It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, they "tapped" his phone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
www.rollingstone.com...

Clapper back in March told Meet the Press that when he issued a January 6th multiagency intelligence community assessment about Russian interference in the election, the report didn't include evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, essentially saying he hadn't been aware of any such evidence up through January 20th, his last day in office. On Sunday, he said that didn't necessarily mean there was no such evidence, because sometimes he left it up to agency chiefs like former FBI Director James Comey to inform him about certain things. "I left it to the judgment [of] Director Comey," Clapper said, "to decide whether, when and what to tell me about counterintelligence investigations." Clapper said something similar when he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee last Monday. In prepared remarks, he essentially said that there was nothing odd about his not being informed about the existence of an FBI counterintelligence investigation involving Donald Trump's campaign. Speaking generally, Clapper seemed to imply that the Trump-Russia-collusion scandal, the thing colloquially known as #Russiagate all over the world now, may have originated in information gleaned by the intelligence community, who in turn may have tipped off the FBI.

So now Clapper is backtracking on is definitive statements about the Trump Investigation. Why? It seems he's hoping enough time has passed where everyone forgets about the "wiretap" claim. But network dude, how do you KNOW they tapped Trump's phone? You have no proof!

To that I say, they were investigating Trumps campaign. Where was his Campaign headquarters? Could they use surveillance WITHOUT tapping the phones?

Please note that this isn't a partisan argument, it's about if Trump lied or not. It seems he didn't. It was my contention at that time, that somebody told him that was the case. He didn't manufacture that out of thin air, but we needed confirmation.
edit on 20-5-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I saw on tv last night that right after that Twitter storm about tapping trump tower his family and aides had a sort of Twitter intervention that obviously failed lol.
Imagine it. Umm Mr President you need to engage your brain before you turn on your smart phone.

edit on 5202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I saw on tv last night

I am always amazed that you state this so 'matter of factly', when most people I know would be rather embarrassed to state that they place so much trust in Television.

Yet here you are on an almost daily basis, using propaganda from the likes of CNN and MSNBC to base your world view.

God help us........

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The media shapes the worldview of anyone who pays attention to them. Whether you believe they're being truthful or not they are shaping your worldview one way or the other by the simple fact that you (not you in particular) pay attention to them and go on to form opinions based on what they say, whether for or against.

This is something people seem to be blind to, the fact that the media is driving the current narrative. Whether you believe they're lying or not they are still telling you where to look and what to be outraged about.

They've got people hooked and that's on both sides of the fence not just the side that trusts them.
edit on 5/20/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/20/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Agreed enlightened1.

Sadly, very few are beyond their conditioning.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

So other than proving Trump was right, you got nothing.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Why. ?
Oh I get it tv bad...
News bad.
Knowledge bad.

I don't care whether you like me saying I saw it on tv. I don't care about your opinion of my sources.
The news has always been a trusted source of information. Until the uninformed, I don't read idiot in the whitehouse started claiming it was fake.
What a joke.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would hope that the sitting president and the intelligence agencies would investigate both candidates running for the upcoming presidency to make sure they are not a threat to our countries sovereignty. But Obama was all for a one world government, not our countries sovereignty. So was Hillary, as long as she had control of our countries people, she was for the NWO running the world.

The problem is not that Obama and the intelligence agencies did surveilance on Trump and Hillary, it was what was done with that evidence after Trump won. Hillary had too many skeletons in her closet, the leaks on those came from other sources than Obama's team and the intelligence agency. These leaks of information need to be stopped, heads need to roll. We cannot have our government's security being jeopardized like this. This leaking is far more disrupting than anything Russia and ISIS is doing, it is treason.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The news has always been a trusted source of information.

I seriously think you're full of it. I can't think of anyone on this planet with a partial brain that would say that and actually frick'n believe it. NO ONE. You can't be that ignorant, you just can't. I don't believe a word your saying and haven't for awhile BTW along with some of your other cronies here.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This leaking is far more disrupting than anything Russia and ISIS is doing, it is treason.

100% agreed.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

And yet, when a breaking event happens like someone ran their car over some people, everyone- and I mean EVERYONE turns to the news to find out what's happening.

Believe it or not, people still look to the news on tv to find out what's going on.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Independent Council will find Trump innocent and Obama and Hillary guilty of collusion to affect election outcome.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

Independent Council will find Trump innocent and Obama and Hillary guilty of collusion to affect election outcome.

Yep. I think it will be poetic justice. The left screamed for this "special investigation" and it's going to hang Clinton. I am not sure if I will be able to keep the smile off my face.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is something I've been thinking about.

What if the proof all these Trump lovers keep clamoring for is proof that was obtained illegally andntherdore we can't use it until we can discover it legally?

As in.. through Snowden we know we can tap any electronic device anywhere period.

What if the NSA has all of Try ps calls recorded.. and they tipped off the FBI and members of Congress that he's colluding with Russia.. but they can't give and release the proof bc it was obtained illegally.

Therefore all they can do is out it out into the media through anonymous sources and hope investigations can pull evidence that supports what they know is true.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: mtnshredder

And yet, when a breaking event happens like someone ran their car over some people, everyone- and I mean EVERYONE turns to the news to find out what's happening.

Believe it or not, people still look to the news on tv to find out what's going on.

No, not everyone. There are two specific websites that I go to for information. They are both excellent at pulling in staggering amounts of information at short order. The collective knowledge (as in, proven time and again, not just claimed) on those sites would put an encyclopedia to shame!

Neither of the two sites are ATS, unfortunately, though this site is gradually improving and doesn't spend as much time behind the curve.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

What if the proof all these Trump lovers keep clamoring for is proof that was obtained illegally andntherdore we can't use it until we can discover it legally?

Lots of what ifs...If this is true then Hillary and Obama would have been indicted long ago...The bottom line you are a perfect example of many who want Trump to fail no matter what. Even if it takes down the country so be it, that is how far many have gone now..

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So other than proving Trump was right, you got nothing.

You know I am starting to worry that Trump is right about all of this and that, the press looks stupid ect (Trump "Teflon Don, Harry Truman" ect) but still wont be able to deliver much other than respect and hero warship for being unbeatable. Is this big tax bill really one of those classic back door recoups? Will the middle class ever get relief from the real damage of the AHCA......x3 premium increase with higher deductible for those that could pay.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

News bad.
Knowledge bad.

I found the problem, you conflate news and knowledge. Stop doing that and you will be much better off. Propaganda is not knowledge.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And news is not propaganda.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And news is not propaganda.

And we are back to the problem. Sorry, it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join