It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian town bans refugees after brutal rape

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The mayor of Tulln in Lower Austria has announced the town will stop accepting refugees and asylum seekers.

No refugees or asylum seekers will be allowed in the town while the incident is being investigated, he said.

Three men are suspected to have "brutally raped" a 15-year-old girl in late April

media reports emerged suggesting the suspects are of Afghan and Somali origin.

Source
A mayor in Austria is finally standing up and saying "Enough!" to the refugee problem. After three refugees who are reportedly of Somali and Afghan origin "brutally raped" a teenage girl in Tulln in April, the town is no longer allowing them.
The mayor is also requesting that the Interior Minister address the issue, which could end up being discussed in the parliament.

+17 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Sanity still exists in some places.

I hope it spreads...

Des

+6 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
I hope it spreads...

The only thing spreading is an infection we're too late to stop

I hope members understand what I mean without further explanation.

edit on 19-5-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The mayor is also requesting that the Interior Minister address the issue, which could end up being discussed in the parliament

Well, sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

Round up all the refugees over 18, both male and female, and let the locals rape the sh!t out of them.

Then, create a law that allows the indigenous population to do this every time a refugee assaults a local.

Assimilation should improve across all of Europe...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Why do you focus on immigrants?

Rape is a serious issue for all of the population, seems to me you focus on the immigrants raping to help give all the other rapists a free ride

+21 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Rape is a serious issue for all of the population, seems to me you focus on the immigrants raping to help give all the other rapists a free ride

Dude, can you please walk off a cliff? Sorry to be rude, but honestly you cannot be serious.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are actually a problem in Japan too

+13 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Not immigrants... refugees. You know, folks who seek asylum from good people to escape the violence in their war torn countries.

These people sure have a #ed up way of showing their appreciation.

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well, I'm not known for my book smarts around here but...

I don't see how bringing in more potential rapists is going to help stop rape. What are you talkin' "free ride?"

Oh, and they're refugees. I wonder how much of a gov stipend they get to go out and rape?

edit on 19-5-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The mayor should declare the town a sanctuary town.

Sanctuary FROM refugees.

Maybe it will catch on.

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Unfortunately for people who view the world like you do, its starting to look like the right wingers are starting to get tired of all the sjw excuses and insults for everything. Every day they are getting more and more fed up and they are done, just done, with feeling any kind of guilt or remorse. Say what you want, theyve listened to it long enough. Done with it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

this was gang rape and a brutal beating. This isn't some college kids getting drunk and going too far.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Racists

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Is there a difference? Rape is rape. They should all be gutted and hung with their intestines.. if you want more brutal for these lot id happily turn the corpse over for sodomy or what ever gets your goat. You rape you die. Id make it awful but then i would get caught.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Racists against rape?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ive heard he calls himself tollz. Like he tolls, his toll is more you know what up his hey-oh!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Unfortunately for people who view the world like you do, its starting to look like the right wingers are starting to get tired of all the sjw excuses and insults for everything. Every day they are getting more and more fed up and they are done, just done, with feeling any kind of guilt or remorse. Say what you want, theyve listened to it long enough. Done with it.

I believe you may be correct, we are in for a bumpy ride.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

this was gang rape and a brutal beating. This isn't some college kids getting drunk and going too far.

What ?

So college kids just going to far is Aok ?...just wtf!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

IF you haven't read this already you may get a giggle.

Numbskull

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Destinyone
I hope it spreads...

The only thing spreading is an infection we're too late to stop

I hope members understand what I mean without further explanation.

When the Moors basically owned Europe I'm sure many natives at the time said the same thing.

It's never too late.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join