It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Are Everywhere !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Anyways, been going over old posts, did a boolean search just to see how many topics were about jews. It was amazing, most were Jews control this, Jews control that, things like that. Leaving out the pure Israel stuff, almost all of it was "Jews control Hollywood, that's why media sucks, the Jews turned it into #, kill the jews!" or "Jews control the government, that's why it is so corrupt, kill the Jews!"

Why is there such hatred for Jews? These people think the Jews are everywhere, and I find it insane. Hell, they even have stuff how the Jews attacked us on 9/11, not Saudi Arabia. They tried to kill Bush, they started the war in Iraq. How can a single religon be so hated? I don't see "Buddists attacked us, not Saudi Arabia!" Hell, more "Jews attacked us on 9/11" then "Mauslims attacked us on 9/11". I said it before, why would anyone admit to being a Jew? They are hated, entire civillizations are dedicated to killing all of them, there is a place called the Middle East that is dedicated to killing the Jews. They support and commit terrorists attacks all the time. Hell, they attack the Jews within years of them being created just because they were Jews. And they attacked again, and again. They lose everytime, but still, they attacked them just for being Jews.

How can Jews be so hated? What the hell did they do? 2000 years ago they supposedly killed Jesus, but that info. comes from one source, the bible, and that is as reliable a source as Fox News, so not that reliable. So, besides that? Tried to stop christianity from gaining control, lost, and were slaughtered afterwards, not to mention Inquisitions, so that was made up a long time ago. So, what have they done say, in the past 300 years? Existed? That's about it.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think I read somewhere that God pretty much told them life would be like that. I guess humanity needs a "whipping-boy". They do hold alot of power postions, and do have easily recognizable last names. Sounds simplistic, but who knows....

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I kinda understand the Hollywood control. When acting was a proffesion of whores(if you were an actress you doubled as a whore, didn't matter, actress=whore) about the only ones who would work the jobs were Jews for those were the only jobs they could get cause no one else wanted them. So later, when acting is considered good, who had acting skills? Who had connections to actors/actresses? Jews. But to blame them for crappy shows like Survivor and Who Wants to Marry My Dad is out there.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Jewish culture and religion has always been introverted and as a result became perceived as wicked and alien. It's not entirely their fault that they've become pariahs, but it's sorta always been that way, ever since pre-biblical times.

In truth the Jews do have a lot of the money in the world. They have been making money for longer than any other group, they spend less of it on frivolities, give more to their children and grand children, and generally utilize it more efficiently to preserve their community. I think the stereotype is both true and unfair, but that's life.

Calling yourself 'Chosen' and refusing to follow the laws of sovereign nations tends to instill a lot of resentment in fellow 'countrymen.' It's a complicated question, but historically the Jews have been demonized for one simple reason; they were different.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
so are Mac users

Asians tend also to have introverted and different culture and also known to be notoriously slaving long hours with the whole familly gathering money=status in their culture, but generally don't hold high-profile public positions in western soceity, wich is why people don't feel threatened by them, allthough with the rise of the chinese corporate empires, buying oil companies and banks, chinese will exert real influence on western politics and this might translate in paranoia as well.

I wonder if Jewish love for money has developed through Darwinistic principles, being historically prosecuted, always on the move and in some cases not allowed to hold landpropertie, you turn to the two things that you can take with you and redeem in other countries: knowledge (medicines, lawyers, scientists etc) and money, gold, diamonds, wich fits in a small pocket rather than hauling around all your furniture when chased by ignorant peasants with torches and pitchforks. Also WW2 was Darwin at work, let's not forget the many poor jewish people that were rounded up in the Polish ghettos, while some rich jewish folks saw the whole thing coming and migrated in the thirties to the USA, reason why in the usa today jews have much more influence than in europe.

I would dare to say that their historicall prosecution has been a key to the inguinity and success of the survivors of the pogroms...(at the very high cos though, but such is evolution)

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This is the only beef I have against the jew shirts:

[link]http://www.kibush.co.il/show_file.asp?num=553[/link]

There is no denying that ethnic cleansing has always been the point of Zionism. All at the behest of a small minority of people who have no real link to the region of Palestine, beside the shirt that they wear.

I am not Palestinians, but surely after 56 years these zionist clowns would figure out that stealing someones land and life does nothing for living in peace.

They will find out soon enough that stealing beach front property is a waste of time. Flush...........................................

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey, here is more, why do people hate Jews this much!
www.israelnationalnews.com...

The topic from ATS I got it from. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, the land wasn't stolen from anyone. British owned the land, they bought it, and then gave it to the Jews.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Good post. Timely.

