It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Not sure what your point is? You have not made one provable claim?

Want to talk about your claims nobody in the 9/11 forums uses facts and evidence to debunk?

What to talk about that mathematician from NIST that was never part of the WTC investigation and the individual's unprovable claims?

Can you list one college that doesn't support the NIST conclusions?

I know various colleges and universities modeled the WTC tower collapse and their modeling supports the NIST conclusions?
edit on 27-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

link   

Why are you jumping to conclusions, and directing another insult at conspiracists in general?
Conspiracists will be wishing to distance themselves from you bud, you're a little over the top.

Now, once again, you have alleged these numbers are "grossly wrong and misleading", can you state why you have said this, I'm curious as to the basis of your claims and you have done everything in your power to avoid answering up to this point.

These are the numbers in question, remember?
110,168 Number of registered architects in the United States in 2015.
820,000+ Number of civil engineers in the United States.

.3% of engineers and architects are A/E 911Truth....

link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Falling rubble would sever the horizontal supports, and once those were gone the vertical columns would be paper.

Lets remember the only horizontal supports were the floor trusses.
The same kind of trusses that support your local Walmart roofs.
The same kind that always collapse when there is a fire inside.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Leap of faith conclusions?

A structural vertical column designed to be straight looses it's ability to resist load as it increasingly becomes off center, bowed, or bent?

A structural vertical column is increasingly likely to fail as the angle of applied load increases?

Those items are a leap of faith?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Nothin

Your dishonesty is sickening.
False allegations made of me and the original poster of the statistics.

Will not discuss your talking-points any further
Dude, it was your talking point, you brought up the same tired '2800 architects and engineers can't be wrong meme'.

You don't think that's been played out 1000 times previous to you bringing it up?

Like really dude, if you dispute the evidence, it's your turn to provide your own evidence.

Please stop posting false numbers, and misleading erroneous calculations.

As far as the claims of the "misleading erroneous calculations", wth are you talking about?

Like seriously, you can't take those three numbers and calculate a percentage from that? haha, I even double checked the math to make sure I didn't miss an error, the answer is still 0.3% just like the initial posters claim.

Too each their own I guess, but debate is debate, if you have an issue with the data or the math, it's up to you to prove it wrong, and you cannot do that.

And thats why I participate in 911 threads, to stop BS like you are trying to sell.
It is the motto of ATS to Deny Ignorance, and thats what I do.
Schooled

Why do you just keep coming back with the same disingenuous and dishonest comments?

Dude... Quit getting all bent out of shape and deal with the issue at hand, would that be too much to ask?

Here's the claim, now it's up to you to prove it wrong.

.3% of engineers and architects are A/E 911Truth......

Could you please post a link to the BS you accuse me of trying to sell?

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

What was your question again?

Your numbers are grossly wrong, very misleading, and a total distraction.

Your dishonesty is sickening.

Why do you just keep coming back with the same disingenuous and dishonest comments?

That's funny!

8 questions, and the only one you choose to respond to, you twist to push your talking-points! Classic!

Classic: but sadly transparent and predictable.

Did you start that thread yet? You know: the one where you can choose the topic of discussion?

Speaking of which: how many post have you made in this thread, and have you even addressed the original topic yet?

Do you consider yourself a 9/11 CT debunker? If so: why? extra DIV

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
Nevermind
edit on 28-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What don't you get? The overwhelming majority of scientific published and peer reviewed material concerning the WTC supports the NIST reports. The overwhelming majority of individuals in technical disciplines supports the NIST conclusions.

Please list peer reviewed papers that do not support the NIST conclusions? Link to them?

What happen to the NIST employee that you were hanging arguments on? Can you cite one section of one NIST report the individual found fault with and why? I thought you were all about proof?

