It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian officials bragged they could use Flynn to influence Trump, sources say.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Russian officials bragged in conversations during the presidential campaign that they had cultivated a strong relationship with former Trump adviser retired Gen. Michael Flynn and believed they could use him to influence Donald Trump and his team, sources told CNN.

The conversations deeply concerned US intelligence officials, some of whom acted on their own to limit how much sensitive information they shared with Flynn, who was tapped to become Trump's national security adviser, current and former governments officials said.

edition.cnn.com...

Ok so it looks like the aim of the game is to get Trump out as soon as possible?? Who is tapping who's phones, who is really in control of America? It certainly is not your President.

Come on guys what is going on, is Trump really this bad or is he just upsetting people who don't like being upset?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

I am a bit confused about your logic.

IF this statement is true, then that means that Trump is NOT colluding with Russia.
It means that Russia might have been trying to get to him THROUGH Flynn.

How exactly is that Trump's fault?
And how does it mean that it had any chance of being successful?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

sources told CNN..

"Sources" can be BS. and CNN has lied many times on air--NOT correcting after the truth comes out. So, pardon me if I will wait until the actual INVESTIGATION is complete. CNN et. all goes on hearsay and rumor. (Which is sadly pathetic).
edit on 5/19/2017 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And yet these dem traitors did nothing to revoke his security clearance that was approved by the Obama administration?

These dems are guilty of colluding with Flynn it appears, if true.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Please read the post, I was not suggesting it was Trump, I was asking the question what on earth is going on??

link   

one former Obama administration official said, "the way the Russians were talking about him." Another former administration official said Flynn was viewed as a potential national security problem.

LOL - Bias much?

Sources - they have none.
Evidence - they have none.
Proof - they have none.
Bitter butthurt - they have in abundance.

More fake news from CNN.

Gloria Borger, Pamela Brown, Jim Sciutto, Marshall Cohen and Eric Lichtblau, CNN are officially fake news generators

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Pharyax

Yet the media slap it on the front page... Damage done?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I don't think anyone has enough information to make informed decisions anymore.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

current and former governments officials said.
I wonder if they are US Govt. people or Israel people or maybe Canadian current and former government officials ? Those MSM outlets will use the word source but seldom give any info on the source . How do you actually check these stories to see if they are true ? ... I suppose I shouldn't complain because even Alex Jones does it

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yet the media slap it on the front page... Damage done?

Temp. damage? maybe. If or when this is all done, and it came out that NOTHING was true, I expect CNN and the NYT to be shut down.

risk vs reward...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

current and former governments officials said

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That would be a refreshing outcome. I miss the journalism of old..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not only did Obama fail to revoke Flynn's clearance, Obama and his fellow traitors continued it again in 2016!

And now this report states that Obama's administration knew Flynn was a super spy for the Russians and did nothing to stop it. This can only mean Obama was colluding with the Russians!

According to Politifact, Flynn had applied for a security clearance in 2010 and in 2016, both years that fall under the Obama administration

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Looks like CNN is so jealous of the New York Times and Washington Post, that they're making up "scoops" out of thin air.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I can't believe i'm writing this but thanks CNN for exonerating Trump and his administration. The russians tried to use Flynn but they failed. That proves without a doubt there was never a russian collusion in the first place. It was all made up and CNN accidentally revealed it now. I bet some CNN officials will resign for different "reasons" pretty soon. They went into a frenzy and lost the plot.

Of course it's again anonymous sources but hey if the other side uses a memo that doesn't exist it's fair game if we do the same right? Checkmate!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That would be a refreshing outcome. I miss the journalism of old..

As do I.. just seems like all MSM is dying to compete with the Internet Websites/Youtube news members, and it's the MSM version of click-bait TV..
I used to respect many reporters--and they were reporting FACTS. They didn't interject their own opinion into the Facts.

Just sad.. I'm not left or right. I have my own mind. you gotta dig for news these days.. even if it takes looking at 15-20 sites across the board or YouTube proper content to find the truth.

Seems like it's all unraveling.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hahaha not even Twitter is touching this. They don't know if this is good or bad.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ah, Twitter. The white noise of the internet.

I ignore twitter, as most of the people of there are twits. lol. or trolls.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax

I never said i take it seriously. I read Twitter for entertainment purposes only.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Pharyax

I never said i take it seriously. I read Twitter for entertainment purposes only.

Oh I know!
hehe..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join