It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Trump didn't collude with Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is only if you believe CNN which I don't so I don't know if there was collusion or not but this should be proof for the left or anyone watches CNN

Russian officials bragged in conversations during the presidential campaign that they had cultivated a strong relationship with former Trump adviser retired Gen. Michael Flynn and believed they could use him to influence Donald Trump and his team, sources told CNN.

The conversations deeply concerned US intelligence officials, some of whom acted on their own to limit how much sensitive information they shared with Flynn, who was tapped to become Trump's national security adviser, current and former governments officials said.

edition.cnn.com...

There's two options, CNN is Fake News, or either this story is true and Donald Trump was never in collusion with the Russians and that they had to try and get to him through retired Gen. Michael Flynn,

Why would the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin need to hope that they could possibly indirectly get to him through Flynn?
edit on 19-5-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't see any proof Trump didn't collude with Russia, I only see proof that Flynn, one of Trump's men, had close ties to Russia. Russia probably tried to compromise various members of Trump's team, probably even Trump.

Although I think it could be possible that Trump didn't know about the collusion himself, his actions with the FBI director Comey (including trying to befriend him, asking for his personal loyalty, hoping Comey would drop the investigation into Flynn and then firing him because was annoyed with Comey for leading the Russia investigation (in his own words). Then after that, Trump told Russia he was glad to get Comey off his back.

His actions with Comey certainly are fishy. By themselves, they would be worth investigating even if the original collusion between Trump and Russia is false. Obviously, the whole thing needs to be investigated and brought out into the light.

No one can know for certain how much Trump was involved in Russia's interference in our election, but he does seem to be a sinking ship. Not to mention he shows a complete disregard for accountability and thinks he can get away with anything he wants.

This is a weakness of his, because it means he does stuff like obstruct justice and this has consequences, even if he doesn't believe it. Given Trump's track record and personality profile, it is more than believable he was involved with Russia to try and win the election. Not proven, though.
edit on 20amSat, 20 May 2017 00:00:10 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Has not happened in 71 years.

I wonder what they were talking about..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Proof that some one mistranslated.

Flynn was to be the "backchannel" to circumvent normal government policy in regards to Russia.
So he was to be the go-between for Trump & Putin.

Just google Flynn+Backchannel

K~

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Thanks for the tip.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

I watched the clip, and he was celebrating campaign promises.

I don't like Trump but why is Russia an enemy again?

What he toasted to sounds constructive. Why not have close ties?
edit on 20-5-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
But, I don't trust CNN and would never use them as a reference. That is like MSM using The Washington Press as an official report, which is basically a joke. So I can't say that this is evidence since the source is not reliable...CNN cannot be trusted.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Yea if anything that is evidence for a deal..

Hell it could have been recorded on the eve of them making it official..

They are saying ...

"We have an in with the trump campaign.. "

The question is did they use that in to make a deal....

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, I don't trust CNN and would never use them as a reference. That is like MSM using The Washington Press as an official report, which is basically a joke. So I can't say that this is evidence since the source is not reliable...CNN cannot be trusted.

It's not pro trump evidence because it is the Russians saying they have access to trump lol..

Directly before they hypothetically made a deal with him..

Proof trump didn't make a deal?!?!

On what planet lol???

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If he made a deal they'd have evidence.

Everyone says Trump is an idiot, I agree.

So he's not smart enough to hide from the NSA.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If Michael Flynn is under investigation for his ties to Russia, doesn't that mean Obama should be investigated too because he's the one who initially appointed Michael Flynn as the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

MMM maybe he was...Or maybe..they were celebrating their successful intervention/collusion to help get him elected

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Trump colluded when he asked Vladimir Putin to find Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails. Did it work?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
And can we also all agree that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, British, French, ect have influenced our past elections?

China directly influenced the Bill Clinton campaign in 1996
thehill.com...

Hillary Clinton was funded by the Saudis and the son of an ex-Ukrainian president that murdered journalists
www.nytimes.com...

Here's some of the Clinton Foundations foreign donors which donated between $10,000,000-$25,000,000:
Kingdom of Norway
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Commonwealth of Australia & AUSAID
Government of the Netherlands
Government of Ireland
State of Kuwait
BMU (German environmental ministry)
www.clintonfoundation.org...

So we were talking about foreign meddling in our politics...? Oh...
edit on 20-5-2017 by Influential358 because: edited to add source

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Russia still acts against America.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

MMM maybe he was...Or maybe..they were celebrating their successful intervention/collusion to help get him elected

Suppose that's right....

Wouldn't it seem fickle and weak if we raise such a stink when we meddle with more sovereign countries power structure than any other nation, in the history of the world?

Many of which are subject to brutal dictators who will play ball with the US?

Forgive me for not projecting feux outrage.

We had the "choice" between the worst two candidates ever. One side calls Donald Trump the worst (maybe he is), but he still beat Hillary. So obviously she was worse than him.

So let's say they meddled... What difference does it make?

We could have elected a guaranteed corrupted politician, or one who might be.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Russia still acts against America.

Yea and their currency crashed on their own?

Get a grip.

Oh and I get it, they invaded a country with ethnic Russians against UN approval. We do that with countries who have no threat against us.

If you want to act moral and just, please apply the same standards to the US.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Influential358

Its not partisan, it's absolute. If a high ranking politician got "elected", probability is there is sketchy money behind it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Is it also unacceptable for Michael Flynn to have these ties to Russia? After all, he was the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Basically the Defense Intelligence Agency is the CIA equivalent to the Pentagon/military.

If people are really looking to impeach our president, they should take a step back and take a breather. There's obviously a double standard and smear campaign happening here. Not only is it not illegal for foreign influence in an election season, it actually happens every season. And Michael Flynn was originally appointed by Barack Obama during his first term as president. So wouldn't that implicate Obama too?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Get a grip on what? Lol

I've always been highly critical of our aggression. Does that mean I should accept back door alliances with a nation that puts weapons in the hands of men that will use them to kill US soldiers?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join