Would help of you referenced what you are responding to, and referring to here, because didn't make any statements.
Where did you fabricate that "all about truth" thing?
Did you make an honest mistake, (please nobody laugh), or are you making stuff up again?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Speaking of which: how many post have you made in this thread, and have you even addressed the original topic yet?
Yes I have, you read my response. I guess you are not willing to back up your allegations of dishonesty with the statistics about the numbers of architects and engineers, I'm assuming you've looked by now and discovered the numbers are indeed accurate.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It was posted by another person. The item on the NIST employee.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still a good example of AE 9/11 Truth using false authority and only speculation and innuendo. A "whistleblower" that cannot even cite what part of the NIST reports he is claiming to be fraudulent....
edit on 28-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Just can't dispute these numbers and you must turn to deflection?

Most interesting.

What are your qualifications to make such an outlandish commentary?

I'm working on that, I'm not accredited yet but I am taking courses, I find it fascinating.

Have told you many times now, that am not interested in discussing your talking-points here, as this thread was purported to have a different purpose.
Have suggested many times now, that you take those numbers and start a new thread with them.
But thanks for ignoring those messages.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Just can't dispute these numbers and you must turn to deflection?

Most interesting.

What are your qualifications to make such an outlandish commentary?

I'm working on that, I'm not accredited yet but I am taking courses, I find it fascinating.

Have told you many times now, that am not interested in discussing your talking-points here, as this thread was purported to have a different purpose.
Have suggested many times now, that you take those numbers and start a new thread with them.
But thanks for ignoring those messages.

You know what? Quit calling people dishonest for no reason. You attack a person for posting data and give them a label but do nothing to support your reason for doing so, you are the biggest hypocrite on this thread.

You're one strange poster and I'm sure that I'm not the only person that sees that.

Go stir up another thread, mudpit seems more your style.
edit on 28-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Not sure what your point is? You have not made one provable claim?

Want to talk about your claims nobody in the 9/11 forums uses facts and evidence to debunk?

What to talk about that mathematician from NIST that was never part of the WTC investigation and the individual's unprovable claims?

Can you list one college that doesn't support the NIST conclusions?

I know various colleges and universities modeled the WTC tower collapse and their modeling supports the NIST conclusions?

Are you saying claims were made by me, or not?
Then you fabricate, and falsely say that claims have been made, when no such thing was done.

Am not interested in discussing your talking-points, as they are out of context with the OP.

Do you consider yourself a 9/11 CT debunker? If so: why?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 28-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: not worth it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I said they were posted by anther individual and even linked to that persons post?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

8 questions, and the only one you choose to respond to, you twist to push your talking-points! Classic!
Eight honest questions? Post them again and i will try to answer them.

Eight questions is a little much for one post, if you could narrow it down to two would be greatly appreciated.

And please don't ask questions that have been answered in todays postings between us deal?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

You need to report these two guys! Hit the alert tab on the right bottom of the page copy and past the rude remarks towards you, they are in violation of ATS TC.

I can't report it, but someone needs to.

Is claiming you never said anything about orange jails suits when you clearly did make a statement on orange jail suits an alertable offince.

Or was there some confusion by individuals?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

You need to report these two guys! Hit the alert tab on the right bottom of the page copy and past the rude remarks towards you, they are in violation of ATS TC.

Why can't you report it?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Using that will report the entire thread.

If you have issues with just one post, it's better to use the alert next to that post.

Like this, click where the arrow points to and it opens up a box.

How come you are unable to report posts?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Why are you jumping to conclusions, and directing another insult at conspiracists in general?
Conspiracists will be wishing to distance themselves from you bud, you're a little over the top.

What do you know of what conspiracists wish to do, or not?
That. Right there. You continue to jump to conclusions.

"Over the top"? 1953 called, and they want their insult back.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

What do you know of what conspiracists wish to do, or not?
That. Right there. You continue to jump to conclusions.

"Over the top"? 1953 called, and they want their insult back.

Just saying that eight questions in one post is a little over the top. Try one or two at a time?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join