It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: capncrunch88

a reply to: samkent

The nukes could have been like directed and not blow outwards, anyone that would know how to design micro nukes could have done that. Just make the masses collide at an angle and the forces will go in that direction, you didn't think of that because you didn't take enough classes like i did. Or have one shock wave cancel another one out that would be another simple way to do it, but you guys with no experience in the mathematics behind it will try to argue, trust me, I had a lot of classes in just this kind of thing ok?

When you have a nuclear explosion you ALWAYS have a dynamic over pressure wave.
This is way different than what dynamite would have done, don't you get it, directed mini nukes and dynamite behave much differently, but you wouldn't know, as you have admitted you aren't even close to phd let alone only one class short of it.

Looking forward to reading your in depth explanation of how that would be achieved and benefitting from your authority on the subject

Thank you, I won't go too deep as most people wouldn't follow the complexities of the math involved. You know how a gun type nuke works probalby.

No. Can you explain that
It's really quite simple, two highly enriched chunks of uranium fired at high speed towards each other. What I think they did here was more than two pieces, so when they all collide and make a critical mass, they direct their energy in one direction only. That way they can all be alligned to cancel each other out. It's simple geometry really, anyone could set it up now with computers that knew how to make a good code. The sound and pressure waves would cancel when they hit each other so nobody would know that it was nukes.

I won't get into the maths, but if you have more than two chunks colliding, you don't need as much material of course, so you can make them minier than normal makes sense right? Even if you don't know much about it, you have to follow the simple way I described it quite easy.

how does firing them into each other direct the energy?
thats why in this case they would have used secret technology of three or more pieces (not sure how many). For the geomotry.
Think angle of incidence equals angle of refelection and then multiply it by more than two objects. To much math to solve without their super computers to get the angles speeds an distances right, but you get the drift.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The nukes could have been like directed and not blow outwards, anyone that would know how to design micro nukes could have done that. Just make the masses collide at an angle and the forces will go in that direction, you didn't think of that because you didn't take enough classes like i did. Or have one shock wave cancel another one out that would be another simple way to do it, but you guys with no experience in the mathematics behind it will try to argue, trust me, I had a lot of classes in just this kind of thing ok?

This is way different than what dynamite would have done, don't you get it, directed mini nukes and dynamite behave much differently, but you wouldn't know, as you have admitted you aren't even close to phd let alone only one class short of it.

Looking forward to reading your in depth explanation of how that would be achieved and benefitting from your authority on the subject

Thank you, I won't go too deep as most people wouldn't follow the complexities of the math involved. You know how a gun type nuke works probalby.

No. Can you explain that
It's really quite simple, two highly enriched chunks of uranium fired at high speed towards each other. What I think they did here was more than two pieces, so when they all collide and make a critical mass, they direct their energy in one direction only. That way they can all be alligned to cancel each other out. It's simple geometry really, anyone could set it up now with computers that knew how to make a good code. The sound and pressure waves would cancel when they hit each other so nobody would know that it was nukes.

I won't get into the maths, but if you have more than two chunks colliding, you don't need as much material of course, so you can make them minier than normal makes sense right? Even if you don't know much about it, you have to follow the simple way I described it quite easy.

thats why in this case they would have used secret technology of three or more pieces (not sure how many). For the geomotry.
Think angle of incidence equals angle of refelection and then multiply it by more than two objects. To much math to solve without their super computers to get the angles speeds an distances right, but you get the drift.

Ah right. So just guessing then

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

No. Can you explain that

Just because i can't show you all the math doesn't mean guesses, this is all solid physics and if you had a lot of classes at the university level you would know this. It is more than a guess, it is showing you how it is done without all the math. In fact if I did give the math here I would get a knock on my door about it, so don't even ask for it. Not many people can do this math except if you have a phd in physics, so if you can't understand, just leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

No. Can you explain that

Just because i can't show you all the math doesn't mean guesses, this is all solid physics and if you had a lot of classes at the university level you would know this. It is more than a guess, it is showing you how it is done without all the math. In fact if I did give the math here I would get a knock on my door about it, so don't even ask for it. Not many people can do this math except if you have a phd in physics, so if you can't understand, just leave it at that.

What energy...Radiation? Mechanical? Fluid? Heat?

The reason a bomb causes destruction is by a shock / pressure wave. The shock wave of detonation causes an over pressure event with enough energy that results in a pressure wave that literally blasts material apart. The boom from the explosion is a byproduct of an energetic shock wave. If the nuke cancelled its own pressure wave out, how would it create an over pressure event that would cause damage.

Also, a tradition nuke uses conventional explosives to push the radioactive material together to create the critical mass for fission. That would also go boom.

And the uranium collision / fission would still produce identifiable fission products, electromagnetic bursts, radiation above background, and radiation burns/poisoning/deaths/contamination.....
edit on 16-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Go back and read my posts, it's all explained. You didn't read about the directed energy with multiple uranium projectiles and how that will cancel the sound and pressures when they meet. You don't know about the radiation absorbing materials, you only read my last post. You buy the whole OS and nothing but. Until you understand all of my posts and see them for the facts and the truths, you will just only have your own opinions. Now go read my posts. You are not at my level of physics education so if you have questions just ask. I'll try to keep it simple for you. A phd level can confuse some.
edit on 16-6-2017 by capncrunch88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

Collision of uranium is what causes a nuclear detonations. How would one individual detonation cancel itself out. And if it cancelled itself out, how would it have enough energy to bring down a building.....