My article "The Final Solution" is about this trend, and offers an explanation...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If, say, the jews had never been dispersed outside of the levant, I wager that there wouldn't be much of a concern about them.

The Romans dispersed the jews throughout the Empire, after an issurection in Judea. This put jews into contact with lots of gentiles, permanently. But they remianed jews. Following the rule that everyone hates anyone who is different, the jews became hated, and undoubtedly, hated the gentiles. Obviously not strictly true, surely there were and are jews that don't hate anyone and gentiles that don't hate jews, but i think as a 'culture wide' phenomenon this does indeed occur.

So if, say, the Romans had displaced arabs into northern italy, or scythians into Britian, and they remained arabs and scythians, then the northern italians would look down on arabs and the Brits woul dlook down on scythians. The thing with the jews is that, every 'local community' had some jews somewhere to specifically hate. Then when people started getting reports about other countries (other european countries and the like) they found out 'hey, they hate jews here too', and it sort of reinforced itself. 'Well everyone hates the jews, there must be a reason', even tho the yiddish jews in prussia have nothing to do with the jews in gadiz spain, and the like.

In the muslim world, they don't even have jews (well, in say saudi arabia and indonesia and the like), and I think you wil find that 'anti-semitism" wasn't actually all that prevalent, and that they are now (well, this century or so) widely hated in muslim countries because of the Hagar myth, and because of the israel-palestine issue.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey ... here's a little something to chew on ....

The Jews are 'God's Chosen People'. They have been demonized
and mass murdered since the beginning of recorded time.

As St. Teresa of Avila said to God 'if this is how you treat your
friends, it's no wonder you have so few of them'.

Jews are a very small ethnic/religious group on the planet, and
yet everything that goes wrong in the world is blamed on them.

Go figure.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good post.

Don't forget the influx of neo nazi memebrs we have had rcently. The jews are their boogie men, their excuse for being uneducated, poor and mentally diminished, their scapegoat that prevents them from having a wholesome life.

Historically Jews were unable to own land in Europe, that left them with only 1 alternative, to run businesses. As a result they became very good at it.

Those who'se own life failings made them bitter and envious used ththe jewish success as a scapegoat for their own situations.

Jew hating views based on this says more about the speakers than about their "enemies".

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It definatly has something to do with their noses.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
you must throw them down the well and then we have big party...but be careful of their horns and watch out for the jew claw because it will get you.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
It definatly has something to do with their noses.

or posts like yours.

I am actually surprised at how often a thread is started here that asks these questions. Persecution of the jews has been around forever. Many reasons for it. It is particularly bad in places like France, n'est pa Alec Eiffel?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Since any conversation about the Jews as a people starts with the presumption of their religion (jewish, from Judea) and originating location, I feel obligated to present the point of view from the bible.

Like was mentioned above, since the creation of the Israelites as a tribe of people, they have been under constant threat of extinction. In fact, according to their history, they became a full blown tribe while in captivity in Egypt.

The bible gives a reason for this hatred.
Gods plan to save as many as would have salvation was done through them.
The adversary, satan, wants to prevent that at all costs. The best way to do that, even today, is to wipe out the jews.

To that end, as presented in Daniel, and Revelation, Israel has been attacked and nearly wiped off the face of the earth as a nation since their 'birth'.
First in Egypt. The infant tribe were slaves there.
Then by Assyria, who were among the most ruthless of conquerers.
Then by Babylon, who carried away the jews back to Babylonia
Then by Persia. The persians showed signs of weakness and let the jews return
So Alexander and the Greeks came and with Alexanders death, things got extremely bloody in Israel. When that govt decayed,
Then the Romans came.
This is when the strategy changed for a bit..
With the resurection of Jesus, satan saw the beginning of the end. He could no longer hope to just occupy Israel. It had to go permenantly.
The jews were scattered throughout the known world.

Rome is the 6th head in Revelation and the Legs in daniels dream.

With the jews scattered, two things needed to be done now. The land needed to be held fast. Christianity needed to be stopped via false religion (the same form from babel and babylon which was created by Nimrod), or simply wiped out.
The Holy ROman Empire was one of the things to take care of the first and second
Islam all but wiped out christianity in north africa, AND made a muslim claim for Jerusalem.

All the while, keep in mind that God told the jews he would scatter them as punishment....but with a promise that he would return them to their land.

