It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the Russians have trusted Flynn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Flynn was the director of intelligence at the Pentagon. All his conversations by text and voice are monitored by the IC 24 7 365. If he goes to have a secret meeting with Russian agents he would have been followed by IC agents. All his family are in the US, none in Russia. I highly doubt Flynn being an agent of Russia let alone Russia used Flynn as the middle man to control or operate Trump. If I were the Russians, I wouldn't have given any top secrets to Flynn.
edit on 20-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He is literally on the payroll of a Russian satellite...

Why would Russia trust him???

A) because they are paying him...

B) because if he betrays them they drop proof he is a spy, and he goes to prison for roughly, ever..

I think you are over blowing the agent part..

The conspiracy theory is that Russian intelligence made a deal with trump to release the hacked emails in exchange for dropping sanctions and maybe not interfering in Ukraine..

Not that trump and/or Flynn are like secretly Russian agents , who want what's best for mother Russia..

The only reason I think trump would take the deal, is because he isn't trading anything that Americans give one flying flip about....

It would still be treason , lol...

But not a deal that requires a mustache twirling villian ... such as Obamas a Muslim Plante anti Christ purposefully trying to destroy America and install shirea law...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The conspiracy theory is that Russian intelligence made a deal with trump to release the hacked emails in exchange for dropping sanctions and maybe not interfering in Ukraine

Out of curiously, what did those "hacked emails" say???
Did the democrats say anything which might give pause to voters or were their emails above board?

-Chris

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

that isn't important, nor is the FACT that Assange stated unequivocally that Russia wasn't the leak.
Flynn, being a guy who devoted his life to the US military, just has a soft spot for Russia.
edit on 20-5-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Exactly!
And Allah forbid we ever talk about the emails being actual collusion on the part of the DNC.

If I was a Bernie supporter then I would be furious at my party, not the the portential leaker(s)...

The same applies if a robber broke into my house and found out I had stolen the Mona Lisa…
Yes, he shouldn't have robbed my house but that makes my robbing of the Mona Lisa no less treacherous…

And I could not go to court and defend the theft of the Mona Lisa by claiming the means by which it was discovered was through treachery and therefore I'm innocent…

Democrats are doing this exact same thing… It's hysterical…

And I have enjoyed every single second of every day since November 9 election…

I know it's petty but I like to win and the Cowboys haven't won to Super Bowl in like 20 years…
So I'm enjoying this one for all it's worth!!!

-Chris

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

The conspiracy theory is that Russian intelligence made a deal with trump to release the hacked emails in exchange for dropping sanctions and maybe not interfering in Ukraine

Out of curiously, what did those "hacked emails" say???
Did the democrats say anything which might give pause to voters or were their emails above board?

-Chris

Not really...

There was some eluding to the super delayed being in the tank for Hillary, but that is kinda the whole point of super delegates... they get to vote how they want, right or wrong..

Honestly those emails are there personal private messages that they had no reason to believe would be made public..

So hypothetically we should know their deepest darkest secret.. if you have my text message history, you know all mine lol..

But even though we have nearly all the correspondences , what super illegal proof of corruption do we have???

Nothing really...

The biggest lie ever told is that Hillary was uniquely corrupt.. when really the system is just broken to hell and corruption is the norm.

Politicians are legally allowed to insider trade and pay for play.. why would you make your money any other way???

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Some theories suggest Flynn was (/is) deep cover to actually gather intel from unsuspecting Russians.

Flynn may have been successful by placing Russians in a comfort zone.

Not the first time this has been done by U.S. IC.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Some theories suggest Flynn was (/is) deep cover to actually gather intel from unsuspecting Russians.

Once again X, you have earned my respect.

" The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry ”

Buck

P.S. More than forty years ago, one of the first counter-intelligence classes I attended stated out with the following statement.

" Perception is Reality "
edit on 20-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Oh so Turkey is a Russia satellite. The one that shot down a Russian jet in Syria. The only time a country shot down a Russian jet ever/

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Flynn was the director of intelligence at the Pentagon. All his conversations by text and voice are monitored by the IC 24 7 365. If he goes to have a secret meeting with Russian agents he would have been followed by IC agents. All his family are in the US, none in Russia. I highly doubt Flynn being an agent of Russia let alone Russia used Flynn as the middle man to control or operate Trump. If I were the Russians, I wouldn't have given any top secrets to Flynn.

yep,

the Russians aren`t bumbling idiots like the DNC is, if the Russians wanted to contact trump secretly they would have used one of his Russian business contacts.

but since this trump/Russian conspiracy is a DNC invented conspiracy of course it lacks imagination and common sense just like the real DNC election scandal lacked imagination and common sense.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Because it's not about trust, it's about leverage.

You don't have to trust what someone will do when you've got them leveraged into a position where they will do what you want even if they don't want to do it.

That's the whole point.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Because it's not about trust, it's about leverage.

You don't have to trust what someone will do when you've got them leveraged into a position where they will do what you want even if they don't want to do it.

That's the whole point.

What was he supposed to do for the russians?

And what leverage did they have on him?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm not saying they do or they don't have leverage on him.

My point is that "Trust" doesn't even need to be part of the equation at all.

There are other ways to ensure someone will do what you want other than having to trust them.

Trusting someone will do what you want rather than something you don't means they still have options to choose from. Leveraging someone means you've minimized those options down to basically only one.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The trusted him for the same reason why they trust Trump. Because they can both be bought like a whore on a street corner.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Money is good. But jail is worse. Trump is stupid, but he's not stupid enough to go to jail.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Money is good. But jail is worse. Trump may be stupid, but he's not stupid enough to go to jail.
edit on 21-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
The trusted him for the same reason why they trust Trump. Because they can both be bought like a whore on a street corner.

Exactly how much $ would it take to buy Trump?
Link to Trump's net worth in 2016

I realize that stupid people think that the more you tell a lie the more "truthier" it becomes, but a few non stupid people still exist, so stop it.

new topics

top topics

join