It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Pence Ryan Hatch Tillerson Mnuchin Mattis ... whatever is 1st Seal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
1st SEAL OPENED!!!

I never claimed that I'm a prophet, OK I claimed to be The Lamb that opens the 7 Seals

but here I'm not alone, I'm sure many desperate people, like me, are working this scenario too (on 7 billion people)

so there are many lambs, silence of the lambs, "opening" is a big word its more like interpreting beforehand

I never claimed I can see the future, if ever possible, is also not possible anymore, for instance my dream material is now manipulated, a couple of days now

I suspect #bigbrotheriswatchingyou can tune in, while I'm asleep and manipulate my brain waves when I'm in REM sleep phase

anyways here is the line of succession may TRUMP be impeached:

www.nydailynews.com...

my intuition says he will not be impeached, because the democrats are too eager for his blood, they will try impeachment too soon

but thats the intuition of a simple man, with a simple taste

OK I'm liaison of THE ARCHITECT, I was called by THE ARCHITECT in the first anagram I did, which was NOT from a dream by the way, someone gave me a misspelling of a name, I thought maybe this means something, just for the fun of it I did anagrams, and I was called, more I may not tell you from THE ARCHITECT, I believe that architect is God, anyways I can't do the dream theme anagrams anymore, since I don't know where the dream materials come from

anyways my dream theme anagrams were never prophetic, I sometimes thought they would, but always I got disappointed, however they applied to past and present always, gave me good ideas

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If he's going to be impeached then they better start now, I doubt it will happen anytime soon because he's got money and power from those around him.

His horseman.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

I believe God gave me the prophetic books of The Bible, Enoch and maybe Nostradamus (but that one can mess you up pretty badly) since I cannot trust my dream theme anagrams anymore, OK as I said in OP they were up to last time never prophetic though

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I think he will resign long before he's impeached.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
If he's going to be impeached then they better start now, I doubt it will happen anytime soon because he's got money and power from those around him.

His horseman.

Good point, is there a democrat in the line of succession somewhere??? would be satanic funny if TRUMP gets replaced by a democrat

edit on 2017-5-20 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

By his own free will? Can he do that? Is he not under contract?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
1) Obama due to his full name (loosely translated) meaning storm or lightning on the mountain , was set to be a sign of the end times

2) Both Bush Presidents were supposed to be the anti-christ

3) Regan was supposed to be the anti-christ due to his initials being R.R.R.

4) Carter was just by being supremely ignorant As a Georgian , and someone that voted for Jimmy (just cause he was from Georgia) I can get away with saying that.

And I could go on...
The only one I do not remember being brought into the group was Bill Clinton . Most everyone just considered him too good of a guy...someone they would like to party with . And Bill WAS impeached...

Even some of the Founding Fathers were considered as being like the anti-christ as they were Freemasons

So , what would make this day and time any different from the past 221 or so years ?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I agree, if he resigned beforehand, then he gets to say, I left before i was sacked, therefore i was never being impeached.

Something like that anyway.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

His horseman.

Good point, is there a democrat in the line of succession somewhere??? would be satanic funny if TRUMP gets replaced by a democrat

Lol that would be funny.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So , what would make this day and time any different from the past 221 or so years ?

OK you got me!!!
but Christians need to be prepared that Christ is returning any moment (now) it is, OK, not a duty but a call to interpret Revelation and the other prophetic books for present times, despite they are already doing this for 2,000 years or so

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

His horseman.

Absolutely not! put it this way, should Trump be impeached, it'll take about..... five seconds for some nutball to say that Trump was really a Democrat anyway, and that his behaviour was that of a demon Democrat, and should be burned at the stake, to kill the twirly snake that protruded out of his head.
Failing that, Mr Pence, who is looking so Presidential these days, will become Mr Dime as he ascends the throne.
That'll be a Dime to turn onto.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Anyways who ever succeeds TRUMP is (also) the antEchrist (ante-christ) like in ante-cedents, preceding the second coming of Christ

and OK why would that not be Pence? has he dirt on his hands too? :-| a Christian rebuilding The Temple

edit on 2017-5-20 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

TRUMP:
...my sins are dark, darker than scarlet

...I can not be saved

CHRISTIANS:
...they will be white again

...whiter than snow

...when washed in the blood of the lamb

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I did dream theme anagrams for 3 years I think, about that, something like that, practically every day, getting better every day, expanded the technique, it seemed there was interaction between anagrams and coming dreams, anagrams became more focused, more useful, I had developed a technique that I could ask THE ARCHITECT questions by sex magick

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well welcome to the club of a long list of ATS prophets, soothsayers, and sages who claim divine vision from God, Aliens or some other supernatural power.

now kindly wait in line behind the rest of the prophets until your number is called.
edit on 20-5-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Failing that, Mr Pence, who is looking so Presidential these days, will become Mr Dime as he ascends the throne.
That'll be a Dime to turn onto.

I admit Pence has more of that presidential style, more class, as in is more the political class, does not shoot his mouth like TRUMP (thats why I had compassion for TRUMP and empathy, I'm kinda that too, as in most of the times directly showing or saying what I think, no brakes we call that in Dutch, OK I think TRUMP is like that because those kind of people are very much a contradiction from moment to moment)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Well welcome to the club of a long list of ATS prophets, soothsayers, and sages who claim divine vision from God, Aliens or some other supernatural power.

Know kindly wait in line behind the rest of the prophets until your number is called.

Well my number is either 666 or 616 there are 2

satoconor.wordpress.com...
edit on 2017-5-20 by galien8 because: link

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What you send to the internet is there for eternity they say

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The first seal was the first thousand years of earths existence. The second through seven are the thousand years in turn to the 7th. Most people make the mistake of looking at revelations as a normal flow of time but in truth most of the book was written in non linear time. The book is like a 3 dimensional image which is seen all at once. But wherever your eyes fall is that period of history, before, now and after. A thousand years is in itself symbolic of an expression in Gods term and so it is with most numbers in the book, 7 of course represents completeness.... Thus when the 7th seal is open it is the finish where the document is unfurled and the whole of it's contents are executed. We live and man has lived through the years of its opening, but when the last seal is broke the owner and heir to the document shows his authority, claim and ownership of the fullness of its content. Trust me...all of us shall marvel at what is held within.
You read in the bible about Enoch who walked with God and was taken up, not much more is said.......it was not only he himself taken up but all who followed him. He had victory over the world, along with the faithful who followed him and it is he and those like Adam who are symbolized with the crown of victory on the white horse of victory, this is the first seal...... The following horses and darkness was the war, plagues and evil which followed each generation till more victorious times prevailed......Remember the John who wrote these words still walks the earth in service of Christ and God the Father.........What you feel inside, is that times are getting close......your feelings are right. But what is most important above all the knowledge you can gain in your search......Is what kind of person you are each and every day........Remember many of us will journey to God at life's end way before he come again upon the earth...however, the outcome is the same.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blindmancc

The first seal was the first thousand years of earths existence. The second through seven are the thousand years in turn to the 7th.

is it a 7,000 years old sheep that opens The Seals

new topics

top topics

join