It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Would Be Bombshell Fizzles - Wheeler Walks Back False Claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: mOjOm

He's claiming to have pics of him as a freshman at the Citadel military academy.

BTW, You're called a Knob as a freshman in that school??? That kinda sux. LOL

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

He's claiming to have pics of him as a freshman at the Citadel military academy.

The Citadel and vmi are Military Colleges not Academies. But yes.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

This Seth Rich thing is being turned into another Sandy Hook "truther" movement, with the victim being thrown around as propaganda
That's right, shut it down. It was just a botched robbery so there is no need to keep looking into it.

before you start shopping for pitchforks

They are all sold out with a 3 month back order. I wonder who purchased them all?

His family is understandably upset with their loss. So much so, in fact, they've sent a cease and desist order

I find it kind of interesting that the families DNC appointed spokesperson is asking everyone to drop it, while Seth's parents have a go fund me page set up asking for donations to continue the investigation into their sons death. Also with a heart felt video thanking those on the internet looking for answers.
edit on 21-5-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

BTW, You're called a Knob as a freshman in that school??? That kinda sux. LOL

The WHOLE year sucks but it was the best decision I have ever made.

"Two roads diverged in a wood..."

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's disgusting. This Seth Rich thing is being turned into another Sandy Hook "truther" movement, with the victim being thrown around as propaganda piece by people who don't actually give a crap about him.

Someone (Seth) was killed. His family is understandably upset with their loss. So much so, in fact, they've sent a cease and desist order:

Set h Rich's family sends cease and desist to Fox News contributor behind evidence-free smears

... the family of murdered DNC employee Seth Rich sent a cease and desist order to Fox News contributor Rod Wheeler after his recent allegations led right wing media figures to smear Rich as the person responsible for providing WikiLeaks with DNC emails

Then again, I'm not surprised that people are using a human being's death as a political toy, these are the same people who thought a sex trafficking ring was run out of the basement of a pizza place that didn't even have a basement.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The3murph

You can challenge them all you want. But as a new member you should know that you have zero credibility since nobody knows you.

In fact, membership time also doesn't mean you have any credibility either for that matter.

What does give you credibility is being able to prove your argument with some sort of evidence to support what your claims are. Otherwise why should we believe anything you say?? Just because you say it??? Because that's not a very good reason at all if nobody knows you.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Why do they call you a Knob??? Just to screw with you?? (Pun intended.)
edit on 21-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
Except the statement put out on behalf of the family is from a DNC crises manager. Here are his parents.

twitter.com...

TWISTED LIES DEBUNKED

Thank you, try again.

That video by "RedPillDropper" is from a GoFundMe campaign Seth Rich's family ran a few weeks back. Here's the GoFundMe that Seth's brother setup:

www.gofundme.com...

And the video is 3 weeks old, and a "thank you" for people who donated to the GoFundMe:

It seems that not only do Trump worshipers live in an alternate reality, they just invent/make up/lie about things when they want.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why do they call you a Knob??? Just to screw with you?? (Pun intended.)

Every freshman has his head shaved their first day and all resemble door knobs.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

Yeah it's been debunked. The "thank you video" is in regards to a GoFundMe. The video is over 3 weeks old. I posted the actual YouTube video from the Seth Rich's family YouTube channel.

Thank you, come again. Stop spreading lies and using the death of these people's child for political points. It's sick.

FAKE NEWS.

edit on 21-5-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Door knob huh???

I think there is a double meaning there also.

A bunch of shaved heads walking around also look like another kind of Knob too.

Anyway, we're way off topic now. Let's just drop the whole knob thing for now.
edit on 21-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And seriously, people are linking to an anti-Semitic twitter account now on ATS?

I just went through the "RedPillDropper" feed. The guy uses the parentheses thing. That's coded dog-whistle anti-Semitic racism right there. NeoNazi's and Stormfront people use that.

I can't respect or take anyone seriously that trusts a "twitter source" that uses coded dog-whistle racism against Jewish people like that.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

you sound like a child when you use petty names

I'm often met with sanctimonious blathering (usually online) when I criticize the crap that is taken as "real news" by Trumpkins.

I think people would read your posts and take into consideration what you said if you were not such a d!ck about it.

If you want to ignore the reality thats staring you in the face go for it.