The Ottoman Empire owned Israel for hundreds of years leading up to WW1.
Around 1900 Zionism was born by people living in the US and UK.
Satan is not stupid. He knows the bible as well as anyone and what it says about the last days. The jews had to be prevented from going home.
No Israel, and end time prophecy fails. No Jews, and Gods promise to Abraham is a lie.

At the end of WW1 the UK owned Israel. No longer was there muslim ownership of the land. Judiasm could be practiced unimpeded. Jews started returning to Israel in larger numbers, but it was still a trickle , all things being relative.
Coincidently, during that same war, as satan lost control of Israel, the millions of jews in Russia became captive to communism.
Satan didnt have Israel, but he still had the jews.
Anti-semitism took off in Europe at unprecidented rates.
Nazi's take control of Germany, and then Europe, and then North Africa.
The goal was to link up with the Japanese in the area of Iran or India.
By coincidence, they would own Israel. (hmmm).
The Nazi's embarked on a systematic campaign to exterminate the jews.
No jews, no Israel nation.
The jews who were captive in Russia, were now protected by the very communism that was their jailer. Communism and Facism hated each other as much as they both hated the jews.
Hitler lost, but his action caused something else to happen.
Jews around the world decided that it would be better to go back to the land of their fathers. Israel.

In 1948 Israel was born. The very day of its rebirth, the arab nations around them tried to exterminate them. This happened again in 1956, 1967, 1973.
In 1967 Israel recaptured Jerusalem. This is also critical to bible prophecy because the temple must be rebuilt.
Jesus said that the generation that see's Israel reborn would not pass until all the signs of the coming rapture come to pass.
Here you have your choice of 40, 100, or 120 years.
Most bets are currently on 40, which would mean October of 2007 at the latest.
There are a few more things that need to happen.

1. A 10 nation confederacy needs to form. 3 of those 10 will join together by some means and will be ruled by the AC.

2. Turkey, the muslim nations of the former USSR, Iran, Libya, Sudan and possibly Russia will sneek attack Israel. (hold that thought, a recent article on this sight has shed light on this).

3. That army will be wiped out except for 1/6th.

About Russia. The 'stan' nations of the former USSR are all of turkish origin. Mongolia is also part of that heritage. Russia was settled by the Vikings, who founded Moscow in the 800's AD. After that, the Mongols owned Russia for hundreds of years. There is a russian saying, "scratch a russian, see tarter blood". It is by that means that you can include Russia in this war. Another is Gog. Gog is the Cheif Prince of magog. Certainly the turkish people of the 'stan nations are decended from Magog...and until the break up of the USSR, Russia was certainly chief of them all.
There is one more thing, and I think it answers a very important question.

Q.) Why is the USA not mentioned in bible prophecy when they are most certainly a world power that would have a say in such a war?

A.?) Damascus is prophecied to be wiped out in the manner of sodom. Nuked? This prophecy about gog goes on to say that the cleanup will last seven months. When a body part is found, people will leave a marker for the burial teams to come get it. This is not the only nuke in this war.

Ezekiel 39:6 Fire will come down on Magog, and on a people living carelessly in safety on a distant coastland.
First we have a local nuke exchange in the mideast...then a broader one on Magog and the distant coastland.
Is that the USA and Russia?

Lets carry this further. There is prophecy to fulfill.
Would the Muslims follow a christian or jewish Jesus?
This is where it gets interesting.

MODERATOR. There is an aricle here that talks about the motive behind bin laden to reestablish the Caliph(sp?). It is important in muslim prophecy and the Gog-Magog prophecy. If you know it, could you link it here please?

There are two major flavors of Islam. Sunni and Shia.
Muslims are waiting on their own 'messiah' like person. The Mahdi.
Their prophecy says that the Mahdi will goto Saudi Arabia, but he will be opposed by the King of the North. An army will come down from the north to destroy the Mahdi and his prophet Jesus, but will be swallowed up by the desert.
This explains two things.
First, Saudi Arabia and the 'merchants of tarshish' (europe?) will object to this invasion asking if they have come to take plunder, great riches. If Saudi Arabia is thought to be the target, then this objection makes sense.

This is how an army of that size can get close to Israel, but still surprise them when they attack (because they will supposedly be on the way to Mecca to depose the Mahdi), and
It explains how a 10 nation confederacy in Europe can rise up and support the AC (possibly a european born muslim who is the Mahdi) and gain the attention of the world.
Remember, in Ezekiel 39:6...if the USA and Russia take each other out, and the combined muslim army is destroyed down to 1/6th....who will oppose the EU?
Muslim prophecy also says that the Mahdi will wipe out christianity and make everyone follow HIM.
The bible says the 10 horns will hate the apostate church (Harlot) and wipe her out.
Too much coincidence there for me.

