It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Would Be Bombshell Fizzles - Wheeler Walks Back False Claims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's disgusting. This Seth Rich thing is being turned into another Sandy Hook "truther" movement, with the victim being thrown around as propaganda piece by people who don't actually give a crap about him.

Someone (Seth) was killed. His family is understandably upset with their loss. So much so, in fact, they've sent a cease and desist order:

Set h Rich's family sends cease and desist to Fox News contributor behind evidence-free smears

... the family of murdered DNC employee Seth Rich sent a cease and desist order to Fox News contributor Rod Wheeler after his recent allegations led right wing media figures to smear Rich as the person responsible for providing WikiLeaks with DNC emails

Then again, I'm not surprised that people are using a human being's death as a political toy, these are the same people who thought a sex trafficking ring was run out of the basement of a pizza place that didn't even have a basement.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

What bed is that? Lmao. Of all the people in this thread, possibly including the troll on the new account, your opinion means the least to me. I don't want to be in your idiot club.

You talk a big talk but here you are in my thread. If you believe what you said, you're only here to talk s# which not only makes you a hypocrite but every bit as bad as you accuse me of being, dummy. In fact, all you ever do in my threads is talk about me. Part of it is because you are completely ill prepared to debate in the first place but I can't help think that there's something more going on.

You have a strange fixation. It's almost like a jilted teen girl, seething about a boy who slept with her once and never called back. You follow me around, talking smack but I get the sense that deep down, you just want me to acknowledge you. Well there you go. I acknowledged you.

Now hop back in your tiny little pink clown car and drive back to the circus, clown.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
[SNIPPED]

Ante has more stars, flags, posts, and has arguably contributed more to ATS than yourself. You may want to keep that in mind before you start shopping for pitchforks.
edit on 5.21.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

Because none of his lies affect me in any way shape or form.

I believe he is sincere with his intentions, this has nothing to do with his language, or his ego, or his sensitivity, or his lies.

More importantly, I know the intentions of the anti-Trumper's aka elite left conglomerates, which ultimately forces me to where I am.

What's it about then? I'm truly interested. What part of Trump makes you assume his intentions are good when his words, actions, and generally everything else tell you otherwise?

Or is it just about being the opposite of what the left is portrayed as by the right?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
That right there is why attacking the argument means something and attacking the person doesn't. If what he provides as evidence for his theory is sound and correct then it doesn't matter if he's a shill, or a troll, or a head in a jar hooked up to a lab computer somewhere, his argument is sound and still has to be shown incorrect.

Yep. I have my disagreements with an awful lot of what the OP posts in other threads, but in this case, I can't find fault with the basic premise. Although I very much question the official story on Seth Rich, the 'news' that came out this week started out weak and got weaker still once they started walking it back. There's nothing substantive to it.

I'm not going to deny being a partisan conservative, but I'm also not going to defend the indefensible, and this story is a loser, IMO.
edit on 20-5-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Because I can look past the demonization and see things for what they truly are. I'm not swayed or influenced by popular opinion. I'm confident in my beliefs and have great trust in my intuition, and my intuition tells me he is sincere. It's one of those "gotta be one to know one" type of deal.

I'm far from a dummy and I'm not easily fooled. Could I be wrong about him? Sure, but that's the risk I'm willing to take because what's the alternative? Hell no to that.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I won't deny you this. You called it right away.

Perhaps it would have more credibility if they reported it as an anonymous source.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Because I can look past the demonization and see things for what they truly are. I'm not swayed or influenced by popular opinion. I'm confident in my beliefs and have great trust in my intuition, and my intuition tells me he is sincere. It's one of those "gotta be one to know one" type of deal.

I'm far from a dummy and I'm not easily fooled. Could I be wrong about him? Sure, but that's the risk I'm willing to take because what's the alternative? Hell no to that.

I can agree with you on the takes one to know one, Trump reminds me of every con man I've ever known.

Which is why I feel the way I do.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Good thing we are all entitled to our own opinions right? Because I'd hate to have to rely on somebody else's.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Okay so who did kill Seth Rich? Robbery gone wrong with nothing stolen? You'd think if this guy died from random gun violence in a city with lots of cameras and no guns allowed type laws they'd be able to find some leads, You'd also think if a DNC worker died from gun violence they'd use it as a "Oh look how bad guns are" momentm unless he was killed by blacks.
edit on 20-5-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I would be VERY interested to know who is paying Rod Wheeler too.

Why not just go for the win and say Putin?

You'll be just as right as you normally are...

How would you know how right he is new guy??

You sure think you know a lot all of a sudden.

You are aware that one can read this site before joining...... Right?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The3murph

Yes.

Are you aware that doesn't actually answer the question I asked???

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Yes.

Should I brace like I was a Knob again???

Was going to post a pic of my Knob year at The Citadel but it won't let me. Why?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph

Yes.

Should I brace like I was a Knob again???

Was going to post a pic of my Knob year at The Citadel but it won't let me. Why?

I don't know. Can you translate that into something that I can understand first??? Because I have no clue what you're saying.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He's claiming to have pics of him as a freshman at the Citadel military academy.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Ok. That means what as far as this conversation goes???

Well, I can maybe answer his technical question.

You need to upload the picture into your account. Then just copy the tag where it says (pic)something(/pic). Only don't use (). Use [] in that example.

edit on 21-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Since when does WikiLeaks offer a reward for information leading to the arrest of a murderer in a random botched robbery?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Except the statement put out on behalf of the family is from a DNC crises manager. Here are his parents.

twitter.com...

His reddit and twitter accounts have been found now and they show his motivation for leaking. He was a Bernie Sanders supporter who wanted DWS out of the DNC. Reddit admins being the shills that they are are now deleting his old posts, including one with his email confirming it's him. It's all been archived already
edit on 21-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

Ok. That means what as far as this conversation goes???

Well, I can maybe answer his technical question.

You need to upload the picture into your account. Then just copy the tag where it says
. Only don't use []. Use [] in that example.

You seemed to be saying that as a new poster i shouldn't challenge those who have been here forever. If that is not what you meant then a bit of clarification please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join