It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Keeps Racking Up Wins

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Thank you.

Now I don't have to explain the same things.

Trump has dealt with maybe one thing.

One win.

...I guess...

YAY!!....

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Probably because Trump doesn't have an old school adgenda to # the World from behind, like the last admin has been doing to everyone. People need to grow some gonads and stand with Trump if they want real change.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: namelesss

If he will serve his presidential tour (8 years) he will have surprisen (is that even a correct english word?) the us population.. In a very bad way or a very good way.

You know, knowing what is around the corner, I cannot judge Trump's position in the Universe, at the moment.
Things are going to get much worse before they get magnificent! *__-
It certainly appears that Trumps the man to help usher in the 'getting much worse', which is a necessary feature of the 'pot 'o gold' afterward!
If not him, someone else.
Whoever, it is going to be a painful couple centuries!
Trump is what is, not 'good', not 'evil'... what is (at least for the moment).
And what is, is always 'necessary'! *__-

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The sand is the MSM and you're neck deep. Trump will not be impeached. Sorry.

But humor me: What law did he break?

You humor me and tell me "I told you so!" at the end of his term.
Blaming 'false news' and unfairness and attacking and 'lashing out' and deflecting are all Trump's failed infantile responses... and lies!
It is your head in the sand, and a few months will prove it.
Or more denial, perhaps? *__-

Funny, you've been running the same diatribe for around a year now. 'I told you so'. It keeps being pushed into the future. Funny how that works. The 'future' stays in the future. Always has.

Are you serious?
For a year now?
How long has he been in office?
The courts will answer/keep answering what laws he breaks.
That he has no respect for the law is obvious, hence his flouting 'end runs'.
He's shooting himself in the foot daily.
Time will tell, whether that works for you, or not.
Best of luck! *__-

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So what if that was the intention. A responsible and intelligent society would advance beyond coal. As there are far better alternatives. Job markets will shift and people will have to learn new skills, but I say that is a better alternative to our people getting black lung, these plants poisoning our air, and the waste poisoning our land.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The sand is the MSM and you're neck deep. Trump will not be impeached. Sorry.

But humor me: What law did he break?

You humor me and tell me "I told you so!" at the end of his term.
Blaming 'false news' and unfairness and attacking and 'lashing out' and deflecting are all Trump's failed infantile responses... and lies!
It is your head in the sand, and a few months will prove it.
Or more denial, perhaps? *__-

IIRC, you've been running this since well before the election. What you seem in denial of is both political parties

Funny, you've been running the same diatribe for around a year now. 'I told you so'. It keeps being pushed into the future. Funny how that works. The 'future' stays in the future. Always has.

Are you serious?
For a year now?
How long has he been in office?
The courts will answer/keep answering what laws he breaks.
That he has no respect for the law is obvious, hence his flouting 'end runs'.
He's shooting himself in the foot daily.
Time will tell, whether that works for you, or not.
Best of luck! *__-

IIRC, you've been on this rant long before the election. YOUR denial is the obvious lack of 'respect' for the law by both political parties. Selective application of the law is a kind description for the 'business as usual' crowd.

So I believe Trump will be subjected to an attempted impeachment. Whether it succeeds is another question.

Trump doesn't break law. He breaks conventional thinking and application of solutions. Can't handle it? Try naval contemplation for a few decades......

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I wouldn't bother, these people are clueless. They will be proven wrong again and again ad infinitum.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: nwtrucker

I wouldn't bother, these people are clueless. They will be proven wrong again and again ad infinitum.

I suppose that's the truth of it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The God Emperor travels to middle east and on his first stop sends home 350billion worth of contracts. barry soetoro sent over planes full of cash to Iran like the gangster he is. I think I'll stick with the fella who brings home the bacon...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Dfairlite please source any proof of your counter claims,
You sound like an idiot when you make up insults without evidence to back it up.

Lame

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph
The God Emperor travels to middle east and on his first stop sends home 350billion worth of contracts. barry soetoro sent over planes full of cash to Iran like the gangster he is. I think I'll stick with the fella who brings home the bacon...

The jobs are for the Saudis. The American companies of Lockheed, Ge, Raytheon are going to teach the Saudis how build arms. Congratulations Wall Street and shareholders.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

originally posted by: The3murph

The jobs are for the Saudis. The American companies of Lockheed, Ge, Raytheon are going to teach the Saudis how build arms. Congratulations Wall Street and shareholders.

www.cnbc.com...

That will keep the AMERICANS who work there working. The God Emperor was wrong about one thing though....

I NEVER tire of WINNING!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The3murph

According the report this is for the Saudi economy and needed jobs for their people. Why would they hire americans except to train? And providing jobs over seas is not what he promised rural America.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

1. $110 billion deal with the very people he criticised Hillary for receiving money from; "These are people that push gays off business — off buildings... that kill women and treat women horribly" - Donald Trump

2. The reduction in our national debt is the result of typical "short term" fluctuation of debt. It can range from $1 million to $100 billion in a single day, both up and down, this is common. It has zero to do with any policy of President Trump, he's only been on office for a little over a hundred days with practically no debt policy in place, even with policy in place there has not been enough time for it to have any noticeable effect.

3. Again, this early into his administration it's difficult to really give him credit for all of the economic improvement. It's shared between him and Obama's previous economic policies that are being seen within the market.

4. Killed TPP (inevitable no matter who would of won in November)

5. Illegal immigration has been on the decline since 2009.

6. Congrats he nominated a moderate voice so he would be more easily confirmed.

7. Repeal of Obamacare? Looks no where close to passing the Senate, but we will stay tuned.

8. Let's stay tuned, again to early to tell.

9. Coal is a dying industry, trying to revive it is going against the free market. We have much more profitable, cleaner alternatives.

10. All member countries that were lagging behind in their requirements made the commitment in 2014 to take the necessary steps to come in compliance.

11. The situation in North Korea is still ongoing, again, lets stay tuned.

12. Hate to break it to you, but Obama helped a lot with that one. When Obama left office and Trump took charge ISIS was in full retreat across Iraq and Syria.

Let's stay tuned...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

This *used to be a conspiracy site, it is now just a mainstream news repost site.

edit on 22-5-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ChairmanMeow

This is the prime example of my above post

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm having so much fun winning, I may get bored with winning.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChairmanMeow

1) Hillary personally received money from them through the clinton foundation. Much different. Who should we go to in that region?

2) No it's not a normal fluctuation, but nice try. There was no five month period during the obama administration where the debt went down over 100 billion dollars. Trump definitely had an impact when he put a governmetn hiring freeze, didn't he?

3) To an extent I can agree with this. Obama deserves some of the credit for certain.

4) Are you really confident hillary would have killed TPP?

5) No it hasn't, it's been stable but not declining.

6) But the dems wasted their filibuster on the moderate voice so now he can nominate hard traditionalists.

9) It was being artificially suffocated by the obama admin, not the free market. Subsidy's for solar and costly regulations on coal made the price gap seem closer than it really is. Eventually we'll get there though. In the meantime let's have the best, cheapest option available to choose from.

10) Yet in 2015 and 2016 only two made any progress towards that. Now we have two more in the beginning months of the trump presidency.

11) It can't be denied that china is taking a role they haven't taken in a very long time.

12) Obama said isis was in full retreat in 2012 too.

But I agree, let's stay tuned. More great things to come.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Who cares if energy is priced too high for the average consumer? Are you really asking that question?

Let me ask you a question. Do you have solar panels on your home? And wind turbines? If so, what was the cost. If not, why not?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

You didn't respond to my post so I'm not sure which claims you'd like sources for.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join