It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

He's going on emotional beliefs and not evidence.

Here I'll start a new theory that explains it.
A miniature black hole detonation!
No sound
No radiation
No ejection of material
The tower sucked downward first.
There I've solved 911 !

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not aliens using nuclear devices and shifting the shockwave and resultant radiation into a different dimension? The Greys were not in league with Bush?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: bob234arley

Watch this at 27:15..... He makes a huge discovery about 9/11

That's not evidence.
That's mysticism.

Don't be a hypocrite, your whole goal on being ATS is to dispute any narrative where "MUSLIMS" weren't involved. Just so that it aligns with what your freemasonic controlled church pastors rhetoric that muslims are the antichrist. Isn't that MYSTICISM. To believe all muslims are evil just because your religion says so!

Now back to the "evidence". Since you need to know the whole story of how 'Baal' fits in and you need a lot of background knowledge to understand it let me try my best to give supplementary info to this video about BAAL.

The Queen of England and the Order of the Garter, believe in 'British Isrealism'. This created the Zionist movement.
The Queen believes her family is descendent from 'Hebrew Isrealites'.
The 'Hebrew Isrealites' worshipped Baal.
Baal goes by other names, Lucifer, Marduk, Chronos, Moloch, Nimrod, Osiris.
Baal is a good they give human sacrifice offerings to.
Albert Pike wrote in Morals and Dogma that "Lucifer is God, doubt it not" (Lucifer is another name for Baal).
The arch of Baal was erected in City Hall, a certain distance from ground ZERO.
George Washington was a Freemason.
The Queen is part of the Order of the Garter, which is the governing body of Freemasonry.
Freemasons worship BAAL aka Lucifer.
There is evidence of Gematria / Kabbalah black magic being used, just as in freemasonry and ancient Israel.
Everyone is ignoring "The Greater Isreal" and how Isreal fits into 9/11. (Cover up of motive)
The rebuilding of Solomons Third Temple is a major goal of Freemasonry, which is why they need Israel recreated, again this fact is ignored or covered up.
BAAL is the god of the Ancient Hebrew Isrealites and its connection to Israel is obvious.
The Queen of England controls the British Empire and all of the intelligences agencies under its domain, yet failed to recognize that no plane hit WTC7. Or maybe they have something to gain from ignoring it.
The Jewish Hebrew Isrealite "Queen of England" indeed worships BAAL, so do all of these other high degree masons that control America and create secret rituals to initiate plans for world domination.
So that the Antichrist can rule the communist world government.
Or maybe I"m just being a little mystic today! haahah!

This guy goes in depth about the connection between the "ARCH of Baal" and "9/11"

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This guy goes in depth about the connection between the "ARCH of Baal" and "9/11"

Take that to court and see how far you get.

Your rational thinking process reminds me of the Salem witch hunt trials.
If a medical emergency happens in your family, I hope you dial 911 instead of breaking out a can of chicken bones.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Didn't know Satan needed a communist anti-Christ? Makes one wonder how evil ever got along before communism?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What makes you think I want to take Freemasonry to a freemasonic court created in a freemasonic country?

The only justice the world will ever get is when Satan's army is rounded up and locked in hell for good. Then they will taste justice.

You think Satan is evil, wait till they taste the wrath of God.
You think that by coming online and playing your deception game you can fool the world into thinking you haven't done wrong. God sees everything, you only deceive yourself if you think justice isn't coming for you in this life or the next.

edit on 14-6-2017 by bob234arley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent
Muslims did it. They hate America.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bob234arley
What makes you think I want to take Freemasonry to a freemasonic court created in a freemasonic country?

The only justice the world will ever get is when Satan's army is rounded up and locked in hell for good. Then they will taste justice.

Want to talk about the Aegis vs WTC 7 Owners lawsuit where both sides gave technical documentation and testimony in support of collapse by fire?

Or the Tehran highrise fire collapse? Was the Queen of England the Mastermind of some conspiracy? I don't think there was a jet involved either?

