It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot
a reply to: bob234arley

Everyone sees that the Grenfell tower not fall down, this is pure proof that WTC 7 was controlled demos. Now none of you can ever deny it anymore. There needs to be new investigation NOW>

Whole lawsuit, Aegis insurance vs WTC 7 Owners, which engineers backed with technical documents and testimony the NIST WTC 7 conclusions.

Like to debate the technicalities of the case to discredit a fire that lead to a series of failures which resulted in collapse? Or just go off innuendo and no evidence?

Highrise building in Tehran collapsed form fire induced structural failure.
Title: Tehran high-rise collapses after being engulfed by fire
www.bbc.com...

Grenfell tower? Was the building damage by two 110 story buildings falling in close proximity? Was the fire sprinkler systems inoperable like WTC 7? Was there no emergency response? Can you outline how WTC 7 and Grenfell tower were similar in design, amount of concrete used, and fire proofing?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Neutron how do you explain this though? The firefighters were eyewitnesses and they're in the line of work where they are able to make an educated guess about what was happening.

Even President Trump didn't believe the official story listen to this!

edit on 15-6-2017 by bob234arley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bob234arley
Neutron how do you explain this though? The firefighters were eyewitnesses and they're in the line of work where they are able to make an educated guess about what was happening.

The explanation is simple.

The three firemen were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel when WTC1 collapsed on it. They could not see what was going on outside and mistook the collapse for an explosion.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

JAMES DUFFY ( Firefighter on the right)
Q. When either tower came down, did you
have any advanced warning?
A. Oh, no. I didn't know what it was when
we were inside. I didn't know the building had
collapsed, actually. I thought it was a bomb. I
thought a bomb had gone off. That's why I really
didn't know until after.
Q. Afterwards?
A. Yeah, that that's when it came down. I
wasn't expecting that. I thought it was a bomb
or something that went off.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

FIREFIGHTER TYRONE JOHNSON (firefighter on the left)

At the time we were waiting for our
command to go to the Marriott. We went to the
Marriott. We got inside the lobby. The chief
told us take your gear off, relax, until you find
out what you want us to do.
Maybe 10 or 15 minutes later he gave us
the command put the gear on because we're getting
ready to head upstairs. There were about three
companies in front of us. We were the last
company to go up the steps. Maybe about five
minutes into the process of going up the steps,
that's when the building collapsed on us.
At that time we were thrown all around
the place. Guys were laying around, covered up.
I was messed up and covered up. Beams were
thrown. Guys were injured. Just maybe a quick
couple minutes -- it seems like a lifetime,

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
seems suspicious that their interview was 5 months later, after the war on terror had already begun. I mean wouldn't you want to interview everyone to find out what happened before declaring war. But your the experts. Whatever white mommy and daddy say happened, happened, i guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Highrise building in Tehran collapsed form fire induced structural failure.
Title: Tehran high-rise collapses after being engulfed by fire
Architects and engineers proved that one was controlled demolitoin as well, maybe the same team that did the wtc's. Could have been micro nukes or thermite in the ceiling tiles, we're not really sure but one of them. Anybody thinks otherwise is just OS story believer that doesn't know about physics at all. I almost had a phd in it but had to leave the course, I know what i am talking of so don't try to argue you will lose it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Explosions do not equal explosives.

Paint cans explode
Dust off explodes
Natural gas explodes
Electrical transformers explode
Gasoline explodes
Grain silos explode

We don't doubt they heard explosions.
You are taking a leap to conclude to say it was explosives.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I didn't say that. But thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Paint on thermite and thermite ceiling tiles like the CIA used don't make a big bang.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

Did you know that one way to catch deception is to see if the statement the person is making is a 1) convincing statement or 2) conveying information.

These ats paid shills are always trying to get you to CONVINCE them. We all begin trying to convey information, and then they try to get us to convince them of something.

When someone is trying to convince you that shows they are being deceptive.
If they are trying to convey information that is not a indicator of deception but not of truth either.

Watch out for this conveying and convincing game they like to play. "PROVE IT" "You said this" "You said that" "You tried to convince me!!!"

Welcome to the world of mind games. Usually racist people play this game because they don't want the world to figure out they are being racist.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I know right? They deny that thermite was used even though thtere was a peer reviewed paper by jones that showed it without a shadow of a doubt. How can they not see that?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

Architects and engineers proved that one was controlled demolitoin

Uhh no they didn't.
They did not have access to any physical evidence other than video.

Could have been micro nukes or thermite in the ceiling tiles, we're not really sure but one of them. Anybody thinks otherwise is just OS story believer that doesn't know about physics at all.

You know nothing about nukes and the after effects.

I almost had a phd in it but had to leave the course, I know what i am talking of so don't try to argue you will lose it.

