It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I deal with the knowledge I live in a different reality than the world I was born in.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22259144]SpeakerofTruth[/post

The Billy Graham one really shook me up as many American people also claim to have seen his funeral on television , all i remember is making what i thought was a joke and it went down like a lead balloon with my grandparents who raised me and they were mega religious people who would not watch television cook or use money on a Sunday .

When i quizzed my mother about the Mirror Mirror one it the first film we both saw at the cinema , i can still remember my joy at seeing such a big screen as a 4-5 year old and how scary the witch was can still remember the seat i sat on 45 years later

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Hell, I was thinking Billy Graham passed away too. I guess I thought wrong... Heh.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I found the Mandela effect interesting at first. Stein or Stain? Yeah, interesting. The thing that did it for me, however, is the Fruit of the Loom logo of all things. Something is happening but I can make no real claim as to what. Here is the thread I made on it.

Reddit Thread
edit on 5/22/2017 by JamesTheScribe because: Misspelling.

edit on 5/22/2017 by JamesTheScribe because: Misspelling.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't see any way I can do something that will effect the reality that is where I curently exist. But I have a lot less confidence that what appears to be real actually is real. Just stay awake on the ride of 3D and hope that some entities are there to help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join