Seth Rich was the leaker and he was muredered for it.
The DNC went against their charter, ignore their donors and backed Clinton over Sanders (and look where that got you)

Every day more and more 'truth' is leaking out and its looking not very good for Clinton, the DNC and the fake ''russian narrative'' so buckle up your going to be proven wrong.
edit on 21/5/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I don't know about all of that...

It seems Trump worshipers are getting more and more desperate.

It takes a special kind of sick and twisted to use a dead person to deflect away from a failing administration.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It is funny watching these guys try and stop a train wreck.

Goood luck guys

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Im interested in the Reddit accounts that have been found linked to Seth in which he appears to be a Sanders supporter.
Also interested to see (for the 2nd time involving the Clinton Email/DNC scandals) Reddit posts being removed/edited.

I wonder why ''someone'' would be trying to edit information on the internet to do with Seth Rich..

I highly doubt its the amateur robbers who killed him without taking anything, eh?

www.zerohedge.com...

twitter.com...

Also, Wheeler hasnt said the intel doesnt exist, he simply siad he didnt get it from the FBI

In the past 48 hours, Rod Wheeler has told other media outlets he did not get his information from FBI sources, contradicting what he told us on Monday.

Since Rod Wheeler backtracked Tuesday, FOX 5 DC attempted incessantly to communicate with him, but he didn't return calls or emails.

On Wednesday, just before our newscast, Wheeler responded to our requests via a telephone conversation, where he now backtracks his position and Wheeler characterizes his on-the-record and on-camera statements as "miscommunication."

When asked if Wheeler is still working for Seth Rich's family, Wheeler told FOX 5 DC the contract still stands-- ties have not been severed.

We reached out once again to the Rich family, and through a spokesperson the Rich family tells FOX 5 DC, "The family has relayed their deep disappointment with Rod Wheeler's conduct over the last 48 hours, and is exploring legal avenues to the family."

as he previously said he did.. Understanding the current happenings of the FBI and the case I imagine someone probably told him involving the FBI wouldnt help.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Seth Rich's family ran a few weeks back.

it's still going and they are still asking for donations. You make it sound like it is over.

why they are asking for funds.

These funds will allow my family to investigate, and help solve Seth's murder. We know somewhere, someone has the information on who murdered Seth. We intend to use these funds to hire professional help that can discover new facts and information, cooperating with the police and solving this in the fastest way possible.

The grieving family want's to solve their sons murder. Do you think they care where the truth comes from?

The video thankyou may have been directed at those who donated but I genuinely get the impression they would be happy for people on the internet digging into and discussing their sons murder if helps with uncovering any new information. I know I would be in their position.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I don't know about all of that...

It seems Trump worshipers are getting more and more desperate.

It takes a special kind of sick and twisted to use a dead person to deflect away from a failing administration.

It only appears to be Democrats and the democratic media that say Trumps administration is failing. I mean, jobs and coming back, large corporations are investing again, the stock market has gone berserk, he's keeping his promises. You can guage Trumps successes by the desperation of the media.. and boy are they getting desperate (my former and current anonymous sources told me that..)

If you want to pretend that
1. Seth Rich being murdered (apparently robbery) without anything being taken is normal, ok
2. That the DNC DIDNT cheat Sanders (and this is what Seth was revealing), ok
3. That the media and TV have been making up false stories since January, ok

you go for it.. but enough people have opened their eyes to the real going's on... and its going to collapse around all this nonsense coming from the DNC, its supporters, the media and all those on this board who go to the nth degree to push that nonsense.

Even you folk as die hard anti trump types can admit Seth Rich's murder is linked to the DNC email leaks. If you cant then you dont want to..

So lets wait and see what Kim Dot Com has to release.. apparently its proof and he's in talks with his lawyers to release it Monday/Tuesday

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Maybe to keep people like yourself from dragging the guy's name/info/posts through the mud, and further upsetting a grieving family?

You probably don't care about that though, do you? Seth's murder is just a tin foil weapon for you, isn't it?

It's the same thing we saw with Sandy Hook all over again. It's disgusting, shameful and disrespectful.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. The same people pushing this Seth Rich conspiracy are the same people who carried on and on about a pizza place, culminating in some nutjob showing up with a gun and shooting the place up.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So there is as much evidence Seth was the leak as there is Pres. Trump colluded with Russia. But didn't Guccifer 2.0 come out and claim Seth was the leak along with Julian hinting at it. What has never been answered is would he have access to emails. Cause at this point we have named sources claiming he did . Which is two more then there is with Pres. Trump's Russia collusion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join