It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first world war 7000 years ago?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

If you want a book that is not too expensive that demonstrate the Vedic scriptures do mention flying objects, atomic wars in the past, and that there have been ancient cultures which were very advanced by today's standard, here is one.

Deep in lost history, did high civilizations and advanced knowledge thrive? The ancient Vedic literatures of India describe a worldwide civilization that flourished at a time when modern historians insist that humans like us existed simply as hunters-gatherers. This Vedic civilization, centered in India, employed technologies based on a scientific understanding of the physical elements and forces we know today, as well as more subtle conscious elements. The author, who has spent a lifetime in his own search for Vedic India , takes on a journey of intellectual discovery through the history of the remarkable Vedic civilization and its knowledge, locked in the ancient literatures of India. His wit and wisdom combine to make our search for Vedic India, not only the truths of Vedic India, but how they are again coming to be, This book thus takes us not only into the past, but into the future.

Searching For Vedic India by Devamrita Swami (Author)

Here is some information about Devamrita Swami

Here is one of many youtube videos that talks about this subject.

Here is another source.

Some Puranic accounts of Air-Chariots

Here is another source showing schematics about some of these ancient flying machines.

Air Travel in Ancient India

edit on 24-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

If you want a book that is not too expensive that demonstrate the Vedic scriptures do mention flying objects, atomic wars in the past, and that there have been ancient cultures which were very advanced by today's standard, here is one.

Deep in lost history, did high civilizations and advanced knowledge thrive? The ancient Vedic literatures of India describe a worldwide civilization that flourished at a time when modern historians insist that humans like us existed simply as hunters-gatherers. This Vedic civilization, centered in India, employed technologies based on a scientific understanding of the physical elements and forces we know today, as well as more subtle conscious elements. The author, who has spent a lifetime in his own search for Vedic India , takes on a journey of intellectual discovery through the history of the remarkable Vedic civilization and its knowledge, locked in the ancient literatures of India. His wit and wisdom combine to make our search for Vedic India, not only the truths of Vedic India, but how they are again coming to be, This book thus takes us not only into the past, but into the future.

Searching For Vedic India by Devamrita Swami (Author)

Here is some information about Devamrita Swami

Here is one of many youtube videos that talks about this subject.

Here is another source.

Some Puranic accounts of Air-Chariots

Here is another source showing schematics about some of these ancient flying machines.

Air Travel in Ancient India

If you will check the pinned posts at the top of the forum, you'll see that this has been extensively discussed here before. The "vimana" information comes from a book written in the early 1900's, by someone who "channeled" the writings.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
a reply to: Byrd

Bryd,
did you see my thread about how refugees miners from Inqusition Spain(Moors ,Spanish and North African Jews), settled the gold fields of the georgia highlands very very early. There is even a jewish wedding prayer carved on a rock in the geogia highlands with a date in the early 1600's. A writer in the late 1700's documented several tribes of "white indians" that spoke a pidgeon hebrew.
The Cherokee are a result of the miners and Creek intemarriing.

Actually, they're a genuine Native American tribe. Certain groups of them did marry Whites, and there are many Smoky Mountain groups with mixed ancestry. I don't see anything about a "Jewish wedding prayer" carved on rock... that would really not be consistent with the religion, but I'm open to looking at it (if you'll point me to the thread.)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

This is not the first time you make claims that the Vedas scriptures describing Vimanas don't exist. You have made that claim for years now, and even though you have been shown to be wrong with evidence, you keep claiming the same thing.

The earliest version of "The Matsya Purana" is from 200–500 CE.
The extended Mahābhārata version is from the 4th century BCE

In this link you find excerpts from those Vedic scriptures and others.

www.hinduwebsite.com...

(For some reason when trying to give the above link it gives a dead end. Just search for "Air Travel in Ancient India" and you will find the above link giving the accounts.)

In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called Vimanas. India's national epic, The Mahabharata, is a poem of vast length and complexity. According to Dr. Vyacheslav Zaitsev: "the holy Indian Sages, the Ramayana for one, tell of "Two storied celestial chariots with many windows" "They roar like off into the sky until they appear like comets." The Mahabharata and various Sanskrit books describe at length these chariots, "powered by winged lighting...it was a ship that soared into the air, flying to both the solar and stellar regions."

www.hinduwisdom.info...

edit on 24-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 24-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and excerpt.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The Ramayana, which is a very ancient epic poem talks about the "Pushpak Vimanam".

Here is a Hindu link with translation into English referencing this "Pushpak Vimanam".

