It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About The Book of Enoch I don't believe that fallen angels, nefilims and demons nonsense ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
But Enoch could be right with his Messianic Prophecies about Jesus, the second coming, the end days.

The fallen angels etc. are not necessary for that, could be more a kind of fairy tale symbolism, so people in former eras could understand an digest it better.

Some prophecies in Enoch must than go about the first coming of Jesus, and have come to pass already, other prophecies must go about the second coming then and consequently about the end times.

I firmly believe we are in the end times, and #bigbrotheriswatchingyou is the SYMBOLIC fairy tale version of "the beast from the sea" in Revelation.

There is a prophecy about war between Israel and Iran in Enoch 56:5-7 that comes close to Ezekiel 38,39, so maybe that is upcoming in the near future, could be Revelation's ARMAGEDDON or end in ARMAGEDDON (the great end battle). Could be 2nd Seal too, if it ends in WW3.

SOURCE:
www.god.tv...
edit on 2017-5-19 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am beginning to think we are in some sort of some very very advanced video game created to teach us and test us for integration into an advanced society of these beings. If we fail our test, we are not allowed to be in their society, if we passed we are allowed to go into the real world. We are infants that are being conditioned and tested, what happens if we are not accepted? Possibly we are forced to go back into another video game and if we flunk a couple of times they toss us into an incinerator because they cannot jeopardize their society. So is Hillary and other deceivers actually real or are they part of the program?

This would explain a lot of the writings in the bible. So are the angels the authors of the program? I'm dying to find out someday.

No matter what this reality is, I am going to someday leave it. I will try to be the best person I can till then and try to teach others what I learn and try to be as honest as I can reasonably be in this society that is full of deceivers.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

No matter what this reality is, I am going to someday leave it. I will try to be the best person I can till then and try to teach others what I learn and try to be as honest as I can reasonably be in this society that is full of deceivers.

...Well I saw your turd now I'm a believer...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I am beginning to think we are in some sort of some very very advanced video game created to teach us and test us for integration into an advanced society of these beings. If we fail our test, we are not allowed to be in their society, if we passed we are allowed to go into the real world. We are infants that are being conditioned and tested, what happens if we are not accepted? Possibly we are forced to go back into another video game and if we flunk a couple of times they toss us into an incinerator because they cannot jeopardize their society. So is Hillary and other deceivers actually real or are they part of the program?

This would explain a lot of the writings in the bible. So are the angels the authors of the program? I'm dying to find out someday.

You just made all of that up. Literally any speculation could be possible. Right?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well, of course, this is a religion forum isn't it? I do believe something is controlling this reality we live in, it may be the collective consciousness of the world that adjusts frequency to interact with DNA or it may be a hundred years from now they develop a video training program that could be as I explained.

Just because we cannot comprehend possibilities does not mean they are not possible.

See, I am not bound to just repeating things like others are, I can totally make things up on my own.
edit on 19-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

See, I am not bound to just repeating things like others are, I can totally make things up on my own.

working with speculations as in working with work hypotheses is the scientific method, trying to falsify hypotheses, if they cannot be falsified they are bombarded to theories status, but I'm afraid present science has been getting corrupted by #bigbrotheriswatchingyou, I had all my faith in science years ago, considered myself a scientist, I'm in the Chemical Abstracts with a peer reviewed scientific paper, I only hope science can be cured and healed

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

ARMAGEDDON is almost certain. Our universe as a whole has been observed to have a beginning. When there is a beginning, there will be an ending. That is the law of finite state. The consequence of universe expanding at accelerating pace or contracting is far worst than what is decribed by any ancient text. If expanding or contracting universe doesnt extinct every single matter in the universe, then our sun would certainly kill everything in our solar system by going supernova.

I dont need ancient people with little understanding about the law of physic and gravity to make the prophecy.

No thank you. I know for certain I wont live that long.

edit on 19-5-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

I dont need ancient people with little understanding about the law of physic and gravity to make the prophecy.

I need them my instructions are in it, can't trust my dreams anymore, #bigbrotheriswatchingyou could interfere with my brain waves could tamper with my dream material, usually I did dream analysis and dream theme anagrams for instructions from God which I call THE ARCHITECT, I'm His liaison (Dutch: verbindingsman)

So I can only rely on historical written prophecy, in the hope that #bigbrotheriswatchingyou did not yet tamper with it

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If I have a choice, I would prefer to die and stay that way. No after life for me. I'll be going back to my eternal sleeping become part of nothingness where I come from. Seriously, all this conciousness of living in this state and reality sickening me. I mean I was fine and all before I was awakening by the unfamiliar soft voice of my mother..

And all the noise outside my womb terrified me. I know I resist hard not to come out but...

Well nothing beat the peacefulness of become non-existance. Completely free of any mind boggling condition or law or responsibility or ideology or suffering...

Damn, why do I have to face all the dilemmas when I dont want to be in this world in the first place? If God thinks I'll be grateful to have a life He created, He is completely of out of his mind. And subject to flaw for becoming the all unknowing as oppose to what the prophets had claim.

I blame everything on Him for not showing His love to me. Armageddon or not doesnt bother me. I just want to go to sleep. For eternity.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

working with speculations as in working with work hypotheses is the scientific method, trying to falsify hypotheses, if they cannot be falsified they are bombarded to theories status, but I'm afraid present science has been getting corrupted by #bigbrotheriswatchingyou, I had all my faith in science years ago, considered myself a scientist, I'm in the Chemical Abstracts with a peer reviewed scientific paper, I only hope science can be cured and healed

The problem with science isn't science itself, it is that the research is being used improperly by those who profit by it and those who desire prestige. I like reading the research and half the interpretations are correct. The problem with research also is that the one paying for it sets the parameters of the research and conclusions made from the research can be messed up. I have to read conflicting research to try to figure out why they differ so extremely, much of the time it is the parameters and other times it is the belief of the people that skews the evidence. Consensus of the day dictates how to interpret the results. If consensus of the time is wrong, then interpretation goes amuck.

