It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
MN
edit on 3-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Jones was editing his own article at wikipedia, which is unethical. They called him out on it within the talk page.

Also, the journal he published in is scraping the bottom of the barrel and is not taken seriously within the scientific community. Only a few on the fringes would think this publication was acceptable as peer review.

Bentham Open journals claim to employ peer review;[4] however, the fact that a fake paper generated with SCIgen was accepted for publication, has cast doubt on this.[5][6][7] Furthermore, the publisher is known for spamming scientists with invitations to become a member of the editorial boards of its journals

Link

Be prepared to receive further guidance and enlightenment from the man of God himself, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.
edit on 3-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
mn
edit on 3-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: There's nothing to discuss any longer, when condescending remarks are the only goals here.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: D8Tee

You are doing good work for The Nation of Islam, carry on!

Are you suggesting I am an Islamic sympathizer?

I am telling you that The Nation of Islam supports your efforts.

If you are an Islamic sympathizer, thats your choice, we still live in a free country.

You certainly wouldn't be alone, there are lots of Islamic sympathizers that are in the Truth Movement, Gage and Ryan come to mind.

On February 18, 2017, the Nation of Islam presented an extraordinary event at its national Saviours’ Day convention in Detroit, Michigan. The Most Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan invited three scholars to examine the issue of “THE WAR ON ISLAM: 9/11 Revisited, Uncovered & Exposed.”

Minister Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam may have done more for the 9/11 truth movement than any other person. His recent symposium on the events of Sept. 11 drew more than 4,000 attendees, quite a feat considering that the most popular 9/11 truth meetings typically only draw a few hundred people.

Be prepared to receive further guidance and enlightenment from the man of God himself, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Kevin Ryan speaking at the 2012 Nation of Islams Saviors Day Conference.

How can you deny this logic?

“The official account of the events of September 11, 2001 is a lie,” said Mr. Ryan, a chemistry laboratory manager with 22 years’ experience.

“There are many ways to see this. We can begin by stating unequivocally that Muslims did not attack the United States on 9/11. That’s clear from the simple fact that people of God, including Muslims, do not murder innocent people for any reason.”

Waterboy is a few bricks short of a full load.

And remember Truthers!

Be prepared to receive further guidance and enlightenment from the man of God himself, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. He is ALWAYS on time, right and exact, leading us to Divine Truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

mn

I predicted that you would be unable to respond and escape in just such a fashion. Do not take it too hard as you were technically outgunned from the start.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I predicted that you would be unable to respond and escape in just such a fashion. Do not take it too hard as you were technically outgunned from the start.

Nice kick in the face.

You won here, unfairly of course, but you don't win outside of ATS.

Must be nice to be so privileged.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

AE Truth are firmly entrenched with NOI but for some reason they do not advertise that on their own website?

I seen no listing for these conferences.

Have you been to any in person?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Nice kick in the face.

It isn't a kick in the face, it is the truth. When speaking of chemical and physical events you are at a serious disadvantage. It is not a privilege, it is the culmination of many years of work in a laboratory. It is the experience in the synthesis and characterization of energetic materials. It is experience in the use of such materials while serving in the US armed forces.

If you must have a conspiracy, consider the other possibilities that I have mentioned that are not technical. Cover ups and substandard construction are much more likely than death rays and paint-on thermite. There is no obvious evidence but a researcher may be able to find links and bring the above into question. One clue was already provided in this thread linking a construction company owner to organized crime.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

The whole Offical Account is a lie?

The cited time by NIST on the time it took for WTC 1, WTC 2, WTC 7 to collapse are lies?

The cited number of upper floors of each WTC tower that fell into the lower portion of each tower are lies?

Did you contradict yourself again?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It is admirable the member is supporting the Nation of Islam and their quest for the Truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Nice kick in the face.

It isn't a kick in the face, it is the truth. When speaking of chemical and physical events you are at a serious disadvantage. It is not a privilege, it is the culmination of many years of work in a laboratory. It is the experience in the synthesis and characterization of energetic materials. It is experience in the use of such materials while serving in the US armed forces.

If you must have a conspiracy, consider the other possibilities that I have mentioned that are not technical. Cover ups and substandard construction are much more likely than death rays and paint-on thermite. There is no obvious evidence but a researcher may be able to find links and bring the above into question. One clue was already provided in this thread linking a construction company owner to organized crime.

Thank you for being well researched, rational, and the great posts. You are to be admired.

Your open and rational mind highlights the biased and closed minded research by conspiracists.

I don't understand a "truth movement" that allows and nurtures con artists among its own ranks.

Well, except for the exploration of 9/11. And the desperation for any magic smoking gun concerning 9/11.

So hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Scientists for 9/11 Truth showing only a large jet could have caused the damage at the pentagon, proving a large jet hit the pentagon, and debunking the missile / bomb theories concerning the pentagon is all lies?

Are you saying the whole offical account is a lie? Is the cited Offical Account of the size of the entrance hole into the pentagon a lie?

The Offical Account on the size of the impact areas on the face of the WTC towers a lie?

Did you just contradict yourself again?

edit on 4-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I offered to debate the Jones paper with you and you declined.

Already proved you are dishonest, so why don't you stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Another shameful attempt at false authority and you fabricating a false reality.....

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Another shameful attempt at false authority and you fabricating a false reality.....

edit on 4-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Seems like every one of these threads, after you get schooled, you resort to this kind of crap. You could just admit you were wrong. Is that too adult for you?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Seems like every one of these threads, after you get schooled, you resort to this kind of crap. You could just admit you were wrong. Is that too adult for you?

Hit and run lately?

edit on 4-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Was just a 3rd party observation. Sometimes I just don't have time to come back here for a while. Most of the time I'm content to watch. The others do a thorough job of debunking the nonsense you usually bring to this topic. I usually have nothing to add.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Already proved you are dishonest, so why don't you stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

The member was not dishonest, that is a false accusation from you.

If anybody should be embarrassed it's you for making unfounded accusations.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Was just a 3rd party observation. Sometimes I just don't have time to come back here for a while. Most of the time I'm content to watch. The others do a thorough job of debunking the nonsense you usually bring to this topic. I usually have nothing to add.

That's so funny because I haven't brought anything to debunk.

But we all know that the 911 threads, are a popularity contest. The regulars that swam in to control the narratives, by their condescending remarks. Oh look! You just joined in. I guess you want to be a celebrity too.

As for anything being debunked here, well I guess condescending snide comments, is the new science and credibal sources to this none debate that you few are crying about.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join