पुष्पकं नाम भद्रं ते विमानं सूर्यसम्निभम् |
मम भ्रातुः कुबेरस्य रावणेन बलीयसा || ६-१२१-९
हृतं निर्जित्य सम्ग्रामे कामगं दिव्यमुत्तमम् |
त्वदर्थं पालितं चेदं तिष्ठत्यतुलविक्रम || ६-१२१-१०

9-10. atula vikrama = O Rama of unequalled prowess!; vimaanam = the aerial car; suuryasamnibham = shining like the sun; kaamagam = which moves as one pleases; divyam = wonderful; uttamam = and excellent; puShpakam naama = called Pushpaka; kuberasya = of Kubera; mama bhraataa = my brother; hR^itam = was robbed; baaliiyasaa raavanena = by the mighty Ravana;nirjatya = after conquering Kubera; samgraame = in battle; te bhadram = may prosperity attend you!; idam = it; tiShThati = is there; paalitam = retained; tvadartham = for you sake.

"O Rama of unequalled prowess! The aerial car shining like the sun, which moves as one pleases, wonderful and excellent, named Pushpaka of Kubera my brother was robbed by the mighty Ravana after conquering Kubera in battle. May prosperity attend you! It is retained there for your sake."
तदिदं मेघसंकाशं विमानमिह तिष्ठति |
येन यास्यसि यानेन त्वमयोध्यां गतज्वरः || ६-१२१-११

11. tat idam vimaanam = she yonder aerial car; meghasamkaasham = looking like a cloud; iha tiShThati = sands here; yena yaanena = by which transport; tvam = you; yaasyasi = can reach ayodhyaam = to Ayodhya; vigatajvaraH = without any trouble.

"The yonder aerial car, looking like a cloud, stands here and by which transport, you can reach Ayodhya without any trouble."

valmikiramayan.net...

The Ramayana is an ancient Indian epic, composed some time in the 5th century BCE, about the exile and then return of Rama, prince of Ayodhya.

www.ancient.eu...

edit on 24-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpts.

edit on 24-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

On page three of this vvwww.hinduwisdom.info... It makes like interesting reading in so far, as the Vimanas used by humans were like planes ,but the other ones used by the other people were like flying saucers .It also mentions that certain people came from different star systems. The humans start wars and the off Worlders decide to leave and let them get on with it?

So what happens when Mercury is in an electrical field? check this interesting effect out.

edit on 24-5-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Byrd. I just finished a n 18 hr shift and have a couple more days like this yet. I'LL dig out my references over weekend.
Basically, there is no reference to the cherokee before 1720? by anyone in the area.
The cherokee are a composite of the western creek. chikasaw? and the wayward miners.
By the time the british roll in in force in the mid 1700's the europeans had all been absobed.
What we know as the "traditional homeland" of the cherokee was carved out of creek territory, as a reward for helping against the french, whom the creek sided with.
And in the 1980's the state of Georgia or carolina, cant remeber of the top, went on a renaming spree of native american sites,and esentially reclassifying creek and chickasaw sites as cherokee and proto-cherokee, even though there is no such accepted cultural unit. These places all have creek or chickasaw place names.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

This is a link to a page by the author, the graphic is from the wedding prayer article.
Essentially, if there is no rabbi to over see a wedding , the couple can recite a specific prayer, document it amd you are married.

peopleofonefire.com...

It looks as though he has collected all his articles on this site.
He was writing for one the Atlanta papers, i believe.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Aluminum block, the Aiud artifact, here is a point many claim it is proof of ancient alien's, they are wrong it is proof of ancient technology, aluminium is an earth mineral as you know obtained by processing bauxite and it does not form naturally in a refined state.
coolinterestingstuff.com...

Forgive me for not going through the whole 9 pages, but am I really the first to point out that the "Aiud Artifact"...

...is actually an excavator bucket tooth?

That casts a certain pall over the veracity of the evidence presented.
I read somewhere else on this thread how metal decays after 500 years. No. It doesn't. It might, but I've seen lots of French trade axes of that age, and last year we excavated a couple of 2000 year old copper artifacts. That's just personal experience.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I found an axe head that looked very similar.. it was actually filed down from river rock granite..

I don't think an axe made out of aluminum would be more efficient than a stone axe.. let alone be able to be used in heavy construction..

It is way to soft to make effective tools.. about twelve swings in your axe is blunt..

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
I found an axe head that looked very similar.. it was actually filed down from river rock granite..
I don't think an axe made out of aluminum would be more efficient than a stone axe.. let alone be able to be used in heavy construction..
It is way to soft to make effective tools.. about twelve swings in your axe is blunt..

