It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep talking is not a one way conversation you are talking to unseen entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My personal belief is you are speaking to someone not there. Whether it be your own Subconscious giving away state secrets or a Spirit present influencing your dreams.

Notice how in the graph in the empty parts is pure emptiness? Well according to Wavepad my 1st Out Burst there was a delay of 1.958s. The 2nd outburst a delay of 4.356s. The reason for the delay is because I believe I was Lucid at the time and in my Dream Speaking to someone. And I was wondering who the Hell are you? As it was a person I have never seen before and thought I was saying "Hey" in my Head type of deal. I kept saying "Hey" because they weren't answering me. They were just standing there not answering me and it was pissing me off.

However I had no idea I was actively saying "Hey" out loud and the even weirder part is even though I was Lucid I had no memory of this out burst upon waking. I only recalled both the out burst and dream once i played back my audio tape. Which I set every night using a Motion/Sound activated app to record the environment. However I had no idea I was so Loud that I woke up the whole Dam House. Hahah You'll hear my dad in the background tell my mom not to wake him up because you int supposed to wake sleep talkers up since they could attack you. I amplified the Empty Base Line Static on the whole clip to Peak Loudness and I noticed a immediate difference. I believe Spirits when they try and influence your dreams can still be picked up on a audio recorder.

If you download the clip and play it back from a Highlighted point you can here something in the background almost mimicking me. Although I can't make anything really good out but it sounds like "Hey" just before I say "Hey" With 2 very interesting spikes. And after some Dream recall I do remember hearing this very "Loud" High Pitched Sound in my ear. If your clairaudient this type of High Pitched Sounds might be more common in your Waking daytime State.

Sleep Talking Night Terror

I also captured my Clearest Class A EVP a very Deep Male Voice.

Class A EVP What

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I've experienced this phenomenon. I rarely actually vocalize my conversations, but it has happened. Most of the time, when it happens, I wake up from a semi-sleep state wondering who I was talking to, and what the conversation was about. Sometimes I remember bits and pieces, but they're all abstract concepts. You should familiarize yourself with Clean Language and other Hypnotic techniques, as I have often awoken prematurely from hypnotic loops involving elements of Clean Language. Its how they influence our dreams, and especially lure me into Night Terror traps.

You should know that these entities are dangerous. You aren't investigating them. They are leading you down a path.

edit on 20-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added points

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Sleep talking is not a one way conversation you are talking to unseen entities

My experience is that when one is asleep, one sees/perceives the 'entity' with whom one converses.
That 'entity' may not be perceived by one not involved in the dream (a different Perspective).
He just has/is a different Perspective than the dreamer.
It is rare, in dreams, for one to hold conversations with 'no one'.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Haven't you ever talked to yourself?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

Yes when I am awake. This uncontrolled talking to yourself. Random Outbursts.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: surnamename57

Yes when I am awake.

Why not while asleep?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I frequently talk German in my sleep

I also fight with thugs or punks trying to do a home invasion...

I hurt my left big toe for a week by kicking the wall beside the bed/futon... which in the lucid dream state was the head & face of a perp that wore a bandana or dew rag or was it a checkered terrorist head scarf ? I met all of the above one time-or-another in the past 2 months or so

these are lucid dream events, the dream perps would be attacking my home in real life if I was not on the vanguard in the dreamtime alternative reality and causing all my other multiverse homes to be safer with my over-the-top guard duty chores
edit on th31149532548720112017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been suffering from fevers for quite awhile now. The worse the fever, the worse the dreams.

My wife wakes me after I've been ranting and kicking in my sleep.

Do I believe I'm actually talking to someone, or fighting some entity? Of course not. My brain is just playing tricks on me due to my feverish state.

Health and mental health play a large part in these happenstances.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am not normally believer in ghosts/spirits or any of that supernatural stuff but I did have an experience several years ago which always stuck in mind and make me think twice about it all.

My ex girlfriend was a sleep talker, happened quite often, never really thought anything about it until one night around 3am I awoke to a deep male voice in the bedroom and my ex talking back to it in her sleep. Had only been living together a short while at this point, really creeped me out. Assumed it was in my mind as I was just waking up and left it at that.

After that night strange things started happening in the house, things getting mysteriously broken, stuff moved, strange marks on our bodies when we woke up. Lots of other strange stuff happened too.

One day I got home from work and she had locked herself in the bathroom because she said she had gone into the spare bedroom to use the pc and heard people whispering in her ear, she said it sounded like 6 or 7 people all at once but couldn't understand what they saying.

We moved out a few months later and had similar problems in the new house although not as frequent as before. When we eventually broke up and she moved out it all literally just stopped, never seen or heard anything since. Have never spoke to her since so not sure if she still has trouble but whatever was happening seemed to revolve around her and not me.

new topics

top topics

join