It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREAT AGAIN: Unlike Obama, Trump doesn’t bow to Saudi king

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The point is I can make similar claims about Trump as you do with Obama. Trump's little curtsy shows that he acted like a little girl in front of King.
But aanyway it's clear that you just want to see what you want to see.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No the last Potus bowed and this potus does a little curtsy

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

that poem sucks
and the donald curtsies like a boss

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The point is I can make similar claims about Trump as you do with Obama. Trump's little curtsy shows that he acted like a little girl in front of King.

yup
a little orange tinted man girl

tiny hands
curtsies
i dont know about this dude

murica cant handle a president that fem
we're just not ready for it

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So do you.

Haha. BUUUURN.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I gave another link. You should notice the curtsy easily.

Ok sure if that is what you want to think...He was receiving their highest honor and he had to stoop either way, so how does that compare to Obama's full bow on initial meeting? I'm sure the Saudis saw it as week, and most likely smirked at how weak Obama looked/acted.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I gave another link. You should notice the curtsy easily.

Ok sure if that is what you want to think...He was receiving their highest honor and he had to stoop either way, so how does that compare to Obama's full bow on initial meeting? I'm sure the Saudis saw it as week, and most likely smirked at how weak Obama looked/acted.

Ffs if a bow is called weak what on earth would you call a man who does a little curtsy?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The point, and a obvious one, is the King saw Obama as weak and he does not see Trump that way and treats him more as an equal in their engagements.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Because you'd know lol. No rose colored glasses here!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Notice that he didn't "bow" in King's direction? He was looking at something. We have no idea because of that damn man standing in the way. So alll you have is baseless speculation. Just like I can say the same about Trump.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The Great Orangeman. Like Superman but with orange underpants and "O" on chest.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The point, and a obvious one, is the King saw Obama as weak and he does not see Trump that way and treats him more as an equal in their engagements.

how can you guys just make # like this up and actually believe it?

you know how the king felt and how he treats one vs the other based on a clip or a picture

hahahaahahah

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

you know how the king felt and how he treats one vs the other based on a clip or a picture

hahahaahahah

It's clear by listening to Saudi officials that they did not like Obama at all, and from their perspective, you can't blame them. I don't know if the Saudis thought he was weak or not, just that he wasn't an ally they could count on.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

hahahaahahah

It's clear by listening to Saudi officials that they did not like Obama at all, and from their perspective, you can't blame them. I don't know if the Saudis thought he was weak or not, just that he wasn't an ally they could count on.

ok cool
thats not what xtrozero said though so whatever

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Seriously??? You didn't see the curtsy?
Maybe this will help:
mobile.twitter.com...

ha ha I see the curtsy. But here are my thoughts on this . Who gives a s**t if someone bows or curtsy or not? Only the weak minded find this to be a problem.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Notice that he didn't "bow" in King's direction? He was looking at something. We have no idea because of that damn man standing in the way. So alll you have is baseless speculation. Just like I can say the same about Trump.

We will see in their actions together wouldn't we...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Despite his character flaws and contrary to popular belief, Trump is actually a great leader with very strong character traits.

You don't reach the 1% by being a weakling.

Uh, what? He was born into a percentile far higher than the 1% as was his government subsidized slumlord father before him.
edit on 2017-5-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You don't know how the king thinks about anyone. The king more than likely doesn't give a damn about who our president is so long as whoever it is keeps selling saudi arabia weapons.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nah, he just threw Comey under the bus to his Russian handlers like a bitch. Top Trumpkin threads of the day:

Dear Leader is very strong!

and

Can Dear Leader toss all of the media critical of him into re-education camps?!!

The authoritarian need for a strongman father figure sure is strong with you lot.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

ok cool
thats not what xtrozero said though so whatever

The big deal is in many parts of the world when two people meet the one of lower stature bows and the other will give like a head nod and this instantly sets peaking order. Obama set the pecking order and the king saw him as weak..maybe Obama saw it as respect, but two equals do not do this as respect. Trump didn't bow and the king sees him as a equal. What Trump did to receive the award was more out of necessity than anything else since the king is old and really can't reach that high...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join