It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Path to Impeachment...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: FyreByrd

1) Nobody has had time to listen to the podcast at this point except those that follow Sam Harris.

Oh sure, like we all have an entire hour to piddle away listening to somebody a lot of us have never heard of.

It would have been nice had you taken the time (since you already listened to this path to impeachment garbage) to quote some salient words to make your thread more interesting. Instead, it's a 'This guy is a conservative and he had two guests on who agree that Trump is a threat' bait on the hook.

Give us something of substance right off the bat, and stop being so triggered about us not listening to a lot of blah blah blah for a whole hour. If I wanted to give myself an aneurysm, I would just listen to the best of Maxine Waters.

PS....the only important thing I see is a bunch of slobbering liberals trying desperately to depose a man whom, as far as I can see, HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG except try to do his job, but too many crybabies are saying the sky is falling and if we don't get rid of him we're all in a lot of trouble. This podcast is about as important as....well, the extra bit of business my cat did in his box. I'll get around to scooping it out and putting it in the garbage eventually.

So you read my entire post. I actually did distill it down to one three word sound bite - "Country before Party".

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

An in order to avoid another derailment "why don't you start a thread explaining the 'moral high ground' that our CEO is standing on.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Sorry, haven't listened yet... maybe tomorrow. I generally don't watch long videos. I will say this though, if Trump does something that's truly impeachment worthy, I think it will move through Congress easy enough. The Rep's are fractured and would prefer Pence.

I think the time table on this is after 2 years in. Maybe 3 to create a weak candidate in 2020.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
In 1998 when a President had been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to have committed perjury impeaching him was a "partisan political coup". In 2017 it's "country over party" coming out of the SAME peoples mouths...

Seems Legit...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah we will. He doesn't have long. He will be so busy hiding information covering up Russian connections, and firing people he considers a threat that he won't have much time to totally # things up.
There is ways a bright side see?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So SAD!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Too bad they stopped the production of the Dodge Vipers, they were a great deal of fun. Pirelli P Zero tires...... and you have one fast lap ride. Barring that, second choice falls to YMF-5 Waco Biplane. I know apples and oranges...

I'm sure President Trump could well afford either as a mode of leaving the White House if it were ever to come to an impeachment. Impeachment............ mmm peach, mmm yea Peach pie and vanilla Ice cream...
Oh....... about starting another thread............... um, no......

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Anne Applebaum does not seem like she is anyone who has a real good grasp on what 'is' and 'is'nt' going on with Russia. She's a holdback from McCarthyism and commies, duck and cover cold war.

Theres no doubt she could be triggered. I still think the video was time better spent elsewhere. She's not a good selling point. The host... a fence sitter.

This petty petulant behavior will be with us the entire administration, those who do it loathed. President Trump will prevail, and accomplish a great deal. Despite the liberals, snowflakes, trigger prone, and generally misguided "Useful Idiots" , President Trump will bring the United States back from the brink of 'swamp life' and the corrupted government we had become accustomed to.

Not all of us were 'accustomed' to it, and wanted change. Who in recent times had offered it. Start in the 90's with Ross Perot..... forward to Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump and occasionally other of some celebrity. Of course it's the nature of the beast, O'l Capitolism, graft, greed, corruption, implosion. The Great Pyramid ... scheme. even on the money..
..Fiat is our biggest fear, or should be. A worthless currency we are forced to use.... that's a topic in itself.

edit on 21-5-2017 by Plotus because: that internal dialogue..... just won't quit.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

How are the policies of todays 'republican' policies of small government, tax cuts for the rich, destroying other countries rather then building infrastructure and social services for them, selling public assets at pennies on the dollar to big business anything like the 'post-war', Eisenhower republicans?

They're not. Today's Republicans are either immoral, self-serving scumbags or delusional, ignorant losers.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: toysforadults

Sam Harris is a conservative???

Yes a true conservative - not an member of the Alt-Right or the Christian Right or the Business Right or the libertarian Right or the Trump Troop.

He is a conservative of 'good-will', reason, research and thought.

He's more of a secular libertarian with progressive ideas about taxing the rich (tm).

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

How are the policies of todays 'republican' policies of small government, tax cuts for the rich, destroying other countries rather then building infrastructure and social services for them, selling public assets at pennies on the dollar to big business anything like the 'post-war', Eisenhower republicans?

They're not. Today's Republicans established politicians are either immoral, self-serving scumbags or delusional, ignorant losers.

Fixed.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

A thoughtful reply - thank you. Some of which I can agree with some not.

I'm confused/don't understand some of your statements, such as "There is no doubt she (Ms. Applebaum) could be triggered.) and your reference to a video when it's a podcast I assume was a mis-state.

Yes I can see where you would consider Mr. Harris a fence-sitter. But you seem to imply that is a bad position to take whereas I consider it to be very rational. Each to their own, as it where.

You "This petty, petulant behavior..." Who's exactly?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Who - Sam Harris? If so, I you over simplify the man. Yes he does have some libertarian views on some issues but not others. I find reducing a person, any person to a single 'label' to me intellectually lazy.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

A thoughtful reply - thank you. Some of which I can agree with some not.

I'm confused/don't understand some of your statements, such as "There is no doubt she (Ms. Applebaum) could be triggered.) and your reference to a video when it's a podcast I assume was a mis-state.

Yes I can see where you would consider Mr. Harris a fence-sitter. But you seem to imply that is a bad position to take whereas I consider it to be very rational. Each to their own, as it where.

You "This petty, petulant behavior..." Who's exactly?

applebaum seems to be looking for a moment where she might go defiant. Mr. Harris assumes a position to interact with +or - on any discussion.

Behavior... the liberal agenda = petulant loud, violent, and caustic.
Podcast.... video..... unimportant beyond the message broadcast.
Nothing here is aimed towards you, rather what I discern watching this linked podcast. It's their intention I am skeptical about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join