It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Are Everywhere !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Actually "Hebrews" are everywhere, the other 10 tribes. Juda was just one tribe. So for all you nazi's out there, you may be a lost "hebrew" and directly related to jews.........hahahaha!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dr, don't scare the anti-semites like that, may cause millions of mass suicides.

Also, it is a bunny, not a GP or something else.

Of course there are people who hate whites because they are white. Of course, usually it a black kid pissed off that he doesn't get the same things as the rich white kid down the street so he hates all white people. It's superficial, all hatred is. Or you have the religous black who listen to their preacher tell them that "It is the white man that keeps you down, the white man is satan's child, we are the true human race, we came from Africa, we were first, we were pure, then satan came and corrupted the people and made them white." Stuff like that, and again, superficial reasons to hate.

Still want a real reason, not superficial, but never will get one for all the hatred is superficial.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Oh hey, the Jews made peace with their attackers. So, now that they have well, made a truce with the people who tried to push them into the ocean, maybe there will be a couple people that like the Jews, who knows, after all it was those damn jews using the land England owned(after buying) after WWII, so it was all their fault for existing.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
so how could you hate your brothers and sisters? I think Jesus was pretty clear on who to love. Love God, love your neighbor, love your enemy. I could see Jesus looking around saying, "...now who'd I miss? Oh yeah, love them too."

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have never really understood the hate that exists for the Jewish people. I think in the middle east it is just a difference of religion and people do get worked up about religion. As far as media or business control I suspect perhaps some jealousy is there as many jewish persons have become very successful as has non jewish persons though.

If the arguement is that the Jews killed Christ, well, that is a little too narrow. I am Christian and my understanding is that basically we all killed Christ. It may have been Jewish leaders that sought his death but the romans did carry it out. I think people forget that Christ was born a Jew and that I doubt if he would promote the hated of anyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
White people are everywhere! Even next door to me very scary indeed- Statistically I think they may have caused more problems then anybody else-

Seriously though haven't you noticed that people of all types and makes just aren't evolved enough yet to deal with there differences? Race, commodities, our thumbs, and great intellect just end up causing us to destroy things. Sure there is beauty but then someone eventually comes along and smashes it or tries to control it in the vision of whatever is currently in fashion. The reigning doctrine of capitalism is a perfect example of how far we haven't come yet.

How much of your time is spent in play or with your family? Lets guess and say less then 5% of your life is spent in play or with your grandparents- We are the most advanced creatures here aren't we. We got those bombs to prove it if someone disagrees or gets out of line. How are other creatures living? Why would we care we are number one right white, black, jew whatever we are the top baby!

Well look out your window there is a black bird called a crow that you mostly ignore or curse at cause it’s dark and you’re told that’s a bad thing. It spends more than 70% of its time in play and another 20% of its time with generations of its family circle. That's only ten percent of its time spent hunting/work. How can that be? Aren't we the great ones, the chosen top of the chain, king the hill "A" number one! Yea, sure we are but we are not having fun as a whole and nor are we hanging tight as a community and our stupid problems with each other limit our abilities to look around and see that there are much better ways to live. The sooner we deal with each other the sooner we will be able to admit that we are not the only things alive, thinking, feeling, and communicating on this planet.

Your race, religion, and political viewpoints won't mean a thing if humans, your pets, and the rats are the only things left here alive to enjoy them or perhaps I should say go to work and war with them.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Crows are smart little buggers. Train companies hate them cause crows are smart enough to know if they put a nut on a rr track the train will crack the nut, but if you get to many nuts on the track could cause the train to derail.

Anyways, white people are everywhere, they are the mutants anyways. Know what a white person is called? Albino! So why are the other whites considered so good? Wait, I am white, why aren't I an albino? Cause my eyes aren't pink? Well, seen some white people just as pale as albinos, just no pink eyes.. Anyways, topic.

Jealousy? Could be. Killed Jesus? Could be, but I think they were paid back by the inquisitions and holocaust. Besides Jealousy is a superficial reason. Well, looks like my quest for real hatred is a quest that can never be achieved, so there are no real reasons. Well, if a Indian hated a european for the slaughter of his people maybe, but the europeans of today are not responsible for what happened, so kind of superficial.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
to give u dawgs the biblical reason of why Jews are hated so much.. here it is.

Jews are Gods chosen people. Satan hates God's chosen people, which are the Jews. thus, Satan would then want EVERYONE to hate the jews, just because God shows them favor, and Jews are the ones according to the Bible who shall bless the nations and people of this world, and curse the nations and people according to if you are cursing or blessing them, and since Satan wants humans to go to hell (figuratively) Satan would want "us" to hate Jews not just because their Gods favorite peeps, but also so God shall curse "us". and thats why muh fellows that Jews are hated so much by almost everyone, maybe very lightly to extreme, but still a whole lotta people, if not almost all. and this aint even including the Jews place in the end of the world, but thats the Biblical reasons son

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok, proof they are chosen? Or do you only have their book saying they are chosen? Thats pretty cool, I write a book saying I am special, proof? My book that I wrote says so.

Ok, satan...... that is religous, so superficial.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join