It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey now believes Trump was trying to influence him, source says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

The press is trying thier best to have a "field day" as he called them ( genetally without naming outlets here) 'fake'.

A lesson in fake news, rather than be journalists they turn to saturation and national enquirerer type reporting. Sad really.

What was it Napoleon said once about the press?

Mg

Well all I can say is regardless of Trumps agenda or motives, good ideas or bad ideas it seems like the decisions has been made to remove him from office.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: MysticPearl
As for what's going on in America, it's the very real threat of much of the establishment's corruption getting blown open. It's an all out war behind the scenes from the deep-state and their fascist MSM arm vs Trump.

This is the funniest post I think I have ever read. The cognitive dissonance within that bolded sentence is.. I dont know.. mindblowing.

How can you have the word facist and Trump in the same sentence, without attributing them to one another.

Because I know what fascism is.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Charlyboy

a person familiar with his thinking says

This crap is worse than infowars. Who writes this crap.

It was just a few short years ago that the MSM RAILED against Alex Jones for being a Conspiracy theorist! Maybe it's time they take a good long look in the damn MIRROR?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: infolurker

This crap is worse than infowars. Who writes this crap.

It was just a few short years ago that the MSM RAILED against Alex Jones for being a Conspiracy theorist! Maybe it's time they take a good long look in the damn MIRROR?

CNN should be ashamed of themselves.

Journalists should have to have licenses that can be revoked.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

"Journalists should have to have licenses that can be revoked."

Yeah, but only if the work of the journalists doesn´t fit the own bias, i guess...

Let me guess, rightwinger Trump supporter, dreaming of handling journalists like Erdolf the wannabe Sultan in his sultanate?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

I actually agree they should have an ethics and morality code and if that means licensing then so be it! Journalism nowadays is lazy and often meaningless. I don't believe anything in the press anymore it has become a trashy career.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

As for what's going on in America, it's the very real threat of much of the establishment's corruption getting blown open. It's an all out war behind the scenes from the deep-state and their fascist MSM arm vs Trump.

This is the funniest post I think I have ever read. The cognitive dissonance within that bolded sentence is.. I dont know.. mindblowing.

How can you have the word facist and Trump in the same sentence, without attributing them to one another.

Because most of us would never confuse a conservative leaning centrist with a fascist...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"A person familiar with his thinking says".

So really, the CNN writer likely made this up while taking a dump on his toilet.

Just about all this news of late amounts to nothing more than opinion. That's all it is, the anti-Trump MSM throwing out their opinions and attaching nameless sources to their drivel.

This pretty much describes "news" in 2017. It's become nothing more than full-fledged political propaganda.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Yeah, but only if the work of the journalists doesn´t fit the own bias, i guess...

Let me guess, rightwinger Trump supporter, dreaming of handling journalists like Erdolf the wannabe Sultan in his sultanate?

You read the OP right? Sources who THINK LIKE COMEY. Not comey himself,but people who THINK LIKE HIM.
But since we are all Individuals thats Impossible to do someones thinking for them.
So the story is BS.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

No, not a right wing Trump supporter. I like a couple of the things he's done, pulling out of the TPP and recognizing that climate change science is far from settled.

Thing is, the media is out of control, they've thrown away their media code of ethics. A source that 'thinks like Comey"
'? Come on, this is neither professional or realistic reporting. What I am saying is that journalists should be like any other professional organization and be held to some kind of standard.

I'm all for freedom of the press, but an article with sources that 'think like Comey' should be in the opinion section.
edit on 20-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Comey has already stated under oath that there has been no influence in anyway. What more is needed?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Comey has already stated under oath that there has been no influence in anyway. What more is needed?

No, he stated the DOJ has not tried to stop an investigation.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

No, he stated the DOJ has not tried to stop an investigation.

Ok I'll give you that, but the DOJ is part of the executive branch and "serve at the pleasure of the President"... If they did it then it was on his orders and if they didn't it was still on his orders...Also, the so called memos of influences were written before he testified, but at no time did he considered them worthy of note even when he made it very plain that it would be a "big deal" for any political influences.

But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I didn't know that CNN has become clairvoyant, darn they very soon will do the news using card reading and magic glass balls.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Really? Seriously, what the hell is that? Just when you think it couldn't get more asinine, apparently CNN's anonymous sources can read minds now. FFS, give me a break.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Asinine, Ridiculous, no credibility whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join