Sorry for any confusion...the aluminum "Aiud Artifact" is from an excavator bucket. The axe heads I mentioned were iron.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That's what I was referring to..

You prob (never tried lol) can't make an excavator bucket out of aluminum.. nor an axe head..

Maybe you could make a hand tool for helping remove the flesh from an animal hide.. but your prob not doing any "heavy lifting" work with aluminum.

You could prob even smelt aluminum in the Stone Age.. it has a low melting point, assuming you could refine it.. I don't know what you use for a pot lol..

So in its self not something that breaks the laws of physics persay..

I personally think you prob have more than one lost civilization who discovered late Stone Age/early Bronze Age tech and then vanished, but a modern tech like ours takes a GLOBAL society!!

Plutonium from Africa and oil from the ME... crystal from Brazil and copper from Montana..

It takes a million different fibers and polymers and composites..

I think if humans died out tomorrow. You would find evidence of us for millions of years.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

That's what I was referring to..

You prob (never tried lol) can't make an excavator bucket out of aluminum.. nor an axe head..

I could talk about non-sparking wear parts...but I don't want to kill the buzz any further.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I could talk about non-sparking wear parts

Yah, would hate to muddle up the conversation with mundane explanations as to why one would use aluminum in a digger part,

seeing as how a spark could be disasterous to a hard rock mine with gas pockets.

kinda like the brass and bronze oil field tools.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I have seen that explanation before but even if it is how can you or I be certain that it is in any way modern, it seems that were it was found was not an area to which a digger had been, recently, and personally I do not buy it as an explanation at all, most - probably all - diggers use HARDENED cast iron or drop forged STEEL for those teeth and not soft aluminium quite simply because it is not tough enough for hard wear and use and would bend more easily as well.

Oh and by the way even though I for one do not and never have bought that claim I do still find it interesting especially thinking about this.
A crocodile toy from south American some believe represents a digger.
number 8 on this page.
s8int.com...

edit on 25-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I have seen that explanation before but even if it is how can you or I be certain that it is in any way modern, it seems that were it was found was not an area to which a digger had been, recently, and personally I do not buy it as an explanation at all, most - probably all - diggers use HARDENED cast iron or drop forged STEEL for those teeth and not soft aluminium quite simply because it is not tough enough for hard wear and use and would bend more easily as well.

Unless you want to use it around explosive gasses.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Easy way to prove there was a prior industalised civilistaion, or a major war (nuclear or otherwise) thousands of years ago. Just check the ice cores. They contain a perfect record of the content of oir atmpsphere for over 100,000 years.

The Roman period, for example, shows up well

www.sciencemag.org...

But if there is no such signature in the cores ......

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I appreciate your recommendation, but I prefer to read the actual texts rather than have someone tell me what's in them
Both the Mahabharata and the Ramayana are available free online at Sacred-Texts.com and I've been through both.
Never finished the Mahabharata though. It's too long and too dense.
But I have read the descriptions and accounts of the vimanas in both.

I rather enjoyed the Ramayana. Like I said, the Mahabharata is a tough one to stick out until the end.

Several other Vedic texts can be read at that site too.
Take your pick: link

All the translations there are legitimate, most are by Indian scholars.

It's just crazy what people say is in those texts, when anyone can go online and find out they've been lied to.

Harte

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This is not the first time you make claims that the Vedas scriptures describing Vimanas don't exist. You have made that claim for years now, and even though you have been shown to be wrong with evidence, you keep claiming the same thing.

You either have misunderstood, or you like creating straw men.

I don't think anyone here disputes what's in the ancient Vedic texts.
Just like nobody disputes that the Arabs wrote about flying carpets.

Byrd is referring to that particular post, the content of which comes from the Vaimanika Shastra, a book "channeled" in the early part of the twentieth century whose title comes from an ancient text referenced in some of the Vedas, but which has never been found and may have never existed.

Harte

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

On page three of this vvwww.hinduwisdom.info... It makes like interesting reading in so far, as the Vimanas used by humans were like planes ,but the other ones used by the other people were like flying saucers .It also mentions that certain people came from different star systems. The humans start wars and the off Worlders decide to leave and let them get on with it?

So what happens when Mercury is in an electrical field? check this interesting effect out.

Current induces a force on an electrical conductor through which the resulting electromagnetic magnetic flux is passing.
This is how motors and generators work.

IIRC, it's Faraday's Law.

Harte

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join