It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Keeps Racking Up Wins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You wouldn't know this if you watch the media but Trump is having a great deal of success in his endeavors (which is why the media is trying to keep you distracted with rumors of rumors). Here's a quick dozen:

1) Trump singed the huge arms deal w/Saudi Arabia. Good for American jobs and good for our foreign interests. link
2) Since his inauguration the national debt has decreased from 19,947,304,555,212.49 to the current 19,846,211,384,209.15. That's over 100 billion dollars. This will need to be amped up significantly, but any decline over a five month period is a positive in contrast with the last 8 years. link
3) Jobs gains continue to pile up. the U6 rate is near pre-recession lows. link
4) Killed TPP link
5) Illegal immigration is at 21st century low! link
6) Gorsuch was confirmed. link
7) Repeal of obamacare passed the house (now in the senate). link
8) Manufacturing is growing at a pace not seen since 1984. link
9) Removed regulations meant to put coal industry out of business. link
10) Our NATO allies are spending more and committing to spend more to meet their NATO requirements. link
11) China is helping the US with North Korea for the first time in ages. link
12) ISIS is on their heels and Trump has ordered aggressive movement against their leaders to deal a death blow. link

Meanwhile, the press has worked themselves into a frenzy over Russia (A country they loved, until this election) and Comey (A man they hated, until he was fired).

You tell me who is winning?

edit on 21-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
ou tell me who is winning?

Impeachment or resignation before end of term, Mr Ostrich!

+22 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Keep dreaming bud.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Are you denying these things happened?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Got any sources besides Twitter, Facebook or a blog on all of those "wins" he's managed to rack up?

If you make big claims, be prepared to back them up with some solid numbers!

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The sand is the MSM and you're neck deep. Trump will not be impeached. Sorry.

But humor me: What law did he break?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Sure, I'll add them to the OP.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Are you denying these things happened?

I was replying to nameless. Everything you posted is true, that's why I flagged it and gave you a star.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The sand is the MSM and you're neck deep. Trump will not be impeached. Sorry.

But humor me: What law did he break?

You humor me and tell me "I told you so!" at the end of his term.
Blaming 'false news' and unfairness and attacking and 'lashing out' and deflecting are all Trump's failed infantile responses... and lies!
It is your head in the sand, and a few months will prove it.
Or more denial, perhaps? *__-

edit on 21-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Keep dreaming bud.

Time will tell who's dreaming.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Indeed.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Sorry, meant to reply to nameless as well.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

So you don't know what law he has broken? What will the impeachment proceedings be for if there were no laws broken?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Done, they're added.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

1) Trump singed the huge arms deal w/Saudi Arabia. Good for American jobs and good for our foreign interests. link

Isnt this like one of the biggest reasons everyone was Hilliary Clinton is evil she helped sale weapons to Saudi Arabia as SoS?

+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Why is selling arms to the government that backed the 9/11 attacks a win?

At what point do you people understand that this is a conspiracy website and not an Alt-Right fever dream?

FFS.

+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

1) Trump singed the huge arms deal w/Saudi Arabia. Good for American jobs and good for our foreign interests.

Yeah putting weapons in the hands of the nation that leads the world in terrorism great job!!!!

2) Since his inauguration the national debt has decreased from 19,947,304,555,212.49 to the current 19,846,211,384,209.15. That's over 100 billion dollars. This will need to be amped up significantly, but any decline over a five month period is a positive in contrast with the last 8 years.

The debt is now over 19.9 trillion so your it's been dropping since he took office is wrong. The dimwit even once claimed it dropped 12 billion in his first month which of course was BS. Here's the real kicker Trump has enacted no legislation that would affect our national debt so if you are happy about this then you need to be congratulating Obama because the debt is dropping due to his policies still being in effect.

4) Killed TPP

The one thing he did right.

9) Removed regulations meant to put coal industry out of business.

Total BS. Stopping coal mines from polluting the water and air isn't whats putting them out of business it's because coal is becoming obsolete.

Our NATO allies are spending more and committing to spend more to meet their NATO requirements.

So someone finally explained NATO to Trump? I bet the nine year old that explained it to him had headache to no end explaining it over and over again.

ISIS is on their heels and Trump has ordered aggressive movement against their leaders to deal a death blow.

You mean that group that was supposed to be gone 30 days after the took office? What happened did they open a resort and slap his name on it? It worked for SA so why not ISIS?

You tell me who is winning?

Sure as hell isn't the American people.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Mostly it's used to show her hypocrisy, in my experience. Like the NCAA not playing games in NC, but is fine with playing in cuba or china.

She's evil because she enriches herself with pay for play tactics. This sale to saudi-arabia would have had a large clinton foundation donation as a rider.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
He is against Net Neutrality. That's no win, only for the oligarchy. He's not standing up for Cannabis. Plus for TPP however.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

Mostly it's used to show her hypocrisy, in my experience. Like the NCAA not playing games in NC, but is fine with playing in cuba or china.

She's evil because she enriches herself with pay for play tactics. This sale to saudi-arabia would have had a large clinton foundation donation as a rider.

So how much kickback is Jared getting from this because he is the one who set up this deal. He's already making bank selling American citizenship to the Chinese so you can bet he's making bank from this as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join