It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first world war 7000 years ago?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Other than a YouTube video, are there any documents/links/journal entries by these Russian team stating with evidence- test reports on residual radiation or whatever scientific tests that made them conclude that there was a gigantic explosion?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I am wondering, who are these "scientists" who found about the ancient nuclear war in India or where are the records of such findings in Indian scientific journals?

I am from India and i am very much interested in the ancient history of the Indian sub continent and have read a lot. I have never heard about these findings in any archeological or scientific journals other than in fringe websites like rense etc.

So, if "you" have any links to any such journals.studies/reports that there was actually an ancient nuclear war in India, could you please let know?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I suggest you read the discussion at the below page and also the comments made by Brandenburg in the comment section.

scienceblogs.com... brandenburg/

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

I just read the passage in a you tube vid I'll see if I can get it back, instead of mushroom cloud it says parasol.bout two mins into the vid the relevant passage is written.www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-5-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Another related thought is that an alien culture placed an outpost at that location. Another alien culture didn't like the outpost and destroyed it.
a reply to: whywhynot Yes I can go along with that, looks very much like we dont want you guys around. The building points to plenty of technology, base camp removed quickly. Who ever was around they were decisive and were not the fiddle your thumbs type.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good point but would you recognize such an object for it's age or simply assume that it was modern junk, that cable in the ground is therefore modern, those parts of a buried machine are therefore not that old and those anomaly's on the moon and mars are not evidence of a previous and far more advanced civilization but people seeing sheep in the cloud's.

Personally I believe there was an advanced previous civilization and the reason's we are not stumbling on there rubbish landfill sites are many, there civilization may have taken a lot longer to achieve it's science and it could have been kept to the priestly class and the nobility or indeed it could have degenerated into such a society as the then elites of the past consolidated there power to themselves is one possibility, there civilization may have been more agrarian therefore and there are constant challenges to the fertile crescent theory for example with one very good documentary discussing how there are so very many variety's and type's of domesticated vegetables in south america whose wild variety's are often actually poisonous, how long did it really take to adapt them and of course they are not ALL fertile crescent crops such as barley but CORN, Potatoes and tomatoes to name a few which it seems' are actually more suitable for the human body that barley is, so is barley in reality a later cultivated crop and does this constant pushing of the fertile crescent agenda suggest a serious both deliberate and otherwise entrenched knowledge filter.

Aluminum block, the Aiud artifact, here is a point many claim it is proof of ancient alien's, they are wrong it is proof of ancient technology, aluminium is an earth mineral as you know obtained by processing bauxite and it does not form naturally in a refined state.
coolinterestingstuff.com...

Now here is were I differ in my opinion, I believe that the human race is far older than the modern evolutionary theory, I believe giant's were human's with a much longer life span and far lower rate of child birth and we may be the stunted genetically challenged but fast breeding remain's of that race, perhaps adapted to a quicker rate of birth as a survival strategy after our world was decimated and we were nearly wiped out.

I believe that this former civilization is far further back in time than 7000 years and that 7000 years ago people were actually fairly primitive but that some repository's of knowledge remained in some location's were ancient teachers or guardian's of that lost knowledge tried to teach the savage's how to live again but I think even that is earlier, still the ancient Mesopotamian did mysteriously have the Zero and the Decimal point yet these were lost after there age past and other cultures had no use for these high mathematical principles until they had to be re-invented.

Many ancient royal lineages NOT in any way, shape or form related to modern inbred royal line's though they did start that dubious tradition of marrying only there own to preserve there trait's had multiple digits such as six or seven fingers and toe's, were taller and had longer lives according to the legend's of the past which would suggest pre-mutation we as a species may have been taller, longer lived and had six or seven digit's, ancient Mesopotamian mathematics have base 12 numerology and of course we still use base twelve in our hours of the day inherited from them so are we the stunted short lived rapid breeding descendant's of a much longer lived species that died out except for us.

Did ANY of there previous civilization's have to even resemble our's or would a longer life span promote a different social psychology?.

The Vatican, the Smithsonian and many other's have been linked to a secret policy of covering up ancient technology and evidence of giant's.

What if there were many former civilization's, what if there have been many types of destruction such as war, natural and even culling by a predator civilization that has an ethical policy of not wiping a species out entirely but of putting them back into there natural environment? once there dangerous technology has been totally eradicated.

I have a different belief for Tihuanaco/Tiwanaku and that has to do with a natural cataclysm toward the end of the last ice age so I do believe the site is far older, that later human activity re-used it but that the scattering and destruction of both that site and the nearby puma punku was through a cataclysmic tilting of the south american continent like a greater than 10 on the Richter scale earth quake and the tilting also submerged much of the east coast of the south american continent which along with other catastrophe and famines at the end of the last ice age and also natural sea level rise of over 200 feet caused a massive global tidal wave that literally washed the coastal agrarian society's of that time away all around the world, the few survivors would have had to merge with or else compete with the more primitive hunter gatherer tribes in the formerly less hospitable hinterland's and highland's of the continent's.

These are not proof but just worth thinking about, remember though the Coso Geode which was proven to be a 1920's champion spark plug encrusted in older dirt backed on by the sun.

edit on 21-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I dont buy these ancient epoch tales of todays tech. We'd have unearthed endless bits of milled stainless steel, titanium, etc, by now. I would have myself even!

