It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian town bans refugees after brutal rape

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Or for it ... as long as the penalty for rape is a violent end..... im a zero tolerance kind of guy.
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago130205am by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The process needs to be halted... Folks are not assimilating anymore as there are little to no jobs for the low skilled people coming in, which leaves them on the govt stipend which leads to them hanging out with the folks they know, talking in their native tongue, only hanging out with folks like them... instead of learning the language and the culture and assimilating to the local culture.

It is causing tensions to rise which will lead to the very thing many left leaning folks fear the most... a real backlash against immigrants rather than the imagined one happening right now.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

the people of Europe need to start demanding answers to the question of why the EU wants to import a lot of rapists and terrorists. That is NOT protecting the best interests of the people there. When is enough enough? This town is doing the right thing. All others should follow suit.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Do that in Germany and you are a AFD/PEGIDA/neo-nazi in the eyes of the dumb-romantic-brainwashed "goodpeople". Geez it´s like there is no sanity left. Like the blonde 30 year old that gave shelter and food to three somalian "humans" and in the end vanished without a trace.

The police went to her house after friends became worried. Only the three somalians were at the house, the 30 year old is still missing, house trashed. The just sent them to the refugee center the article said.

I´ve been digging for an article but the governmental censor team did an excellent job erasing that stuff. Happened in Spring 2016.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Do that in Germany and you are a AFD/PEGIDA/neo-nazi in the eyes of the dumb-romantic-brainwashed "goodpeople". Geez it´s like there is no sanity left. Like the blonde 30 year old that gave shelter and food to three somalian "humans" and in the end vanished without a trace.

The police went to her house after friends became worried. Only the three somalians were at the house, the 30 year old is still missing, house trashed. The just sent them to the refugee center the article said.

I´ve been digging for an article but the governmental censor team did an excellent job erasing that stuff. Happened in Spring 2016.

Erasing, indeed - don't think I even heard about that one!!! Will look, though! How did they not arrest those three?!?!?

As for names, they can call me any they like. I will not change my stance.

And, wow...nothing at all on that case!!!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think the member knows rape is a global everyday problem Everywhere.But why import teeming hordes of men from a culture that sees women as cattle and has a predilection for sex with children? And yes i know catholic priests yada yada It is disgusting enough as it is- why unleash yet More danger?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It was even in the daily newspaper, "Süddeutsche Zeitung". I can access their archives online because I have that paper + digital subscribed, but it´s gone, simply gone. There were two articles, one about her taking them up, with a photograph of them sitting in the dining-room. Then weeks later, that article came up without a photo, mentioning they wrote an article about her earlier, in the text. I still remember that morning because on the first article I thought "of course you´re going to be #ed by those three, either consensual or not. I remember it being in the Ansbach/Nuremburg region. The second article, I thought my god the obvious has happened.

Of course she could have just vanished for personal reasons but would you leave your house in the hands of three strangers and go on a "vacation"? Sounds far fetched to me.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You're not going to reprogram these immigrants into well adjusted citizens that respect the Austrian social norms with some sensitivity training classes. Ultimately a show of force is all the barbaric types will understand.

Might makes right, the strong rule, the law of the jungle, that's what these types will understand. It is undoubtedly a minority of immigrants that are out of control, but they need to be made an example of for the newer arrivals to see and understand the consequences of not conforming to the new culture. A strong, unwavering iron fist must take control and issue strong public punishments for these unacceptable behaviors. They need to go all medieval on these brutes.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why is that Muslim countries are allowed to practice Uniculturalism, yet western countries are called Nazi/fascist if they even express concerns about the pros and cons of Multiculturalism? This is a serious question. What is the actual agenda behind this double standard?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
The agenda? Getting a homogenous mass of people until there is no real identity, traditions and culture left. Just read Merkels bio... she on the other hand, wants to go down in history as the first powerfull women in charge and she´s doing everything to achieve it.