Yes, there will be a China and India still left, but then, Revelation tells about a 200 million man army in the tribulation.

So why do the jews receive so much hate? Because satan wants them gone.

EDIT: Im sorry, one more thing. Did you notice that Iraq (Babylon, Chaldea) is not included in that war?
Did you notice that Iran is? Based on that, if anyone tells me the US is going to Iran next, I say they are wrong.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by jake1997]

[edit on 4-2-2005 by jake1997]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Anyways, been going over old posts, did a boolean search just to see how many topics were about jews. It was amazing, most were Jews control this, Jews control that, things like that. Leaving out the pure Israel stuff, almost all of it was "Jews control Hollywood, that's why media sucks, the Jews turned it into #, kill the jews!" or "Jews control the government, that's why it is so corrupt, kill the Jews!"

Why is there such hatred for Jews? These people think the Jews are everywhere, and I find it insane. Hell, they even have stuff how the Jews attacked us on 9/11, not Saudi Arabia. They tried to kill Bush, they started the war in Iraq. How can a single religon be so hated? I don't see "Buddists attacked us, not Saudi Arabia!" Hell, more "Jews attacked us on 9/11" then "Mauslims attacked us on 9/11". I said it before, why would anyone admit to being a Jew? They are hated, entire civillizations are dedicated to killing all of them, there is a place called the Middle East that is dedicated to killing the Jews. They support and commit terrorists attacks all the time. Hell, they attack the Jews within years of them being created just because they were Jews. And they attacked again, and again. They lose everytime, but still, they attacked them just for being Jews.

How can Jews be so hated? What the hell did they do? 2000 years ago they supposedly killed Jesus, but that info. comes from one source, the bible, and that is as reliable a source as Fox News, so not that reliable. So, besides that? Tried to stop christianity from gaining control, lost, and were slaughtered afterwards, not to mention Inquisitions, so that was made up a long time ago. So, what have they done say, in the past 300 years? Existed? That's about it.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by John bull 1]

Hey, it's very simple: they actually are elitists and think of all the others as an abomination. At least that's what the Talmud teaches them.

So since they think they are superior, they never blend into the local cultures, they always help each other under the table and behind the curtains, and their real god is money.

They derive their 'superiority' from the Old Testament, which is common between Jews, Christians and Muslims;because in the Old Testament, it is said that Israel is God's chosen nation.

But in the New Testament, Jesus himself says explicitely that Jews are the fallen nation, which will worship the Antichrist as the Messiah (and the new chosen nation is the Greeks, that's why it is only the Orthodox Greek Priest that can get the Holy Light out of Jesus tomb at Jerusalem in Eastern).

As for Jews controlling Hollywood, it's true: 9 out of 10 movies have a Jew-executive producer and/or director.

There are recurring themes in Jew-derived Hollywood movies:

-sex is good.
-killing is good.
-the black hero always dies.
-there is always one or more gays in important roles.
-drugs are ok.
-rock'n'roll/heavy metal are ok.
-there is always some Judaistic reference.

Remember a movie with Al Patsino about Jews and Masonry? it was out for 3 days. Then it disappeared from the face of the Earth.

If you count the -bergs, -aums, -itts and -eins of Hollywood, you will find many Jews. But there are also many more with German and Slavian names.

Marx was a Jew. Stalin was a Jew. Freud was a Jew. Ainstein was a Jew. The Rothchilds are Jews. Kissinger is a Jew. Some of the most important people in recent history, that formed reality as it is today, they were/are Jews. Recently a Rothchild bought the Liberation, the last independent newspaper in Europe.

Finally, the Matrix movie had a message that nobody got: the Zion was the fallen nation of the Jews, the Matrix was the Zionists, and the Matrix reality was the reality built for us by the Zionists. The Wachowski brothers tried to warn us, you can't say that they did not.

(disclaimer: I am not a Jew hater or racist or anything like that. I just answered a question. The above is not my opinion).

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well ever since the Babylonians moved Jews out of their homeland, they have been spread all around the world, which makes them a minority.

And we all know what an unchecked majority would do to an minority.

Surf

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Adam Sandler is a Jew, Jon Stewart is a Jew, so is Garlforo(sp?) Many actors/actresses are jews because in the old days acting was the proffesiion of whores and unwanted. It was the one place a Jew knew he could get a job, so while everyone else stayed away, Jews took over, and therefor, when acting was ok, who knew how to act? Who knew how to make a winning script? The Jews. Not that they invaded and took over, but that they were the only ones taking the job, and so they became good at it.

