It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Keeps Racking Up Wins

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Okay your highness.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Apparently he won a medal in SA....
Trump bows to receive shiny things from Saudi King

Will go nicely with the decor in Trump tower...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

Oh my days. This is an outrage and I'm not being sarcastic this time.

Trump bowed, today is a sad day.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Dfairlite
ou tell me who is winning?

Impeachment or resignation before end of term, Mr Ostrich!

Highly unlikely historically, or otherwise.

It's far more likely some leftist media outlets will die out in the next 7+ years.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Dfairlite

1) Trump singed the huge arms deal w/Saudi Arabia. Good for American jobs and good for our foreign interests.

Yeah putting weapons in the hands of the nation that leads the world in terrorism great job!!!!

2) Since his inauguration the national debt has decreased from 19,947,304,555,212.49 to the current 19,846,211,384,209.15. That's over 100 billion dollars. This will need to be amped up significantly, but any decline over a five month period is a positive in contrast with the last 8 years.

The debt is now over 19.9 trillion so your it's been dropping since he took office is wrong. The dimwit even once claimed it dropped 12 billion in his first month which of course was BS. Here's the real kicker Trump has enacted no legislation that would affect our national debt so if you are happy about this then you need to be congratulating Obama because the debt is dropping due to his policies still being in effect.

4) Killed TPP

The one thing he did right.

9) Removed regulations meant to put coal industry out of business.

Total BS. Stopping coal mines from polluting the water and air isn't whats putting them out of business it's because coal is becoming obsolete.

Our NATO allies are spending more and committing to spend more to meet their NATO requirements.

So someone finally explained NATO to Trump? I bet the nine year old that explained it to him had headache to no end explaining it over and over again.

ISIS is on their heels and Trump has ordered aggressive movement against their leaders to deal a death blow.

You mean that group that was supposed to be gone 30 days after the took office? What happened did they open a resort and slap his name on it? It worked for SA so why not ISIS?

You tell me who is winning?

Sure as hell isn't the American people.

Thank you for bringing some truth to this thread.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

#Alternativefacts are all buster brings. I sourced all my claims and refuted every idea he presented there.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Alternative energy sources are also causing a shift from coal to renewables.

Slowly. This regulation was meant to increase the cost of coal to make the prices of renewables seem better. You basically laid out how they were planning to kill the industry but forgot to factor in that increasing costs by "millions in labors and materials" would increase cost to consumers. It would not have created jobs because it would have made coal less competitive, businesses would shutter up instead of bleed money and die.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I sit like that. Am I part of a secret society?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obama was head and shoulders above trump in every way.

Trump made obama into a stuttering mess.

U6 near pre recession lows. Manufacturing booming. Consumer confidence high. right/wrong track trending towards positive. Illegal immigration at 21st century lows. Respect for law being restored.
All of these are areas where trump is head and shoulders above Obama.

Those are just simple facts and we're only ~120 days in.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

If ISIS has been greatly diminished as you claim then why hasn't this leadership been taken out?

If you bothered to read the sources I provided in the OP you would know that we are taking them out. But as you pointed out in your prior sentence, new leaders do keep filling the gaps we're creating. But the new strategy will stop that.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I already put 200 on impeachment. 4 Months to go. Confident as hell. After this hilarious Middle East show things will go back to reality. Looking forward to my small but rewarding payday

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IamALWAYSright

Next time you can just mail me the $200 and end up with the same results

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You humor me and tell me "I told you so!" at the end of his term.

Do you really want to wait 8 years to do this?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oh my days. This is an outrage and I'm not being sarcastic this time.

Trump bowed, today is a sad day.

The king is old he can't reach very high so either Trump had to bend down to the little man to put the medal around his neck or there would have been a weird moment as the king would not be able to place the medal if he didn't...lol

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

So that's the symbol I've been making all these years, well I was a mason...stonemason...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I don't like that. It's not a natural stance for me.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Fair point. My conspiracy senses were tingling hard when I posted that.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You humor me and tell me "I told you so!" at the end of his term.

Do you really want to wait 8 years to do this?

Perfectly willing to wait 8 years if need be.
We always get exactly what we 'need', even if painful!
Personally, I see resignation and/or impeachment.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright
I already put 200 on impeachment. 4 Months to go. Confident as hell. After this hilarious Middle East show things will go back to reality. Looking forward to my small but rewarding payday

Don't worry. Even Drumf doesn't leave early, he CLEARLY is going to go down as America's worst president.
And just knowimg what that will do to his fragile childish ego makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Vile, vile "man"

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: Dfairlite
ou tell me who is winning?

Impeachment or resignation before end of term, Mr Ostrich!

Highly unlikely historically, or otherwise.

It's far more likely some leftist media outlets will die out in the next 7+ years.

We are upon uniquely 'historical' times where same old same old is not working, for weather or govt.
And, please, don't waste my time with partisan whining about the 'left', or anyone else. Plenty right leaning media will also die off in that time frame. Meaningless.
The media will outlast Trump!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join