It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Trump didn't collude with Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: SR1TX

Has not happened in 71 years.

I wonder what they were talking about..

I watched the clip, and he was celebrating campaign promises.

I don't like Trump but why is Russia an enemy again?

What he toasted to sounds constructive. Why not have close ties?

MMM maybe he was...Or maybe..they were celebrating their successful intervention/collusion to help get him elected

Suppose that's right....

Wouldn't it seem fickle and weak if we raise such a stink when we meddle with more sovereign countries power structure than any other nation, in the history of the world?

Many of which are subject to brutal dictators who will play ball with the US?

Forgive me for not projecting feux outrage.

We had the "choice" between the worst two candidates ever. One side calls Donald Trump the worst (maybe he is), but he still beat Hillary. So obviously she was worse than him.

So let's say they meddled... What difference does it make?

We could have elected a guaranteed corrupted politician, or one who might be.

I don't have a dog in this hunt.

I don't care either way.

It's just a speculative observation on my part and I am curious to his choice of words and dating of historic past events.

My religion and belief system: S.S.D.D

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Get a grip on what? Lol

I've always been highly critical of our aggression. Does that mean I should accept back door alliances with a nation that puts weapons in the hands of men that will use them to kill US soldiers?

Last time I checked Russia hasn't been killing US soldiers.

The only people I can think of that we've armed who caused us harm is...

Bin Laden, Sadaam, Gadaffi, ISIS... Aka most of our enemies.

Russia probably did, and they probably will until NATO stops expanding.

We commit acts against them and most of the world,so expect a response.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I can agree with you there. The president doesn't make much of a difference. They're almost a British queen at this point.

Corporations on the other hand.....

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Get a grip on what? Lol

I've always been highly critical of our aggression. Does that mean I should accept back door alliances with a nation that puts weapons in the hands of men that will use them to kill US soldiers?

Are you talking about Hillary Clinton and her funding by the Saudis or the Obama administration giving your tax dollars to the Saudi's to funnel money/weapons to ISIS?
edit on 20-5-2017 by Influential358 because: added quote

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
And, I'll always give sources to back up my claims:

Where are those weapons going?
www.newsweek.com...

Obama Administration weapon sales to critically acclaimed terror-sponsor, Saudi Arabia:
www.reuters.com...
edit on 20-5-2017 by Influential358 because: removed wording

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It's natural for Russia to respond of course but they damn sure don't belong in the Oval Office or having backdoor channels to the Executive Branch.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Influential358

I'm not a Democrat. I don't defend our foreign policy under either party. I was and am very critical of Obama's drone warfare.

You're essentially saying that it's okay if the Taliban, armed with Russian weapons, kill US soldiers because ISIS was armed by the US and turned around and killed our soldiers with them? You realize these aren't just little green army men right?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

If he made a deal they'd have evidence.

Everyone says Trump is an idiot, I agree.

So he's not smart enough to hide from the NSA.

He's also not smart enough to avoid being leveraged either. What's worse is that he's so sure of himself and how smart he thinks he is and how he's always right about everything and has such a great brain and the best words that he won't listen to anyone in our intelligence agencies when they try and warn him about stuff either.

Putin, ex KGB who took control of Russia, will play Trump like a fiddle with Trump thinking the whole time that he's got it all under control. But he doesn't have anything under control at all but will never admit that. That's a problem. This isn't a United States of Trump. But he doesn't seem to understand that.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I'm not a Democrat. I don't defend our foreign policy under either party. I was and am very critical of Obama's drone warfare.

You're essentially saying that it's okay if the Taliban, armed with Russian weapons, kill US soldiers because ISIS was armed by the US and turned around and killed our soldiers with them? You realize these aren't just little green army men right?

Can I bring up the equally irrelevant point that America funded the rise of Islamic terrorism against the Soviet invasion of Afganistan (which ultimately became what we call Al Qaeda and ISIS today).

Your point is extremely null. You're telling me the Russians are supply the people WE created and who WE have been supplying via-Saudi channels? (see my above link for references)

We're talking about a criminal offense against Donald Trump, not what America-Russia have been doing to eachother since the beginning of the cold war.

But if we're staying on the topic of irrelevant conversation, can we discuss the investigations in the DNC regarding fraud in the primaries? Or a possible investigation into a assassinated DNC staffer, Seth Rich, whom was in close contact with wikileaks recent revelations reveal. Did the Russians kill Seth Richards too?

www.newsweek.com...
www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 20-5-2017 by Influential358 because: added links

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Influential358
If Michael Flynn is under investigation for his ties to Russia, doesn't that mean Obama should be investigated too because he's the one who initially appointed Michael Flynn as the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency...

But, but, but........ Obama!
But, but, but........ Hillary!
But, but, but........the "libtards"!
But, but, but........the "lefties"!
But, but, but........etc!
That whataboutism is getting boring, Clinton and Obama are past, now it´s Trump time!
Deal with it and that clown that wanted to play President.
Now!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
But Trump likes TWO scoops of ice cream. That's unacceptable. IMPEACHMENT!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Get a grip on what? Lol

Actually, no. But that might help put things in perspective when someone says, Russia "hacked" the US by releasing Podesta emails, so they are the devil.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Trump is Russia's worst nightmare. Trump bombed Russia's proxy army not once but TWICE. Obama never touched SAA. Hillary would have never touched SAA. To say Trump colluded with Russia is a joke.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

He fired him.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's certainly part of it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
BaaaHaHaHa

sources told CNN

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He fired him.

What does firing him have to do with the tea in China? If Flynn was appointed by Obama and served for 2 years under the administration, don't you think he would have used his alleged "ties" during Obamas tenure as president to also influence him?

Couldn't we congratulate Trump for firing a man who had ties to Russia whom also worked closely with capitol hill? And you still haven't told me why we couldn't accuse Obama of the same crimes as Trump.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Influential358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, I don't trust CNN and would never use them as a reference. That is like MSM using The Washington Press as an official report, which is basically a joke. So I can't say that this is evidence since the source is not reliable...CNN cannot be trusted.

Come on Ricky, do you mean to say Fox is worth watching?

Besides this is an OP's idea of a double negative against the idea that Trump colluded with Russia.
Trump's whole ethos is about colluding with someone, and his manner is particularly nasty, he's a prolific liar and a cheat, will use thuggery and threat...anything to get what he wants. Realise that, and you will realise that Trump does not deserve to be where he is, and all ordinary decent Americans deserve much better, they need someone with real values, not pretend, or exclusive ones.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, I don't trust CNN and would never use them as a reference. That is like MSM using The Washington Press as an official report, which is basically a joke. So I can't say that this is evidence since the source is not reliable...CNN cannot be trusted.

Come on Ricky, do you mean to say Fox is worth watching?

Besides this is an OP's idea of a double negative against the idea that Trump colluded with Russia.
Trump's whole ethos is about colluding with someone, and his manner is particularly nasty, he's a prolific liar and a cheat, will use thuggery and threat...anything to get what he wants. Realise that, and you will realise that Trump does not deserve to be where he is, and all ordinary decent Americans deserve much better, they need someone with real values, not pretend, or exclusive ones.

You explained exactly why I did not vote for Hillary. We had two candidates to choose from, Trump was the lesser of two evils. Voting for anyone other than Trump was a vote for Hillary. A lot of people felt that way. Why couldn't they find a good woman to run for president? A lot of older women did not vote for Hillary around here. Why, they could see what kind of woman she is. They have dealt with women like Hillary throughout their lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join