It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Keeps Racking Up Wins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What's going on is not what the msm is telling you. This was proven in 2001.

16 years later and you still don't get it?

link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

I was being facetious. Sorry, man.

That's cool. Yah, I have a problem telling when people are joking for some reason. I think my inner voice just always reads stuff that way. I'm sure there is some mental case that could be made about that. For me, I just get used to it.

Maybe put a wink face after it as a clue for me next time.

link   
a reply to: PistolPete

In what world does that make sense? They have one point of crossover and that's somehow evidence of a conspiracy? It would be more convincing if soros was investing in many aspects of kushner's dealings.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It was proven in 2001 that you're really special????

Wait, I read that again before it actually made sense. Sorry it's late here.

I got that the MSM lies. Saying they lie means that you don't know what's going on either though. I thought you were implying you did know what was going on. If not, then how do you really know the MSM isn't telling what's really going on???
edit on 21-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Troll.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Troll.

Yeah, that's it. I've been a member here for 14 years waiting just to troll you. That really would make you special. LOL

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Absolutely. Al Qaeda in Yemen is the least of our worries. They're just fisherman trying to survive against a radical enemy backed by a super-power.

How does that sound familiar?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yemen is rarely mentioned in Western media because they're too busy distracting us with bullsh!t about Russia and Trump. It's all smoke and mirrors. All of it. And yes, Syria has been pretty much the same.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

If you can't understand why George Soros giving Jared Kushner money shouldn't give you an aneurysm, you aren't paying attention.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

East coast. Very late Saturday night here.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You're holding out much better than me.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I understand the connections, but I don't see how a single overlapping investment = soros pawn.
Here are soros' public holdings: link Either soros is an avid investor or he's a puppet master with a time turner to keep up with all of it.

Now don't get me wrong, I think soros embodies much of what's wrong with american politics but one connection does not a conspiracy make.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It was proven in 2001 that you're really special????

Wait, I read that again before it actually made sense. Sorry it's late here.

I got that the MSM lies. Saying they lie means that you don't know what's going on either though. I thought you were implying you did know what was going on. If not, then how do you really know the MSM isn't telling what's really going on???

Okay, you edited it to seem less trollish...

You're absolutely right. I don't know wtf is going on any more than you or any other average Joe. My point is, all this crap in the media about political scandals is a massive distraction to what is really happening around the world.

I think it's all contrived.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Right on. Yemen is a threat to Saudi hegemony. And they're really, really poor, and that's why they're a threat to the Saudi's.

Po' folk are unpredictable.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: namelesss

The sand is the MSM and you're neck deep. Trump will not be impeached. Sorry.

But humor me: What law did he break?

You humor me and tell me "I told you so!" at the end of his term.
Blaming 'false news' and unfairness and attacking and 'lashing out' and deflecting are all Trump's failed infantile responses... and lies!
It is your head in the sand, and a few months will prove it.
Or more denial, perhaps? *__-

Funny, you've been running the same diatribe for around a year now. 'I told you so'. It keeps being pushed into the future. Funny how that works. The 'future' stays in the future. Always has.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Yep, first he wasn't going to make it to 100 days. Then to summer. Now to the end of summer. Then it will be the end of the year. Then it'll be midterms. Then it will be three years. Then they'll drop it to try to beat him in 2020. Then it will reset for his next four years.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
... Trump is having a great deal of success in his endeavors ...

edit on 21-5-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yeah they're doing a great job keeping those successes hidden. I'll give them that.
Lol

They've kept them hidden so well one might think he's only spent the past four months shoring up his place in the kremlin and keeping us from knowing about it.
The unfair news people... damn them.
But he's got it all on tape so what we missed we'll still be able to review.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
How many new coal miners have been hired since deregulation?
Trump the idiot doesn't realize the mining companies already spent the money to bring the mines up to date and make them safer and they're not about to spend more to remove them.
There is still no turning back to increased coal use. The industrial world has moved on.
But since Hillary messed up in mining country saying she was closing the mines ( and replacing coal with cleaner safer technology) trump took advantage of her campaigning error to turn those people red.
The threat of loss of healthcare and trust me the miners need healthcare will turn them against him in 2018.
If he's not steeped in a congressional trial by that time the midterms will take the wind out of his sails.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Heh,Impeachment or Resigning,in 3..2..1.It's over Johnny.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join