Look at her roots and what she does with her hand when she sets up that smug face. She´s cancer for our country.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
The agenda? Getting a homogenous mass of people until there is no real identity, traditions and culture left. Just read Merkels bio... she on the other hand, wants to go down in history as the first powerfull women in charge and she´s doing everything to achieve it.

Look at her roots and what she does with her hand when she sets up that smug face. She´s cancer for our country.

I agree with your interpretation and no doubt many others would also. Would you care to speculate on whether, or not, this agenda will achieve its objective, and what either outcome might make manifest in the societies concerned.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

The only reason hoards of immigrants will stop flowing through Europe is if they have no reason to, the issues need to be fixed in their homes or it will continue. All the complaining in the world will not change this.

Focusing on the rape culture that the immigration brings with it is futile and does nothing to help issue other than breed anger, and sadly that anger is misplaced .

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Well it´s just my opinion so take it with salt. Know a little about Agenda 21? How I see it, Agenda 21 was setup to fail from the start by intention. Entangle it with climate change, "overpopulation" and the fear that was brought with it.

Agenda 21 is supposed to be about cutting back the first world nations demands, more environmental & resource friendly and awareness. It´s as it´s intentionally half-assed to fail so more drastic measurements can be justified in front of the the public.

It totally greys out on the real underlying problems, like nuclear power, wars, globalisation, genemanipulated plants, while closley working together with big biz in a closed from the public manner. They (UN) announced the goal to reach with Agenda21, but not how they achieve it.

They knew full well, it would not work out and will come up with bull# reasons to cancel out more and more freedoms. Eventually, common known rights, as the right to own land and similar will be talked into a bad light. Just wait until all that SJW bull# begins to fruit.

You will be talked out of owning land, because it´s everyones land. And the Elite will support this, because that´s how they take this away from everyone, well, except them because they work for government yadayada. It all comes down to one goal, and that is the "nwo" or one-world-order.

It IS necessary for humankind to grow together now, with the age of informations we live in. But not the way the elites and TPTB have planned it for us. This topic goes so deep into most of the stuff that´s happening, I´m all over the place, I know.

Don´t get me wrong, I am of the opinion that first world nations literally rape the material and human resources from third world nations and that´s not fair. It has to stop but this Agenda21, will not stop this.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
You're not going to reprogram these immigrants into well adjusted citizens that respect the Austrian social norms with some sensitivity training classes. Ultimately a show of force is all the barbaric types will understand.

Might makes right, the strong rule, the law of the jungle, that's what these types will understand. It is undoubtedly a minority of immigrants that are out of control, but they need to be made an example of for the newer arrivals to see and understand the consequences of not conforming to the new culture. A strong, unwavering iron fist must take control and issue strong public punishments for these unacceptable behaviors. They need to go all medieval on these brutes.

I say bring back the guillotine. All convicted of rape will lose their heads.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: Woodcarver

Is there a difference? Rape is rape. They should all be gutted and hung with their intestines.. if you want more brutal for these lot id happily turn the corpse over for sodomy or what ever gets your goat. You rape you die. Id make it awful but then i would get caught.
It also makes you awful

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Strong public punishments? Sounds a bit Sharia.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Strong public punishments? Sounds a bit Sharia.

Sure, that's what they understand. Make westernized Sharia laws that apply only to them. Cut off the offending parts would be a law for rapists. None of them can go out in public without a western chaperone to keep them in line. Stuff like that sounds like what they could understand.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
These middle eastern countries need to have a draft. Make every able-bodied of age male stay and fight for their home and make it safe for the women, children and seniors can come home and live in peace.
We had a draft to send our young men to fight in another country, and many didn’t come home from a fight that wasn't even ours to fight.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Under International Law these people ceased to be "Refugees" when they arrived in their first safe country. When they all pile on a boat and attempt to sail to Europe they are MIGRANTS who fall under a completely different set of rules. There is a process that MIGRANTS must go through and these folks are circumventing that process.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join