It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Hits back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Read this if you dont believe me

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

looks like was right on the money when I wrote this
2nd page 9th post down

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 102828p://330210 by instar]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Also Amuk , america is stinky pooo oh and is full of rednecks..

And Scotland is full of dress wearing drunks.....LOL (I am Scotts/Irish)

I know you are joking but it would be nice to debate on a higher level than AMERICA BAD, and ITS THE JEWS and BUSH IS ICKY. Its got to the point that some on this board are truly disappointed that the Iraqi Elections weren't a blood bath. I hate Bush and even I can admit that SOME of the things he has done will benefit the world in the long run. Even if he done them for all the wrong reasons.

The really bad problem with Iran is that Bush bungled Iraq so bad he could have a signed confession from Iran that they intended to bomb us and most of the world wouldn't believe it.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
U.S. will looses so badly YOU "American Mad Man" will be recruited into the draft to hopefully win in Iran, and thats no exageration!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

You were Instar, more people need to realize that disliking the Bush administration has nothing to do with party lines. Bush and company are not republicans. They just know that if they pay lip service to god, guns and antigays, they will win elections.

And please don't start foaming at the mouth calling me a liberal. I am more of a libertarian than anything else.

In fact I've noticed that many of you out there seem unaware that there is more to the political spectrum than simply right and left.

Here is a more accurate spectrum.
www.theadvocates.org...

[edit on 4-2-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Originally posted by instar

You were Instar, more people need to realize that disliking the Bush administration has nothing to do with party lines. Bush and company are not republicans. They just know that if they pay lip service to god, guns and antigays, they will win elections.

And please don't start foaming at the mouth calling me a liberal. I am more of a libertarian than anything else.

In fact I've noticed that many of you out there seem unaware that there is more to the political spectrum than simply right and left.

Here is a more accurate spectrum.
www.theadvocates.org...

Nice quiz there. I took it. Ended up Centrist. I guess those Far Right and Far Left wil call me wishy washy. I prefer Level Headed. I don't let one fanatical belief guide my view on every other thing under the sun.

Phae

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
U.S. will looses so badly YOU "American Mad Man" will be recruited into the draft to hopefully win in Iran, and thats no exageration!

Russia will be so losing in Chechnya that you will bowing to them and worshipping Allah or Moscow shall feel the neverending rain of Iranian nuclear bombs! No exaggeration!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
WE 've already defeated them thats why they have to result to terrorist campains pall and if you know anything about Russians you'll know If any nation keep pushin us WE WILL resolve to genosidile means and if any nation would want to try and stop us will get destroyed CONVENTIONALY and NON CONVENTIONALY.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
You can't compare SA to Iraq because Saddam BROKE HIS PEACE TREATY!

What is so hard to understand about that? He invaded Kuwait. The US and allies kicked his arse. We offered him a peace treaty. He agreed to it. He then broke the conditions of peace.

It's that simple. We thought he had WMDs and this was one of many reasons why we went in. The truth is, had he just let our inspectors do what they wanted, he wouldn't have a problem. But he couldn't let them do that...I wonder why

And about SA - I wouldn't be surprised if at some point the US does have to go in there. The house of Suad is weak, and an uprising in the near/mid term future is likely. It is the very same extremists that support terrorism that would try and take control.

If this were to happen, the US would be in that country in a heartbeat.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by American Mad Man]

Why cant I? this is a nation that is also known to be pursuing nuclear weapons and have citizens that partake in and sponsor terrorism. Just because Saddam "broke his treaty" was no reason to go to war, remember this war was supposed to be part on the war on terror, as per the determination that Bush had to be sent to congress (one of the most if not the most fraudulent document in US presedential history I might add, it turned the conditions of warfare that congress set for Bush to find for the war and turned them into statements justifying war). So if this was really about 'terror' the US would go straight for the heart of the beast, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has done much more than Iran or Iraq on the terrorist front I believe yet they get away with it.

As I said its understandable considering the security of the US oil supply and that can't be disrupted or we'll see a repeat of the 70s and this time it'll be the death of the petroleum industry for vehicles, the US way of life must not be disrupted.

thanks,
drfunk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join