Tehran fire: Twenty firemen killed as high-rise collapses
www.bbc.co.uk...

Tehran Plasco high-rise fire and collapse WTC comparisons
www.metabunk.org...

AE 9/11 Truth forced to claim Plasco collapse an inside job
www.metabunk.org...
edit on 14-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

edit on 14-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more wording

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: samkent
Muslims did it. They hate America.

Be careful, you maybe accused of being a Freemason, Queen's agent, and / or member of the order of underpants? Is that an upgrade or downgrade from government apologist?

Pretty sly for you to lurk about, waiting to counter the one person on ATS that knows the truth. An evil order that can control and mastermind 9-11 that would lay in wait to counter a person with banter on ATS. Pretty diabolical.....

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Anyway, everyone knows it's the Knights of Columbus that are the real power in the world......

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

He's going on emotional beliefs and not evidence.

Here I'll start a new theory that explains it.
A miniature black hole detonation!

No more like an asshole detonation which lead to a hole lot of conspiracy BS.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
9/11 is no conspiracy, just look at the numerology

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Are you seriously using Tehran in your argument. Lmao! They are part of the Axis of Evil.
Next your gonna tell me Spartans and Vikings had beards because the people in Tehran had beards.

This is the biggest theme of this whole conspiracy. How shills and a lot of these people ignore how Israel and Solomons temple fits into it. It is a coverup of the motive behind it. "Que Bono" = "Who Benefits".

-Israel is 1 step away from British Isrealism, and
-2 steps away from european royals who want to rule the world and claim to be descendents of Jesus Christ.
-If you're not aware. Youtube conspiracy theorists believe that the twin towers were symbolism of "jachin and boaz" the two pillars at the entrance of SOLOMONS TEMPLE.
-See how it all leads back to Isreal and Solomons Temple?

BILL COOPER ABOUT THE FUTURE:

Jordan Maxwell ~ The British Israel World Federation - the Dawn of a New Day

edit on 15-6-2017 by bob234arley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So? you have nothing but propaganda basased on fantasy and innuendo.

9/11 had nothing to do with a cult of jihadists funded by rich Middle Eastern interests to wage a very real and deadly war on western society.

So, who is the central power in your conspiracy propaganda, how do the level income to funnel money to conduct their operations?

I still think it's the Knights of Columbus. Prove me wrong......

Jihadists vs Freemasons Vs Knights of Columbus

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomFighter37
9/11 is no conspiracy, just look at the numerology

You will get nowhere in this world if you believe in numerology.

(post by bob234arley removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bob234arley

[SNIP]

Thank you for the personal attack and your false personal allegations. I am sure you would think the same of ATS if they remove your comment?

Your YouTube posted propaganda has no credibility. Just like this example of YouTube posted propaganda...

Title: Atomic bombs,Atomic weapons, Nuclear weapon, Nukes are fake, hoax. Wana know why?
m.youtube.com...

Still waiting on you to debunk that jihadists were not the masterminds of 9/11.. or the Knights of Columbus?

edit on 15-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

edit on 15-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 15-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Added to first sentence

edit on 6/15/2017 by eriktheawful because: Edited out removed post that was quoted.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

edit on 15-6-2017 by bob234arley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's not a certain group that is the mastermind.

It is a mindset. It is the Dark Triad.
[The dark triad is a subject in psychology that focuses on three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. Use of the term "dark" implies that people possessing these traits have malevolent qualities.]

You see Satan was cast down from heaven because of his PRIDE and his 'dark triad' thinking and character.
We are dealing with people who want power and control and they don't care who they have to step on to get it.
It is the spirit and thinking that Satan had, that has become the spirit and thinking of the people with the most power in the world.

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Everyone sees that the Grenfell tower not fall down, this is pure proof that WTC 7 was controlled demos. Now none of you can ever deny it anymore. There needs to be new investigation NOW>

new topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join