No you didn't. You are lying.
Anyone with a first year physics class knows better.

Simple example:
When the first building collapsed why weren't the windows of the second building blown out ?
When you have a nuclear explosion you ALWAYS have a dynamic over pressure wave.
Even in conventional explosives explosions you can see this dynamic over pressure wave.

Your lack of basic explosion physics suggest you did not take any college physics classes.
Let alone one class short of a phd.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The nukes could have been like directed and not blow outwards, anyone that would know how to design micro nukes could have done that. Just make the masses collide at an angle and the forces will go in that direction, you didn't think of that because you didn't take enough classes like i did. Or have one shock wave cancel another one out that would be another simple way to do it, but you guys with no experience in the mathematics behind it will try to argue, trust me, I had a lot of classes in just this kind of thing ok?

This is way different than what dynamite would have done, don't you get it, directed mini nukes and dynamite behave much differently, but you wouldn't know, as you have admitted you aren't even close to phd let alone only one class short of it.
edit on 16-6-2017 by capncrunch88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bob234arley
seems suspicious

The firemen of Ladder 24 were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel when WTC1 collapsed. This is a fact. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: capncrunch88

The nukes could have been like directed and not blow outwards, anyone that would know how to design micro nukes could have done that. Just make the masses collide at an angle and the forces will go in that direction, you didn't think of that because you didn't take enough classes like i did. Or have one shock wave cancel another one out that would be another simple way to do it, but you guys with no experience in the mathematics behind it will try to argue, trust me, I had a lot of classes in just this kind of thing ok?

This is way different than what dynamite would have done, don't you get it, directed mini nukes and dynamite behave much differently, but you wouldn't know, as you have admitted you aren't even close to phd let alone only one class short of it.

Looking forward to reading your in depth explanation of how that would be achieved and benefitting from your authority on the subject

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Looking forward to reading your in depth explanation of how that would be achieved and benefitting from your authority on the subject

Thank you, I won't go too deep as most people wouldn't follow the complexities of the math involved. You know how a gun type nuke works probalby. you use miniguns and aim them so that they counter each others shockwaves out, just like the headphones that cancel sound kinda.
Then you just have to work out when to fire them so there is no noise or pressure waves coming out, simple really for anyone with a phd in it. There's materials too to soak up the radiation so that won't be an issue either, it's used a lot already for around nuclear reactors, again it's a complex material that doesn't really lend itself well to lay people understanding about it, just think of it like insulation for radiation. if you use just the right amounts, again easy to calculate with the maths involved, it will be all consumed when the nukes themselves go off.
The CIA has a lot of PHD's working for them, it was simple for them to get it all in place and rigged up during one of the power outages the towers had. Ask any questions, but i'll not go too deep into the maths involved, no one but few could understand it anyways.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

no one but few could understand it anyways.

A simple question to show us your level of knowledge.

In a collision of 2 objects, if you double the velocity of the impact the resulting force will square.

Why does force square ?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne
E = Sum (1/2 mv_i2 ) + U(x_i )

f equals mass times accleration and acceleration has a square in it due to the universal graviational constant so that explains it, there is a lot of math to it to make it all work out, but that is the simple equation.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Thank you, I won't go too deep as most people wouldn't follow the complexities of the math involved. You know how a gun type nuke works probalby.

No. Can you explain that

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Thank you, I won't go too deep as most people wouldn't follow the complexities of the math involved. You know how a gun type nuke works probalby.

No. Can you explain that
It's really quite simple, two highly enriched chunks of uranium fired at high speed towards each other. What I think they did here was more than two pieces, so when they all collide and make a critical mass, they direct their energy in one direction only. That way they can all be alligned to cancel each other out. It's simple geometry really, anyone could set it up now with computers that knew how to make a good code. The sound and pressure waves would cancel when they hit each other so nobody would know that it was nukes.

I won't get into the maths, but if you have more than two chunks colliding, you don't need as much material of course, so you can make them minier than normal makes sense right? Even if you don't know much about it, you have to follow the simple way I described it quite easy.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

No. Can you explain that
It's really quite simple, two highly enriched chunks of uranium fired at high speed towards each other. What I think they did here was more than two pieces, so when they all collide and make a critical mass, they direct their energy in one direction only. That way they can all be alligned to cancel each other out. It's simple geometry really, anyone could set it up now with computers that knew how to make a good code. The sound and pressure waves would cancel when they hit each other so nobody would know that it was nukes.

I won't get into the maths, but if you have more than two chunks colliding, you don't need as much material of course, so you can make them minier than normal makes sense right? Even if you don't know much about it, you have to follow the simple way I described it quite easy.

how does firing them into each other direct the energy?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join