It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters thinks Lock Her Up and Crooked Hillary are Russian Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
She does it again folks.

U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters is seriously saying the widely used campaign terms used last year are from Russia !!

Lock Her Up

Crooked Hillary

I know she's serious and means well.

Warning: Don't Let the Propaganda Get to You !

MAXINE WATERS HAS OFFICIALLY LOST HER MIND

CRAZY FOR COCOA PUFFS

Sam Stein can barely contain a smirk as Auntie Maxine, wizard of Long Beach, spells out her latest theory -- that Putin and his crazy Kremlin cohorts invented the magnificent branding of Hillary Clinton that led to Trump's victory.

'Lock her up,' and 'Crooked Hillary' aren't simply campaign slogans, they're Kremlin-produced propaganda handed to Donald Trump with instructions in tow. The Morning Joe crew is noticeably uncomfortable with the Waters spectacle, but such is the price when you sell your soul and show to the false narrative of Russian collusion.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ok. Waiting now for proof.........

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

She lives in a dimension where Vladimir Putin invaded Korea and allegations of wrongdoing require no proof, just repetition.

She is also a closet racist who oozes large quantities of intolerance towards alternative opinions - ie, the perfect libtard.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Michael Savage saw this many years ago and he was spot on.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I didn't believe him back then. Right now it's as accurate as one can get.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ok. Waiting now for proof.........

A Russian informant read it to her over the phone.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't think she understands the words that are coming out of her mouth.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Maxine Waterbrain also believes that a cow really did jump over the moon.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't care who goes to jail. All I want to see is one of them go to jail! Either party. I don't care.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

At least she serves for some good laughs....
I think she likes the attention.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maxine Waters IS propaganda
I hear her name will be listed as a synonym for propaganda in the definition of the word
Gonna look like this

noun 1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.
4. Roman Catholic Church. a committee of cardinals, established in 1622 by Pope Gregory XV, having supervision over foreign missions and the training of priests for these missions. a school (College of Propaganda) established by Pope Urban VIII for the education of priests for foreign missions.
5. Archaic. an organization or movement for the spreading of propaganda.

Synonyms : Maxine Waters , disinformation , hype , lies , hogwash

Def by Thesaurus.com
Synonyms by me

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think the amount of hatred these people have for their boogeyman is frankly disturbing. It's made them totally paranoid well beyond the point of reason.

Imagine if they'd won the presidency and the house. The Original McCarthyist era wouldn't match the zeal of their Neo-McCarthyist campaign.
edit on -050010pm5kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The truly SAD thing...

She will probably be re-elected...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She does it again folks.
MAXINE WATERS HAS OFFICIALLY LOST HER MIND

Dude, it's Maxine Waters. This is, like, Shelia Jackson Lee's cousin or something.

She did NOT loose her mind. She never had one to begin with!

My dog farted this morning. I'd be more likely to report on that than on any thing Maxine or Shelia had to say.
edit on 2017 5 19 by incoserv because: I could

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I think the amount of hatred these people have for their boogeyman is frankly disturbing. It's made them totally paranoid well beyond the point of reason.

Imagine if they'd won the presidency and the house. The Original McCarthyist era wouldn't match the zeal of their Neo-McCarthyist campaign.

Her voters seem to love her... another feather in the cap of our failed education system... even Marion Barry, while smoking crack, was more coherent than Maxine Waters...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Maxine Waters represents the best that the Democrat party has to offer.

They aren't sending their best folks.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterFister103

I think they are.
Truly scary if you happen to be a Democrat.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I wonder what her IQ level REALLY is!

To think that people after listening to her idiocracy ACTUALLY are dumb enough to keep voting her in office????? I guess we get what we deserve when we act like sheep and allow the sheep dogs to keep rounding us up.......

She has some latino guy running against her so it will be grand to see lose her throne along with her culturally appropriated wig!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterFister103

Maxine for prez 2020!!

Really, I think she's their best shot.

If there's any left come then.

The dems can get some good mileage with the T-shirts that say, "I'm with stupid"

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She lives in a dimension where Vladimir Putin invaded Korea and allegations of wrongdoing require no proof, just repetition.

She is also a closet racist who oozes large quantities of intolerance towards alternative opinions - ie, the perfect libtard.

Don't you live in a dimension where millions of 'liberals' were going to burn the American flag on the day that apparently Americans remember their countrymen who died in the Vietnam conflict? Didn't that require huge amounts of intolerance on your part and shhhh, never actually happened.

Intolerance of alternative opinions works both ways, just something you might want to bear in mind. Where Trump got his political direction from is something none of us can even begin to guess at.

new topics

top topics

join