Also, what is wrong with heavy metal/rock&roll? Do you still believe it is satans music or something? And only gospel music is holy? And how are drugs made to be ok? Usually it has someone dieing from an OD when drugs are involved, except for Cheech and Chong, who are not Jews.(and Half Baked, that was a ok so-so movie)

Black hero doesn't always die, Samuel L. Jackson rarely dies, neither does Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy, or even Ice Cube.(Three Kings) That stereotype that the black always dies first is the extra's, never the hero. Hero's never die, and when they do it's always a maybe they died, maybe they didn't. Like in Shane, mentioned in the negotiator, where the black hero doesn't die, is shot, but doesn't die, like he said about the guy in Shane.(see the movie, you will love it) Also, reason movies have sex, violence, and get this, action in them is because that is what sells! Lets make a movie about a dog that sits on the floor and wags it's tail everynow and then. Not gonna happen. Lets make a movie where the guy gets the girl, no problems, no comedy happens, no lessons learned, just he goes over asks her out, she says yes, the end. Not gonna happen cause that won't sell!

And where did the gays come from? How do ou get gays from Jews? And how many movies have a important gay guy in it, let alone any? 50 First Dates? Nope. Pulse? No. Human Stain? No. Gothika? Big Fish? Bone Collector? Taking Lives? Scooby Doo 1&2? Hackers? Jurrasic Park Series? ID4? Species Series? League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? What About Bob? Trying to think of more movies, I can keep listing them. AVP!(love this movie) DodgeBall, MIB 1&2, Twister, Ginger Snaps Series(only in a Canadian horror film will you see a werewolf killed by a curling stone) Walking Tall, Samurai X, none of them have any gays let alone an important one.

Also, using the bible? Sorry, that is like using Satans Hand Book to prove christians are evil and wrong, it is going to be a little biased now isn't it?

Anyways, except for the Jews control Hollywood, most of it is bunk. But those are what many believe, why? IDK, you mention bible, but shouldn't use that, that is as biased as a episode of Hannity and Colmes with guest star Ann Coulter talking about how their god Bush will wipe the infidels off the earth.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
As for Jews controlling Hollywood, it's true: 9 out of 10 movies have a Jew-executive producer and/or director.

There are recurring themes in Jew-derived Hollywood movies:

-sex is good.
-killing is good.
-the black hero always dies.
-there is always one or more gays in important roles.
-drugs are ok.
-rock'n'roll/heavy metal are ok.
-there is always some Judaistic reference.
answered a question. The above is not my opinion).

whats wrong with rock and roll.... if anything it promotes peace and love... the beatles man!!! "closer to the heart" - Rush ... Rock and roll is not evil...

bad words bad wards tisk tisk.....

Frankly yours

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Who hates who? Have any of you ever heard the word Talmud? Study a little tamudic jewism and then come back and try to hand me that poor jewish victim line, or take a look at some of the justified actions of the poor abused Israeli nation... www.jewwatch.com... is a good reference to start with. Let he without sin cast the first stone (and they all stopped throwing rocks). The actions of the modern Israeli Nation have been nothing short of hypocrisy, decrying terrorism and financial imperialism, while they blatantly engaged in it themselves. Before the 1940's, the world had no problem recognising the Pallestinian nation, YES THE NATION of Pallestine. Check your maps printed prior to 1930's. We crammed Israel into that reigon, surrounded by enemies on the pretexts of western religous beliefs that they were reciving some devine providence from god to receive that land and expel the indiginous people, and then expect them to drop a thousand year old grudge and co-exsist peacefully? Bwa HA HA. Right. Reality check here, they hate each other. Pallestine wasn't the smartest place to plant Judaism.
As far as I am concerned, if they want to give us our media back, pull the federal reserve wool off the eyes of the american people, pull their Mossad Agents out of our country, and start giving back some of the billions and billions and billions of dollars we have dumped into their economy, then maybe we can start talking equality. Yeah, people have hated them through history, but the last I checked, the hands of Israel were not exactly the most innocent either. James, read your history, people just don't up and hate someone without a reason, and there is no forgive and forget when it comes to zealots, eastern or western. Biggotry is always meaner on the other side. In other words, get real. Jewish people are hated, muslims are hated, and now because of our unillateral and often militant support for the former, Americans are hated. Yeah poor jews. Poor Pallestinians, but really, Poor Americans for buying into either of their stories. Owned by one to fear another, and everybody gets hated equally for it. Sad really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join