It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian town bans refugees after brutal rape

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollzA mayor in Austria is finally standing up and saying "Enough!"

About f-ing time.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This may be a little off topic.

I live in the US. I have seen a commercial lately for Stella Artois (beer) with actor Matt Damon, where they are saying that a percentage of all of their profits will go to helping women and there families across the world who have trouble getting clean water.

At first I thought Why stipulate women, dont all people deserve clean water regardless of sex or gender?

But I know the answer. It seems more noble or chivalrous to help women, and therefore more money may be raised.

My question is given that mentality, why is it just glossed over that the overwhelming amount of these "refugees" are young men? Are we really to believe that the countries these men are forced to flee are treating women so much better? Why are these young men apparently not interested in getting the women close to them out of these war torn areas?

And further more, how can the very chivalrous people who want to protect women, the elderly and the young turn a blind idea to the amount of crime inflicted on them by these young male "refugees"?

For example, look at Rotherham.

The mental gymnastics of a group of people that thinks the US (or other European countries) is a rape culture but to question these "refugees" treatment of woman is racist is absolutely mind blowing, and shows that their true motivations are not about protecting women.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Why are these young men apparently not interested in getting the women close to them out of these war torn areas?

There's plenty of girls in the sex industry online that are into inter-racial, inter-ethnic activities.

These guys violating these girls in Europe don't want the above. They want something they perceive as untouched. Virtuous.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
It was even in the daily newspaper, "Süddeutsche Zeitung". I can access their archives online because I have that paper + digital subscribed, but it´s gone, simply gone. There were two articles, one about her taking them up, with a photograph of them sitting in the dining-room. Then weeks later, that article came up without a photo, mentioning they wrote an article about her earlier, in the text. I still remember that morning because on the first article I thought "of course you´re going to be #ed by those three, either consensual or not. I remember it being in the Ansbach/Nuremburg region. The second article, I thought my god the obvious has happened.

Of course she could have just vanished for personal reasons but would you leave your house in the hands of three strangers and go on a "vacation"? Sounds far fetched to me.

Not the first time articles have vanished, I am sure!! Any way it would be archived some other place online? I can't imagine being a single woman, and taking in three strange men, foreigners, from a system that has no respect for women. No way she just left, and told no one! They wither killed her, or perhaps sold her into slavery, which would amount to the same thing, all considered.

I know a LOT of articles I had bookmarked on the previous prez vanished from online. Tons of them, on all sorts of topics, from news sites that even archive fluff pieces. went to look at them later, and they were just gone, as though they never existed. I'd swear it was at least half of what I'd bookmarked, if not more. These days, I screen shot anything really big, and consider printing it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I´ve read it in the printed version :-/. Sadly you can´t have access to the printed archive over the online portal. I did the offline archives in the past, they are all scanned and can be browsed if you ask nicely. I´m not sure if this is okay for everyone though as I´m not a stranger to the headstaff, but I never worked there either.

I don´t expect them to go so far and actually change the archive version. What I´m thinking, either the town, state or even the Bundesregierung (our top government, like federal gov) gave out some kind of "recommendation" that they gladly followed for whatever reasons. But it´s definitly a thing to "under report", since around Spring 2015.

Most stuff online is inaccessible because they either are behind a paywall from the beginning or automatic after I think 7 days. But most important, if you don´t have a (paid) digital account, some articles won´t even show up online.

And you only get unlimited access if you simulaneous have the paid printed version delivered to your house every morning. I don´t blame them, they are trying to keep the printed version alive probably.

The casual web surfer can´t even use the search results, because you can just read like 180 letters and then it greys out (and cannot be unlocked via html/css/java/clientside...)..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This may be a little off topic.

I live in the US. I have seen a commercial lately for Stella Artois (beer) with actor Matt Damon, where they are saying that a percentage of all of their profits will go to helping women and there families across the world who have trouble getting clean water.
At first I thought Why stipulate women, dont all people deserve clean water regardless of sex or gender?
But I know the answer. It seems more noble or chivalrous to help women, and therefore more money may be raised.

A pet peeve of mine!

You have hit the nail square on the head.... I have the same feeling here in

the UK the constant adds in the media showing the starving in Africa always

depicts babies/children covered in flies, surely where famine and starvation

occurs men and women too are starving?? But those would not pull at the heart

strings in the same way?? so the children are being used to squeeze out the max.

The generous public have been donating generously for the past 50 or so years

and yet nothing has changed .... where has ALL of that money gone???????

My question is given that mentality, why is it just glossed over that the overwhelming amount of these "refugees" are young men? Are we really to believe that the countries these men are forced to flee are treating women so much better? Why are these young men apparently not interested in getting the women close to them out of these war torn areas?

Because in their culture women have NO value

And further more, how can the very chivalrous people who want to protect women, the elderly and the young turn a blind idea to the amount of crime inflicted on them by these young male "refugees"?
For example, look at Rotherham.
The mental gymnastics of a group of people that thinks the US (or other European countries) is a rape culture but to question these "refugees" treatment of woman is racist is absolutely mind blowing, and shows that their true motivations are not about protecting women.

I repeat what I said ^^^^^ women have no value

And your reference to Rotherham brings up another problem (and peeve of mine)

that the main perpetrator is now being funded by legal aid to escape being

deported after his sentence is complete, this privalage will no doubt be extended

to the others.

You couldn't make it up

edit on 23-5-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

I´ve read it in the printed version :-/. Sadly you can´t have access to the printed archive over the online portal. I did the offline archives in the past, they are all scanned and can be browsed if you ask nicely. I´m not sure if this is okay for everyone though as I´m not a stranger to the headstaff, but I never worked there either.

I don´t expect them to go so far and actually change the archive version. What I´m thinking, either the town, state or even the Bundesregierung (our top government, like federal gov) gave out some kind of "recommendation" that they gladly followed for whatever reasons. But it´s definitly a thing to "under report", since around Spring 2015.

Most stuff online is inaccessible because they either are behind a paywall from the beginning or automatic after I think 7 days. But most important, if you don´t have a (paid) digital account, some articles won´t even show up online.

And you only get unlimited access if you simulaneous have the paid printed version delivered to your house every morning. I don´t blame them, they are trying to keep the printed version alive probably.

The casual web surfer can´t even use the search results, because you can just read like 180 letters and then it greys out (and cannot be unlocked via html/css/java/clientside...)..

Yeah, it's a real pain, the way so many sites behave. I don't even get the local paper, and certainly won't pay for one out of town. Only paper we read is a free press sort, that is also local, but that's no cost, and actually has stories I want to read! The big papers are desperate to hold onto subscribers, of course, because so much news is online. They'd be wiser to simply change, and rely on ads for revenue.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Come on Alfano, be the tough gut ... get the Italian army to invade Austria. 1 More caporetto won't hurt, promise!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join