It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and King Salman sign 110 billion arms deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yep, Trump is an enormous liar and con artist. He says one thing then does the opposite all while he has his supporters rationalizing it and cheering it on. It's pretty bizarre to see happening.
edit on 5/20/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Previous administrations sold hundreds of billions of dollars, and some of the most advanced weapons built (the F-15SA is the most advanced version of the F-15 ever built) and there was little to no outrage. Trump does it, and we're supposed to be outraged.

I haven't supported any politician in many years, I just find it amusing how it's fine for Administration A to do it, but it's horrible and evil if Administration B does the same thing.
edit on 5/20/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yes this deal is probably very Iran specific as in SCUDS ect from Iran.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So you're a fan of previous administrations including Obama's? Because if you agree with what Trump did you have to agree with Obama doing it too.

If he's doing the sane things as previous administrations then stop calling him "different" and an "outsider" because it's pretty laughable at this point when taking his actions in context.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
welcome to the machine people

the more things change the more they stay the same

nothing really changes

nothing important that is

trump does get 2 scoops of ice cream so there is that

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've never once called him anything of the sort, so I'll just keep going on not calling him those things, thanks.

It's a weapons sale to allies. I don't like the Saudi government, but sadly they're one of our better allies in the region right now. Personally, I'd love to stop selling them everything, but I also understand realpolitik. And no, I wasn't outraged by other administrations selling them weapons, because of that understanding. Not a "fan" of any of them, but not outraged by them.
edit on 5/20/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How do you describe being totally appalled and sick of this BS, money for death, who pays the price gets the goods

How about we stop making weapons and find something else to trade in

#ffs, stupid, dumb idiots

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is another indication of the absurdity of people here who claim Trump is different, an outsider.

Here he gives the source of all the Islamism all those weapons.

Trump is a servant of the elite typical powers in this country and this is an indication o fit.

But his followers here are so blind they'll never admit it.

King Salmon is one of the worst supporters of Wahhabi radical Islam in the world.
foreignpolicy.com...
edit on 20-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I thought he would be different, but it goes to prove that if you really wanted different, Bernie was the only choice.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No I do understand that Trump is simply the official ink here. This is part of the wider FP flow and probably set in motion years back, on this deal, and longer ago in general. So there.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Where was the concern and outrage when Obama did it?

U.S. President Barack Obama's administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found

www.reuters.com...

Where is your concern and outrage that trump did this?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here's the hypocrisy of Trump and another proof of his sinister conniving and scamming of his duped followers.

ALL terrorists in jail or anywhere else are Wahhabis...ALL OF THEM!

SAUDI is the source of Wahhabism!

And ALL of the countries on the ban list of Trump, and I mean ALL of them, are NOT Wahhabi countries but in fact enemies of this perverted version of Islam which is the intellectual source of jihadism…

Not one terrorists came from these countries.

So he gives them a deal of billions of dollars of weapons and they will now go secretly and finance evil groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda that will murder Americans

This is the kind of Islam Trump should be against but no he gives them BILLIONS of dollars of powerful weapons.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Previous administrations sold hundreds of billions of dollars, and some of the most advanced weapons built (the F-15SA is the most advanced version of the F-15 ever built) and there was little to no outrage. Trump does it, and we're supposed to be outraged.

I haven't supported any politician in many years, I just find it amusing how it's fine for Administration A to do it, but it's horrible and evil if Administration B does the same thing.

Get out of your bubble dude, all you have to do is type outrage over obama weapons deals into google to see tons of articles screaming for his head.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

If it were Obama or Hillary doing this would you denounce it or rationalize it as ok or normal like you are doing here?

My God, one of those two making weapons deals with Muslims and you'd think it wold be the end of the world with all the outrage but since it's Trump not a big deal, right?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why would I be outraged about weapons that cannot reach the US?

I am confident these wepaons will be used to kill more muslim terrorists and could not be happier about that.

Now if the US sold SA ICBMs, I would be out marching in the streets.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why would I be outraged about weapons that cannot reach the US?

I am confident these wepaons will be used to kill more muslim terrorists and could not be happier about that.

Now if the US sold SA ICBMs, I would be out marching in the streets.

They may not be able to reach the U.S, but as the Saudis fund and arm Daesh, they will be used against U.S interests, if Trump is genuine about his handling of them.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Posted yesterday:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join