It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Who you believe about ability to make the shots?
Jesse Ventura who makes a mockery of firearms handling?

Or an honest attempt at recreating the shots?

In all reality the shots were not hard to make, and there is nothing wrong with that firearm, i actually owned one for a while, great handling firearm.

Didn't mean to derail the thread, just throwing that out there for ya informer.
edit on 28-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Been done

DISCOVERY Cable Channel did a recreation using military mannequins designed for wound ballistics testing

Placed them in a simulated vehicle, in the correct positions, with Connolly sitting 6 inches inboard, 3 inches lower

Using marker placed on mannequins, marksman fired a Carcano rifle, using ammunition from same lot as Oswald,

Was able to almost exactly demonstrate the wound patterns on Kennedy and Connolly - only difference being
shot struck 2 ribs on mannequin instead of one, having insufficient velocity to penetrate thigh

Bullet demonstrated similar deformation as alleged "magic bullet"

www.youtube.com...

Goes to prove tht most claims by conspiracy theorists are wrong - often deliberately so

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

As soon anything is posted there's always a response saying it's faked data or faked photoshopped image.

So true.

That is why there is no point discussing anything with them. As you have witnessed in your above statement, well demonstrated in your own thread.

Everything is fake, there's no real science, eyewitness accounts fake, if it doesnt stand up to the os narratives.

Conspiracy theorist do not know what reality is.

Conspiracy theorist "want" to believe in false conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theorist do not understand how anything works.

Conspiracy theorist "want" to control the narratives.

Conspiracy theorist "want" to be authoritarians. I am not making this stuff up.

Just read your thread.

However, I believe the curtains need to be pulled back.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Been done
Yes, I'm aware. There was nothing magic about the trajectory of the bullet. It's simple ballistics.

Nothing wrong with that firearm used, the shots were not long range or exceedingly difficult.

Jesse Ventura deliberately mishandled that firearm, he should be ashamed of himself.

Anyone with firearms experience could see that plain as day, sadly, many with a limited comprehension of how firearms work will be left with the impression the shots were impossible.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Just an aside, but did you see the special where they showed the training film that the Secret Service shot in Dallas within three weeks of the assassination? Showing the traffic light that had a bullet hole in it that lined up with the sixth floor and where one bullet hit the pavement?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yes - Oswald first shot glanced off stanchion supporting street sign

Round impacted curb in street hitting several spectators with bullet fragments and pieces of concrete

Tests showed Oswald had at least 8 seconds if not 10 to line up and fire all 3 shots

Conspiracy mongers often deliberately misstate facts - aka "magic bullet" claimed by conspiracy types

Claiming to do all sort of acrobatic maneuvers - was result of misaligning positions of Kennedy and Connolly

Something which was easy to find ...........

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorist do not know what reality is.

Conspiracy theorist "want" to believe in false conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theorist do not understand how anything works.

Conspiracy theorist "want" to control the narratives.

Conspiracy theorist "want" to be authoritarians. I am not making this stuff up.

We agree for once! Gave ya a star for that one.

(post by Nothin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by D8Tee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

(post by D8Tee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Since no one seems to follow rules about behaving:

Thread closed.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Attention:

Thread is reopened....for now.

KNOCK OFF the insults, the snarky replies, etc.

It is uncalled for.

The 9/11 forums were shut down for a long time because of behavior like this.

It will NOT be tolerated!

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks for reopening the thread.

Sincerely apologize, if my comments have hurt or insulted anyone.

Back to the original topic: "Why are there so many 9/11 conspiracy debunkers? "
That is indeed a mystery, and this guy does not have an answer.

As far as the OP states that SEO has resulted in mostly 9/11 conspiracy debunking sites being at the forefront: this is not my experience. It's about 50-50 with Google, from this vantage-point.
It may depend on where you live, and how your favorite search-engine remembers things about you.
(Sometimes: we do live in internet bubbles).

"What motivates people to say anything at all?"
Indeed: what motivates us, to do anything at all?
Survival instincts? Ego? Unbalanced energies, that we try to repair?

edit on 28-5-2017 by Nothin because: sp

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Why are there so many conspiracy debunkers?

Because the internet makes it easier for people to communicate and argue.

What motivates us? Well on ATS its the motto, deny ignorance. So many "beliefs" held by those who believe in a US Government conspiracy are easily dismissed with some honest research.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I see you couldn't come up with a credible reply?

"And before you make your repetitive straw man arguments of people that would like to get to the truth of 9/11 are government apologists and supporters of the official account, quote from the 9/11 forum where any person total exonerates the government of wrong doing or stated the US government is totally free of blame.

You don't even argue facts. You just make vague and open comments they lied. While ignoring the total fabrications from groups like AE 9/11 Truth to exploit 9/11. And the truth movement wonders why a majority of the population stays clear of conspiracists.

Like to state the no BS evidence the WTC was a CD.

Like to state the no BS evidence a large jet didn't hit the pentagon.

You just going to spread the fabrication they didn't investigate.

Or you just going to ride this thread by spreading innuendo and telling other conspiracists what they want to hear. You are the one that wants to get to the "truth". And your not willing to test your theories by fire of debate? "

I remember when you would argue the legitimacy of Steven Jones papers? How did that work out for you.

I remember when you couldn't come to terms the lengths investors went to find evidence from the WTC Debris. Do you still deny the hand searching of debris for remains, evidence, and personal effects by running the ruble on conveyor belts. Do you still deny that around 19,000 thousand pieces of human remains were recovered? How is that working out for you?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

One of the reasons, the 800 pound gorilla in the room, there are so many debunkers of the official conspiracy theory is because that particular theory is contradicted by all the known facts. No airliners in 2 locations, wrong airplanes or unknown airplanes at other locations, admissions by Kean and Hamilton that their commission was set up to fail, calls for perjury charges against some witnesses, other important witnesses' testimony not included in the final report, Senator Mark Dayton saying NORAD lied, and on and on.

The preponderance of the evidence works against the official story. That is why there are so many debunkers of the official conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Been done
Yes, I'm aware. There was nothing magic about the trajectory of the bullet. It's simple ballistics.

Nothing wrong with that firearm used, the shots were not long range or exceedingly difficult.

Jesse Ventura deliberately mishandled that firearm, he should be ashamed of himself.

Anyone with firearms experience could see that plain as day, sadly, many with a limited comprehension of how firearms work will be left with the impression the shots were impossible.

Off-topic but growing up I hadn't a clue about guns. Once you gain some experience with them you do find that a lot of the nonsense spread around about that shooting is bogus.

My favorite is in the movie JFK when the DA's team attempts to prove it's impossible to fire and reload the rifle 3 times in 5.6 seconds, and proves it's 100% possible by doing it in 5.6 seconds (time him yourself). Not to mention, as previously stated, Oswald actually didn't have to fire the rifle that fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join