It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first world war 7000 years ago?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It takes special conditions for a bone to fossilize. So it's not surprising to see dinosaur bones of various genus lumped together and typically within a particular sedimentary layer. Something dramatic happened and sealed all those bones from environmental conditions.

Interestingly, you don't see a lot of fossilized human skeletons, giant or otherwise. But there are certainly plenty of the otherwise compared to giants. Giants less so, "officially"anyways. Plenty of antidotal evidence for them though.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Undeniable physical evidence of a nuclear explosion 8,000-12,000 years ago would be so awesome. I think it's also possible that some humans had strong mental abilities and that is why different societies around the world were able to make different stone monuments. Maybe some variation of savant syndrome that doesn't exist anymore for example.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This has more pictures of these sites than I have seen in other documentaries. In the other ones, you got the feeling that there was only about a tenth of the amount of these blocks strewn all over. These were huge buildings and some where actually rebuilt partially by later cultures of humans.

Who were the beings that built these and where did they move their technology to. Are half of the things people invented in our history designed from tools they found that are very old? Did the lightbulb get invented because someone saw the drawings on the wall of an ancient temple? did these keyways in rocks actually help to steer people into doing dovetail and keyed woodworking joints? Man is more of a monkey see monkey do being. Did we learn from these ancient more advanced races? Were they actually human or were they hominoid beings. Where did they go, were they all killed or did the survivers go back and destroy all evidence so history would not be repeated.

I think these beings originated on earth myself, long before modern man was technologically advanced. Maybe we were convinced to work for these beings either through slavery or just because they treated us well.

Are they still here on earth, are there places where there are advanced bases with some of their equipment around anymore. If our governments discovered them they would not tell us, they want us to believe we are the only race of intelligent beings that existed on this planet. It is a way to control us, they want us under their thumbs. They want us dependent on them and they want us to think civilization is advancing. Yeah right, advancing, we will soon be so dumb because macinery and technology will be doing everything for us, we will stagnate and get dependent on the ones making the technology. Governments will disappear, big technology companies will be the only thing ruling mankind in the end. And a small group of individuals will control the rest of us and we will be completely brainwashed and fear everything like lambs in a corral.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Classic Saturday thread, good stuff!!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Their are really only two scenarios regarding the people that originally made Tewanaku, being based on their tech. They were either advanced off worlders, who brought the high tech with them, and shared it with us useful monkeys. Or they were an advanced race of humans who had some way of doing things that we haven't got the slightest clue about how they did it. Well we might have a bit of a clue since one of the rooms built by the megalith builders, is tuned to "A" and the harmonics are awesome if that note is vibrated. So why build a room that vibrates? are they tuned structures?
Another thing in the timeline of the great megalithic structures that seemed to be relevant, is that the style has been degrading, from the original rounded metal key locked stones , to squares polygonal, with less jigsaw effect, then large square ones like giant stones, from then on the stones get smaller until mortar is used.Its like that some tool or a bit of the high tech was still working , then stopped working until the original style could no longer be duplicated, until a new way had to be found.
I keep getting a feeling that it might be something to do with this,He cuts a hole in a piece of stone using vibrations.

edit on 20-5-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity I agree. It was probably a lot like the "Planet of the Apes" scenario, but we humans are the apes.

edit on 20-5-2017 by gr8skott because: Not

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Could you imagine if we had photo evidence and videos of ancient civilizations before they were wiped out?

Perhaps the evidence is right there but we will never find common ground and agreeance on how to interpret the data. Will we find the talking doll?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Abysha

Could you imagine if we had photo evidence and videos of ancient civilizations before they were wiped out?

Perhaps the evidence is right there but we will never find common ground and agreeance on how to interpret the data. Will we find the talking doll?

Probably not.

But if our successors only find a Tickle Me Elmo during an archaeological dig, I'm gonna rise from my grave just to # on it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Why couldn't the explosion have been large clay pots full of gunpowder. China had gunpowder in the 9th century, who's to say other cultures did not have it. There are a lot of things that happened in the past that we will never find proof of.
edit on 20-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I dont buy these ancient epoch tales of todays tech. We'd have unearthed endless bits of milled stainless steel, titanium, etc, by now. I would have myself even!

Actually, one of the biggest coverups in the world, IMHO, is the cover up among the archaeological community of artifacts that don't match the official timeline of human history. Do a search online about it, there's a ton of stuff out there on this.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
of the theories, no one has thought about a time traveler taking a modern nuke back with them?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Funny you should say that, because I was just thinking what happens to time at the centre of a nuclear explosion, do you get a time space displacement?
That could account for screws embedded in million year old rocks?

edit on 20-5-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

the only problem = your source = utter bollox

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Doggaland sunk 7000 years ago. Planet X comes round in increments of 3600 years. We would have had a Poleshift 7200 years ago basically, so there's your prime answer. Planet X looks like it will pass in September, so get ready. I can see it everyday, see thread for pics.

But I am also highly in favour of the ancient nuclear wars. Yes tekkites can be formed by meteorites, but the examples in Mohenjodaro and Libya are to isolated for my liking.

Saying this you may also want to question that layer of iridium left after the Dinosaur impact 64 million years ago, irididium can also be produced by a nuke.

Look also into the origins of c14 thought to have originated 10,000 years ago. It is cosmic radiation with a starting point of 10,000 years ago, think about that!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Figured that's why I said alleged guess I didn't dig deep enough into the story.
Oh well I guess I don't get any points for denying ignorance today.
Here is your medal for catching me posting bullocks

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am not sure about this theory but I find some of the sciences, archaeology in particular, to be incredibly pretentious and believe themselves to know it all. Even though it seems like every year they must revise the date of humans arriving in North America back by 10k years or so due to new evidence being found.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.

"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

Where exactly in the Mahabharata are these phrases mentioned? I don't think the source you linked indicates where to find this.

The original text passage and a proper translation would be much appreciated. I'm curious because those descriptions are intriguing, but as far as I know no one ever managed to come up with a proper source.
edit on 21-5-2017 by jeep3r because: text

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Well here is a shot of an Indian city with the bodies strewn on the streets.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Doggaland sunk 7000 years ago. Planet X comes round in increments of 3600 years. We would have had a Poleshift 7200 years ago basically, so there's your prime answer. Planet X looks like it will pass in September, so get ready. I can see it everyday, see thread for pics.

But I am also highly in favour of the ancient nuclear wars. Yes tekkites can be formed by meteorites, but the examples in Mohenjodaro and Libya are to isolated for my liking.

Saying this you may also want to question that layer of iridium left after the Dinosaur impact 64 million years ago, irididium can also be produced by a nuke.

Look also into the origins of c14 thought to have originated 10,000 years ago. It is cosmic radiation with a starting point of 10,000 years ago, think about that!

see what thread for pics of planet X?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: jeep3r

Well here is a shot of an Indian city with the bodies strewn on the streets.

That's all nice and well, I assume it refers to the ancient city of Jodhpur. But skeletons spread throughout a city do not necessarily equate to ancient nuclear warfare.

Is there any conclusive evidence for raditation levels being higher than the normal variations in background radiation? Or is it all just hearsay? If we conclude that a nuclear catastrophe took place in ancient times, one would think that we'd be able to come up with lots of hard evidence to prove said event.

While I do think there are still mysteries to solve regarding our origins, I also think we need to be careful regarding the sources. I prefer checking them instead of blindly referencing other sites. A good start would be to check the alleged quotes of the Mahabharata that are said to describe the effects of nuclear fallout.
edit on 21-5-2017 by jeep3r because: text

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join