keeps Racking Up Wins

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wrong person
edit on 23-5-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

He is the question, can you tell me what the black and white picture represents, and if it is linked to a secret society, which one, and what is their purpose?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That won't happen as long as the shift is gradual as it has been and as with new technologies the price always goes down with time. Take solar city for instance. Elon Musk with the help of the Obama administration has created solar shingles. That yes right now are very expensive, but after a few years and hopefully more subsidies the price will go down.
Even still they have long term financing for the system. Which considering the fact the electric company will most likely be paying you for the energy you produce makes it affordable already. I just bought my house last year and had the roof reshingled as part of the deal. Otherwise I would have already preordered a system. I will also be getting a tesla 3 after my current car is paid off.

By then the solar shingles should be cheaper at which point I will get them installed and be virtually energy independent as a middle class American.

I think wind is a waste of time, land, and resources and should just be stopped now. As the money would be better spent putting solar shingles on homes and businesses.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So much partisanship! You realize most of that sh*t is because of Obama. Trump is continuing with the exact same plans the generals had under Obama, but because Obama was president it was a bad plan, but now that he's president, good plan! Lol debt decrease also Obama. Obama deported more people than any other president, but f*ck facts right? Lol

Not only did they not repeal Obamacare but they never will. Repealing would mean the US government no longer taking any action in the health care industry which is now impossible because conservative voters love the Affordable Care Act but hate Obamacare, lol as irrational as that sounds. Health care is never returning to the free market, doesn't matter how much you gut the ACA, Obama already won. The very fact that they can't repeal it without replacing it with their own government run health care program is proof positive.

All those regulations and speeches about coal are all just for show XD. If you actually asked coal miners and corporations they would tell you that Trump has barely done anything. Coal plants are still shutting down across the country, including one on a native american reservation where the US government made a deal and surprise surprise is going back on that deal. Coal is more expensive and less efficient than natural gas, coal companies are turning away from coal, that should tell you something lol.

When Trump asked Merkel to pay more for NATO she tried to explain to him how the system works, I don't think he got it and neither do any of his followers. Besides why do you give a sh*t what NATO allies are spending when the US spends more on defense than any other nation on this planet.
PS everyone hated Comey, but that's how you knew he wasn't in anyone's corner.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Former CIA chief Brennan says Russia interfered in US election AND had contact with Trump campaign. How's that fit in with Trump's 'wins'?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
You wouldn't know this if you watch the media but Trump is having a great deal of success in his endeavors (which is why the media is trying to keep you distracted with rumors of rumors). Here's a quick dozen:

1) Trump singed the huge arms deal w/Saudi Arabia. Good for American jobs and good for our foreign interests. link
2) Since his inauguration the national debt has decreased from 19,947,304,555,212.49 to the current 19,846,211,384,209.15. That's over 100 billion dollars. This will need to be amped up significantly, but any decline over a five month period is a positive in contrast with the last 8 years. link
3) Jobs gains continue to pile up. the U6 rate is near pre-recession lows. link
4) Killed TPP link
5) Illegal immigration is at 21st century low! link
6) Gorsuch was confirmed. link
7) Repeal of obamacare passed the house (now in the senate). link
8) Manufacturing is growing at a pace not seen since 1984. link
9) Removed regulations meant to put coal industry out of business. link
10) Our NATO allies are spending more and committing to spend more to meet their NATO requirements. link
11) China is helping the US with North Korea for the first time in ages. link
12) ISIS is on their heels and Trump has ordered aggressive movement against their leaders to deal a death blow. link

Meanwhile, the press has worked themselves into a frenzy over Russia (A country they loved, until this election) and Comey (A man they hated, until he was fired).

You tell me who is winning?

#'s 2&3-riding shirttails of Obama
#6 - not a success to over half of Americans
#7 - a very big disgrace and not considered a success to over half of Americans, also has not passed senate.

im not even going to comment on the rest.

BUT...

nice twist of facts mixed with opinions to try and keep up your political agenda even though you are quickly sinking on your 4-EVER-TRUMPETTER ship of Bull#

you are a demented cardboard person who is playing nicely in the hands of these crooks. You are nothing more than a sheeple follower of these crooks. wake up and get your head out of the sand idiot
edit on 23-5-2017 by veracity because: to tell you have demented you sound with you OP and WAKE UP

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

That won't happen as long as the shift is gradual as it has been and as with new technologies the price always goes down with time.

That's the entire point. The obama admin decided they didn't like the gradual shift so they tried to force it, this would have resulted in a huge increase in everyone's power bill.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

So the recovery and turnaround of the economy in early 2009 was all because of bush, right?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Lol debt decrease also Obama.

Why did it never decrease over a five month period while he was president? Why are we miraculously only seeing this after he leaves office? I swear, some people are dumber than a box of rocks.

The very fact that they can't repeal it without replacing it with their own government run health care program is proof positive.

They could, but they won't. But not because it would be bad or unpopular to do so, rather because the uniparty wants the control that the ACA gives them.

Coal plants are still shutting down across the country, including one on a native american reservation where the US government made a deal and surprise surprise is going back on that deal.

Do you have any data to prove this or just an anecdotal story about one plant?

Coal is more expensive and less efficient than natural gas

True, however the problem with natural gas is that before any new hookup the gas companies have to be able to guarantee 50 years of service. That requires a lot of reserves. But further, the savior obama hated natural gas too, and why wouldn't he, it's basically methane... CAGW!!!!!
link

When Trump asked Merkel to pay more for NATO she tried to explain to him how the system works

You sat in on their conversations?

Besides why do you give a sh*t what NATO allies are spending when the US spends more on defense than any other nation on this planet.

Because the US provides protection for those countries and we're 19 trillion dollars in debt. We need their help to keep the organization as powerful as it can be.

everyone hated Comey, but that's how you knew he wasn't in anyone's corner.

Sure he was, it just wasn't obvious at first. He was a clinton/lefty goon. Look at his actions they were always meant to slightly favor the left while attempting to appear impartial.

But quick, without googling it, who were the three FBI directors prior to comey? That was the problem with comey.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

you are a demented cardboard person who is playing nicely in the hands of these crooks. You are nothing more than a sheeple follower of these crooks. wake up and get your head out of the sand idiot

Go on, tell me how you really feel. The dems hate trump. The reps hate trump. Maybe I'm the one with my head out of the sand, not buying the BS fed to me by media.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

That's not what he said. He said russia attempted to interfere (duh) and had contact with Associates in the trump campaign (we already knew this, see flynn).

Basically the russians attempted to infiltrate the trump campaign. How is that a crime on the behalf of trump or his campaign?

But what should be really telling is that they weren't "trying" to infiltrate the Clinton campaign (the obvious choice if you're wanting influence, she was a shoo-in lol). I wonder why that is? Maybe because they already had done so through podesta?
edit on 23-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

im not saying you need to listen to the media, but dont build your own "facts" upon your opinions and tid bits of info you gather from extreme right websights. Thats worse than blindly following the media.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You're wrong, or purposely lying to yourself. That's exactly what Brennan said - that the Russia interfered in US election AND had contact with Trump campaign. Watch the tape again. Or don't. I couldn't care less. Trump's a dead pres walking. Pence, the next loser up, has his own problems with lying about Flynn. Either way, the Trump presidency will be impotent for as long as it is able to endure - which should be until, at most, 2019, after the GOP Congress gets tossed out.

Worst. President. Ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join