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

No, these bombs used more than two pieces of uranium, so the sound and pressure waves were sent at specific angles, meant to intersect with the other bombs. It was directional, and after cutting thru the beams, they encountered another bombs sound and pressure waves and cancelled out. It was all very complex with millisecond timing. I'd show you the maths but you would never understand it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There would be no radiation because of course they would have used ultra sophisticated materials engineering to come up with radiation sponges that would soak up any rads. Again this would be calculated very carefully and put into specific areas where these kinds of 'directional' nukes would expend their energy and gamma, theta and alphy waves. There would be no finding any of this material because it's used up soaking up the rays, it just would turn into C02 and water just like photosynthesis would work. This material is being used at Fukishima in the genetically modified organisms that they use to grow to suck up the radiation from the ground. It's all so simple, hiding right in plane sight, anyone with a masters or above knows of this, and a phd could actually have designed it in not very long.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Also, a tradition nuke uses conventional explosives to push the radioactive material together to create the critical mass for fission. That would also go boom.
You are forgetting that these are really just gun style devices, so you silence the barrel just like any old gun. You would not even hear it just a tiny little noise like in the James bond movies with silenceers on there guns. It's ok that you can't think of everything about this, it even took me a little while and I almost have a phd in it. If you have any questions ask me, but not too much about the math here, or there will be agencies looking and coming for us.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

And the uranium collision / fission would still produce identifiable fission products, electromagnetic bursts, radiation above background, and radiation burns/poisoning/deaths/contamination.....

I have explained most of this to you already. I see you have a bit of knowledge of this as well, so you will know how easy it is to stop the Electromagnetic bursts by simply placing some good magnets in the right places to soak them up. The radiation I have allready told you about, you are not good at reading all the posts, so hasty to defend the OS.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Debunkers debunk because they believe in what the official story says. If you feel that some parts or all of the OS is wrong, bring it to them and debate, honestly and openly with them. Facts, evidence, laws of physics and such, debate it with them honestly and openly. Give in to them if they are correct, they will do the same for you. Do not call everything lies just because you don't agree with it, dispute it with facts, logic and evidence. Proper debate has to be used on both sides. Use my posts as an example to lead you ok? I can debunk their OS with facts and evidence, you must do the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

You must be studying, that is good, I half expected you to argue even though you would be taking the wrong side. It shouldn't take you long to understand what I have been conveing to you hear. I hope to hear from you soon, maybe you can add something that even I have missed. It is good that not everyone just instantly denies everything new that they hear. 3 and even more part fission bombs are not well known, but you can imagine how easy it would be to set up a self cancelling shockwave that first cuts through the beams and then encounters another directional bomb burst and cancels itself out so simple why nobody has published a paper is just because the journals of course will not accept them.

Thank you for being reasonable and not just dimissing this entirely credable theory/

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Go back and read my posts, it's all explained.

Nothing is explained.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You are forgetting that these are really just gun style devices, so you silence the barrel just like any old gun. You would not even hear it just a tiny little noise like in the James bond movies with silenceers on there guns. It's ok that you can't think of everything about this, it even took me a little while and I almost have a phd in it. If you have any questions ask me, but not too much about the math here, or there will be agencies looking and coming for us.

"so you silence the barrel just like any old gun"

Beautiful

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Go back and read my posts, it's all explained.

Nothing is explained.
You don't understand it, neutron does, he is likely a physist with a nickname like that. It's ok if you don't undertand it, soon he can explain it to you as well as I can so do not worry. If I did not get thru to you the first time he may have a better way of explaining it to you.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Beautiful

Yes, that is the very easy part, you are catching on, good.

eta that is the explosions of the initial high explosives that shoot the uranium chunks together, not the nuclear blasts themselves, which are directional and will cancel each other out. Remember, these are gun style mini nuke right?

I gave u a star for understanding this and agreeing, many more when you follow neutron and I along in your quest for knowledge.
edit on 16-6-2017 by capncrunch88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Beautiful

Yes, that is the very easy part, you are catching on, good.

eta that is the explosions of the initial high explosives that shoot the uranium chunks together, not the nuclear blasts themselves, which are directional and will cancel each other out. Remember, these are gun style mini nuke right?

I gave u a star for understanding this and agreeing, many more when you follow neutron and I along in your quest for knowledge.

Please do continue.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Pure B.S.
Radiation doesn't just get 'soaked up' and disappear.
If it did they would clean up Chernobyl and Fukushima sites.

This is the wildest extension of the mini nuke theory I have ever heard.

1. A nuke that doesn't create a gigantic over pressure wave is a useless device.
2. Steel that was torn apart by this magical device would stand out in the debris.
3. Positioning/aiming/protecting the device from a plane impact and fire ????

Pure B.S.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Pure B.S.
Radiation doesn't just get 'soaked up' and disappear.
If it did they would clean up Chernobyl and Fukushima sites.

This is the wildest extension of the mini nuke theory I have ever heard.

1. A nuke that doesn't create a gigantic over pressure wave is a useless device.
2. Steel that was torn apart by this magical device would stand out in the debris.
3. Positioning/aiming/protecting the device from a plane impact and fire ????

Pure B.S.

It was funny though.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The shockwave is emitted in concentric spheres. The sound of the blasts and the pressure waves would be cancelled out at certain points, but be amplified at other points. Sorry, the idea is not really feasible.

I would also guess part of the sound of a nuclear bomb going off is impart the air supper heating, expanding, creating a vacuum, the air rapidly cooling, and the atmosphere slamming back to fill the vacuum. Thunder effect for lack of a better term.

So, you would have certain parts of the separate concentric spheres that would amplify each other. No way to cancel out the atmosphere effects due to heat, expansion, cooling, and contraction.

Then as you added bombs, you would only amplif the radiation, contamination, heat, and electromagnetic interference.

I guess you need to show proof of radiation above background to start..... and contamination....
edit on 16-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join