It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clock Boy’s case thrown out of court.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I guess what really set me off on this was all the vitriol being thrown about. Everyone is so focused on the kid being a Muslim that we forget one crucial fact : he is a child. I personally believe he did nothing wrong, anbd frankly, the authorities went far out of line. But that's just my two cents. Guess I wish we lived in a world were foolishness like which Sky leprechaun one worships has no say in how one is treated. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

You're not using common sense to evaluate this whole matter. Think about it.

You sound like one of those people that walk around just looking for something to call racist or any of those other 'ists' that make you feel oh-so-morally-superior. Meh!

The kid knew what he was doing, imo. I read lots of articles about this event, and, imo, he wanted others to think he might be in possession of a bomb.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

And yet, if Little Susie had done the same thing, she would have been given a gold star, apat on the head and told "my, how clever!", not treated like a criminal. We've gone from Innocent until proven guilty to guilty with NO chance of proving innocence. This isn't America anymore. Looks like the terrorist did win. I weep for what we've become. And, sir, I will defend ANY injustice...especially those born of bigotry and ignorance.

But Little Susie never did THAT !!!

BwaaaHaHaHa

new topics

<< 1   >>

join