Much of the fundimentals of concensus of the time is not correct. so information is getting misinterpretted some times because of that. There is no intent at all to deceive somebody or to profit by misdiagnosing something. I read some articles that state that what was considered to be known for years is wrong. The ripple effect of the wrong initial information sometimes messes many other researches that have happened based on that initial accepted concept that was not right. I find a lot of that.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
So I can only rely on historical written prophecy, in the hope that #bigbrotheriswatchingyou did not yet tamper with it

Good luck for that. I wish the best for you.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If I have a choice, I would prefer to die and stay that way. No after life for me. I'll be going back to my eternal sleeping become part of nothingness where I come from.

Yes I admit that would be ideal!!! For everybody!!! The problem of the thnetopsychism souls
they belong to God, we would need to build a Computer Universe Simulation inside the present Universe Simulation, infinite recursion, stack overflow, resulting in singularity, no one could mess with the thnetopsychism souls anymore, not humans, not #bigbrotheriswatchingyou, not God, no one, problem solved, I think, however I find the idea better of a Last-Judgment-Day, I mean by God!!! (in another dimension, Gods Dimension, not by humans here on earth in our dimension, not by #bigbrotheriswatchingyou here on earth in our dimension) because this "forces" people to behave in their earthly lives, and the souls belong to God anyway

edit on 2017-5-19 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

About The Book of Enoch I don't believe that fallen angels, nefilims and demons nonsense ...

So you have the first book of Enoch which is believed to have one author and you choose to believe some of what that author says but not all that the same author has written? Is that what you have actually said?

Yet you have said nothing of the book of Jubilees which tells of the same happening. Were you aware that Jubilees MSS were discovered in the dead sea discovery?

Then we go back to the Hebrew Genesis MSS which is also found in the dead sea scrolls and tells us of the same happening.

Those three ancient MSS tell the same happening with many more MSS which will also agree with the antediluvian records of giants. You can also read Louis Ginzberg's "Legends of The Jews" which you can download on the internet and bring you tons of traditions of fabulous reading.
God bless

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

So you have the first book of Enoch which is believed to have one author and you choose to believe some of what that author says but not all that the same author has written? Is that what you have actually said?

Yet you have said nothing of the book of Jubilees which tells of the same happening. Were you aware that Jubilees MSS were discovered in the dead sea discovery?

Then we go back to the Hebrew Genesis MSS which is also found in the dead sea scrolls and tells us of the same happening.

Those three ancient MSS tell the same happening with many more MSS which will also agree with the antediluvian records of giants. You can also read Louis Ginzberg's "Legends of The Jews" which you can download on the internet and bring you tons of traditions of fabulous reading.
God bless

OK I simply don't believe it, I think these photos of giant skulls, skeletons and mummie corpses are all fake, maybe photoshopped or something
edit on 2017-5-19 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If I have a choice, I would prefer to die and stay that way. No after life for me. I'll be going back to my eternal sleeping become part of nothingness where I come from. Seriously, all this conciousness of living in this state and reality sickening me. I mean I was fine and all before I was awakening by the unfamiliar soft voice of my mother..

And all the noise outside my womb terrified me. I know I resist hard not to come out but...

Well nothing beat the peacefulness of become non-existance. Completely free of any mind boggling condition or law or responsibility or ideology or suffering...

Damn, why do I have to face all the dilemmas when I dont want to be in this world in the first place? If God thinks I'll be grateful to have a life He created, He is completely of out of his mind. And subject to flaw for becoming the all unknowing as oppose to what the prophets had claim.

I blame everything on Him for not showing His love to me. Armageddon or not doesnt bother me. I just want to go to sleep. For eternity.

When it is time to go, sleeping for eternity instead of getting reincarnated and having to go work for a living AGAIN sure sounds good.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

OK you have my attention....

You know what I see? Someone crawling out ..... soon to take a stance, become a strong and proud Christian. Yep.....that is what I see.

Like you said, "You are not from this earth"

Once your frustration settles take another look, reanalysis of your facts....

Your Life is one long test....test after test....

Not sure how well I am doing with my test....but some of them are really hard and I know I failed them BUT I retook that test a second time and passed...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

When it is time to go, sleeping for eternity instead of getting reincarnated and having to go work for a living AGAIN sure sounds good.

Yes that would be ideal, I admit, I have atheists friends who believe that the spirit (soul) is destroyed forever when you die, I said to them I hope you are right, but I'm afraid they are wrong, I think God decides, the souls belong to God, simply because without religion and a Last Judgment concept people would live like animals, and with the present doomsday machines would as animals destroy the planet and if they can the whole universe, and that would piss off extraterrestrial civilizations

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well, of course, this is a religion forum isn't it? I do believe something is controlling this reality we live in, it may be the collective consciousness of the world that adjusts frequency to interact with DNA or it may be a hundred years from now they develop a video training program that could be as I explained.

Just because we cannot comprehend possibilities does not mean they are not possible.

Yes, you can totally make stuff up. Is it help ful to just make stuff up? I guess if you are a fiction writer. But not if the truth means anything to you.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

...if they mess with my business I am gonna mess with their business...

top topics

join