It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Keeps Racking Up Wins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

1) Sorry, iran leads the world in terrorism, not saudi arabia. Saudi arabia isn't even on the list

2) No it's not. Look at he source I provided.

9) They weren't polluting prior. The regulation was meant to kill the coal industry as both barry and hilly wanted.

10) This response is a microcosm of the current state of leftist debate.

12) You're literally complaining about ISIS being heavily diminished because "it wasn't as fast as he said it would be"???? Is that really the avenue you wish to take?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

So you don't have any reliable information on that? Just speculation... figures.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

1. Not sure an Arms Deal with the Saudi's is really a good thing. But whatever.
2. How is that attributed to him exactly??
3. See #2.
4. TPP was dead anyway all he did was put his name on that one.
5. Illegal Immigration was already declining.
6. More like forced through. Confirmed isn't quite correct.
7. Repealed but not replaced with something better like he said he'd do.
8. I'd need more support to know if that's correct. But I'll give it to ya.
9. Yay, coal sludge in the clean rivers. Because that's wonderful.
10. Not sure on that one either. But that's two points for you until otherwise noted.
11. I'll give you a half point on that.
12. If you say so. No points there yet.

I didn't score those the same as you.

Want a list of his failures too just to keep it honest???

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Jesus, you're my hero for responding to all of that. We're backing the Saudi's support of Al Qaeda against the Yemeni's.

This # is actually happening. This is a conspiracy website. What the #ing #?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Mad kickbacks. Soros the Satan gave him a quarter of a billion dollars. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

2&3) Government hiring freeze, regulation removal, etc. Shockingly (or not so) the year prior in the same time it increased by 300 billion. In the five months prior to trump taking office it increased by 500 billion.
4) Really? link but then magically after the election link
5) According to Pew it increased from 2015 to 2016...
6) Confirmation is the correct term. Regardless of how you feel about it.
9) not really as it never got to go into effect. It more prevented job losses from new, onerous regulations. There will be no increase as it just kept levels where they were.
12) Time will tell, but I don't doubt what mattis says when it comes to military operations.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Want a list of his failures too just to keep it honest???

Liberal Media lies. No such thing as public record.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The Saudi deal is going to have a lot of supporters turning against him:
Roger Stone slams Trump-"Saudis who financed 9/11"

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Sorry, iran leads the world in terrorism, not saudi arabia. Saudi arabia isn't even on the list

You are new at this aren't you? The list you are showing is nothing more than propaganda to get the real picture you have to look at the whole world thinks of terrorist states not just America.
State-sponsored terrorism

While Saudi Arabia is often a secondary source of funds and support for terror movements who can find more motivated and ideologically invested benefactors (e.g. Qatar), Saudi Arabia arguably remains the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.

They weren't polluting prior. The regulation was meant to kill the coal industry as both barry and hilly wanted.

You can find years of reports showing how mines polluted both water and air before those regulations were passed. If you think coal mines weren't polluting then you know nothing about coal mines.

10) This response is a microcosm of the current state of leftist debate.

The leftist knew what NATO was so don't blame them because Donnie embarrassed both himself and America thanks to his ignorance.

You're literally complaining about ISIS being heavily diminished because "it wasn't as fast as he said it would be"???? Is that really the avenue you wish to take?

So Trump isn't to be taken for his word? Also where is this proof of them being heavily diminished?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

1) Sorry, iran leads the world in terrorism, not saudi arabia. Saudi arabia isn't even on the list

Wow. Seriously? Once again this is a conspiracy website. What a #ing joke. Where do you people come from??

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

I agree that Saudi Arabia sponsor terrorism and are one of our Middle Eastern killing machines. However, if you look at it in the context of America first then you can see the benefits. Very sad but true.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

George soros and kushner invest in the same company and somehow this makes kushner soros' pawn?
Cadre

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Looks like politics has taken over from sport/religion to get oneself a heart attack, what a frenzy of 'holier than though' these days.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

Mad kickbacks. Soros the Satan gave him a quarter of a billion dollars. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice thread. I've been looking into Kushner recently. I get such a strange vibe from that guy. He conducts himself too perfectly. Seems surreal.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I can say the same about your conservative media lies too. So if we're just going to refuse what the other has to say before it's even said there isn't any point in us talking to each other at all is there???

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You defend it? It's okay that George Soros backs the President's Son-in-Law's business' but not any of his other causes. Come on man.
edit on (5/21/1717 by PistolPete because: werds

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

They're all connected. People are being played on a daily basis by the MSM to keep them looking away from what's really going on.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I was being facetious. Sorry, man.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

1) fair enough but as your source says, they're a secondary source (meaning they give money to groups who give money to groups). But we're not giving them money, we're giving them tanks, we'll know if they're used against our interests and we're taking their money that they'd use to support groups who support terrorists.

2) The regs cited were only put into effect for about a month. Sorry, but good try.

3) It would take a lot of links to do this justice, but this is probably the best single link ISIS leader speech

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So you know whats Really going on???

You must be really special then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join