It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Would Be Bombshell Fizzles - Wheeler Walks Back False Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Just keep shifting. Anything to keep believing.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: underwerks

I would be VERY interested to know who is paying Rod Wheeler too.

Why not just go for the win and say Putin?

You'll be just as right as you normally are...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The3murph

It seems to me that its a valid question. If a third party is paying him to investigate this, I'd also like to know who they are and what their interest is in the case.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Another pure partisan post and replies to posts by a poster who thinks their opinion is somehow important and spends way to much time trying to convince others what to think.

+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The3murph

But...but... you just created this account today and it's your only one.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I would be VERY interested to know who is paying Rod Wheeler too.

Why not just go for the win and say Putin?

How would you know how right he is new guy??

You sure think you know a lot all of a sudden.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Actually, you're wrong. If I know that something isn't true, I've got no compunction about saying so. I also have no problem expressing politically unpopular opinions. At all.

I guess you deserve the benefit of the doubt because you don't participate in a lot of the mud slinging. To your credit, it's probably because you can recognize when it's a losing fight.

I also disagree that "both sides" are equally guilty. I also don't believe that this is a left/right issue — in my opinion it's more of a Trump supporter/everyone else problem.

We will just have to agree to disagree here because I know without a doubt that both sides are guilty of it. No one is excused, especially the left. You're right about it being Trump supporters vs everyone else though, that's what I meant.

1. Are Donald Trump and his administration credible in your opinion? 
2. Who has been more credible since the inauguration, the Trump administration or NYT reporters?

1. In my opinion, they are as credible as any politician can be. He definitely lies a lot, that's no question. What's more important to me is my belief in his sincerity when it comes to his intentions, and that's what allows me to look past his lies and flaws. But I know you will disagree with my assertion.

2. If you are basing credibility on just the number of lies, Trump definitely has more lies under his belt, but if we are basing it on intentions and impact, I gotta say I trust Trump more than any one from the elite left conglomerates. (Which I consider NYT to be apart of)

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Does anyone have anything other than personal attacks on the OP to support their position???

Because the OP provided his evidence to support his position for what he's saying.

Does anyone have anything besides their own ego and bias to back up their position??? Or are we just supposed to believe you because your so f*cking cool??

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Pure partisan? Well considering I posted the truth, I'd say what I did was a public service. I don't coddle. You want coddling, go get a job as a Russian diplomat and report to the Oval Office. Or maybe trying being Trump's National Security Advisor and lie repeatedly.

(post by MysticPearl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Well what do you have to show???

The OP's shown his cards. If you disagree then fine. Show us why he's wrong. Just calling him a clown isn't showing sh*t and is weak as hell for a counter argument. It actually isn't even a counter argument. It's just BS.

So what cards are you holding to beat his??

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

1. In my opinion, they are as credible as any politician can be. He definitely lies a lot, that's no question. What's more important to me is my belief in his sincerity when it comes to his intentions, and that's what allows me to look past his lies and flaws. But I know you will disagree with my assertion.

2. If you are basing credibility on just the number of lies, Trump definitely has more lies under his belt, but if we are basing it on intentions and impact, I gotta say I trust Trump more than any one from the elite left conglomerates. (Which I consider NYT to be apart of)

Fair enough, sounds reasonable. You're not denying reality, you're making an assessment based on the facts. It's one I disagree with completely and I imagine that time will prove one of us right (or we could still be hashing this out in 20 years).

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Actually, you're wrong. If I know that something isn't true, I've got no compunction about saying so. I also have no problem expressing politically unpopular opinions. At all.

I guess you deserve the benefit of the doubt because you don't participate in a lot of the mud slinging. To your credit, it's probably because you can recognize when it's a losing fight.

I also disagree that "both sides" are equally guilty. I also don't believe that this is a left/right issue — in my opinion it's more of a Trump supporter/everyone else problem.

We will just have to agree to disagree here because I know without a doubt that both sides are guilty of it. No one is excused, especially the left. You're right about it being Trump supporters vs everyone else though, that's what I meant.

1. Are Donald Trump and his administration credible in your opinion? 
2. Who has been more credible since the inauguration, the Trump administration or NYT reporters?

Trump blatantly and without remorse lies and twists the truth in front of you, and you assume his intentions are good.

Why?

Maybe I'm missing something here.
edit on 20-5-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

If he's such a clown then defeating his argument should be a snap, yet nobody has even attempted to counter it. They just attack him personally.

At one time that kind of behavior wasn't even allowed here. The idea of simply attacking someone instead of their argument was considered weak and it was just ignored. Now it's like the first response people go to. It's really sad.

If you're so sure of you position, why can't you defend it against his??? For those of us who want the truth too, we look for Why something might be true. Why requires showing why you think your way is the right one. So why is your way the right one and what is your way???
edit on Sun May 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm not a 'Trumpkin.' I didn't even vote for him. But I find Seth Rich's unsolved murder intriguing for several good, no GREAT reasons.

I also find the 'walking back' of Wheeler's statements to be as much of a bombshell as the claims he 'walked back.'

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It's almost as if you never heard of "confirmation bias".

This thread won't reach even 10 flags.

THIS! IS! ATS! *queue the kicking into a vat of american flags, sugar, salt, and fat*
edit on 20-5-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: mOjOm

[SNIPPED]

Why?? What's wrong with what he's posted??? What difference does it make if he's a shill or not if the material and logic he presents is sound???

That right there is why attacking the argument means something and attacking the person doesn't. If what he provides as evidence for his theory is sound and correct then it doesn't matter if he's a shill, or a troll, or a head in a jar hooked up to a lab computer somewhere, his argument is sound and still has to be shown incorrect.
edit on 5.21.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Because none of his lies affect me in any way shape or form.

I believe he is sincere with his intentions, this has nothing to do with his language, or his ego, or his sensitivity, or his lies.

More importantly, I know the intentions of the anti-Trumper's aka elite left conglomerates, which ultimately forces me to where I am.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join