Depends if those metals were revered collected and distributed over time... then like today's civilisation they are re-used, altered, melted down and eventually given it was at least 3500 years later... lost, only to be mined in later times and utilized... Lost.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I just read the passage in a you tube vid I'll see if I can get it back, instead of mushroom cloud it says parasol.bout two mins into the vid the relevant passage is written.www.youtube.com...

It's written on the screen claiming it's in the Mahabharata, true. But where exactly?

If you find it, you're my hero. But until then, the sources are not worth a penny.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

In the vid it was two mns twent in.
Heres another one with Oppenheimer quoting it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I dont buy these ancient epoch tales of todays tech. We'd have unearthed endless bits of milled stainless steel, titanium, etc, by now. I would have myself even!

After 500 years, all metals would have rusted away, and wood, paper, leather would have decomposed. The only things left standing would be stone carvings and clay tablets. Tectonic plates move at 5mm/year. After 20 years, that's a meter, 20,000 years, a kilometer, 200,000 years, ten kilometers. What was once a mountain thousands of meters in the air, could become a sea thousands of meters deep.

When we explore the sea bed of the North Sea, spear tips, and bones from woolly mammoths and large cats are found.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Just so, the only recognizable thing from our civilization to survive say a thousand years after some global devastation would be plastic, stone and other impermeable materials. It wouldn't take very long at all relativity for nature to reclaim our cities and structures with perhaps only LIDA R technology's revealing there imprint.

More over look out how far we have come in just the last 200 years. It's a mere blip in the timescale that humans have been around... Yet so much progress in this tiny timescale.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
If this is correct this might be another piece of the puzzle pointing to an ancient nuclear war.

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built. For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

Ancient Indian CIty

However, that's not correct.
There's no evidence of any ancient atomic blast. However, there is plenty of evidence of leaking and other contamination from various nuclear plants in Rajasthan.

The city in question is Mohenjo-Daro. The site is quite intact for ground zero of an atomic blast, and digs are ongoing there and have been for decades. Without radiation suits, that is.

Harte

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wonder?
Maybe a tie in with this article?

jimmyprophet.wordpress.com...

From the ancient accounts found in the Sanskrit epic The Mahabharata, we know that a Vimana measured twelve cubits in circumference, with four strong wheels. Apart from its ‘blazing missiles’, The Mahabharata records the use of its other deadly weapons that operated via a circular ‘reflector’. When switched on, it produced a ‘shaft of light’ which, when focused on any target, immediately ‘consumed it with its power’.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Oppenheimer seems to believe in the theory. If true it makes one think...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So we can find man-made tools over 1 million years old, but we can't find any remnants of what had to have been a civilization at least as advanced as ours, from 7000 years ago? No screws, lawnmowers, rubber or plastics, no weapons, bullets, rotors or engines or any of 10s of thousands of man-made objects that would be simple to find in droves (let alone structures and buildings and highways and such), if such a civilization every existed?

They must have had a heck of a recycling plan, that's all I know!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynotwell where i live in nc we have a problem with scrapers stealing every bit of metal they can. i came home from vacation a few years ago and found that two old tim covered sheds on my property were now just wooden frames and the well pump to the no longer in use well had been snatched off the ground and stolen as well. my family had a beach house and scrapers did same thing to it when i was a kid we showed up to spend summer there to find a pile of boards and thats a current thing. so thing about it after something has been abandoned whats to keep future generations for destroying it for building supplies heck there was an article up here a few years ago about an ancient temple in south america a contractor knocked down with bulldozers for stone to make gravel for a road. so it really ism't that hard to believe there isn't much remnants of ancient cultures to be found.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, this is probably the greatest lesson to learn from our lied about origins.

This all tends to happen over and over again. We have to overcome what is destiny and live beyond what is fate in order to reach a new cycle of events.

We dont need to remember though. We need just listen to what we already know.

When your heart speaks, all your ancestors who sacrificed for your reality speak to you.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Who knows the things that were destroyed before we started caring about ancient sites.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

In the vid it was two mns twent in.
Heres another one with Oppenheimer quoting it.

You're trying hard but we're not there yet. That's one more video that doesn't provide a proper source. What Oppenheimer quotes is the Bhagavad Gita (chapter 11, verse 32), which can be found here. Note that there are different translations for what Lord Krishna says about being "the destroyer of worlds", the context of the phrase should also be considered.

I'm being nitpicky here because I spent some time searching for the passage about nuclear fallout in the Mahabharata and other texts when preparing this thread. However, I couldn't find it, so if you want to use it as a piece of evidence in this thread you will have to provide the exact passage in the Mahabharata (or other ancient Indian texts).

Otherwise it would just be a repetition of what other sites claim without linking proper sources.
edit on 21-5-2017 by jeep3r because: text

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

A weaponised comet, that hits the middle of an ancient high tech society seem premeditated. That means a random event or space travel?

According to the people who actually spend their lives researching this, the radiation parts are BS.. and the Nani diamonds and glass come from meterors and comets.

And yes since the earth has constantly been bombarded with rocks, I am quite sure more than one has taken out a city..

We have 2 options...well 3..

One it was a meteor and we see them still to this day..

Two it was aliens and we have zero proof they exist or have visited earth..

Three elite society with nukes, who didn't leave one stitch of metal or plastic behold..

One is obviously the most likely option..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join