It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate Trump, I understand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What you say is true, but people don't realize that they are being manipulated by propaganda, that's why propaganda works so well. I dislike, but have a lot of respect for the Elites, they are extremely intelligent, they understand how to pull people's strings like puppets.

I disagree, the press is going to come out of the other end of this looking really bad. They missed the story of the decade because they were obsessing over emails. It turns out the financial connections, the technical connections, the corporate relationships, it was all out there. They just never bothered to look.

Now they've been scooped by amateurs online. All the stuff coming out now is months old. They're just now reporting on grand juries that have been convened for months! They haven't tied in the mob arrests in late March to the NY RICO case. They haven't talked about the mountains of evidence that hackers of all persuasions have posted online.

The media look like the fools they were played as.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I was hoping that Phage or one of the better minds here to of been onto this, in a nutshell liberals have feminised society but Trump represents the archtypal father figure,the feminised want a father figure but cant acknowledge that as it is an affront to the paradigm they have surrendered to basically a national mental schism is occurring if you want to understand whats going on you need names like Freud and Nietsche not Cooper and Blitzer.

Uh. Well that's a theory.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

a reply to: PepeTalk

It isn't a sum-zero game . There is enough for everybody to "succumb".

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Exactly! Actually anyone who disagrees with us is stupid. Not just those commy educated lefty lib journalists.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Boy what a sad little world you must live in that your brain is so incapable of seeing anything but your own side of an issue that you can't comprehend that other people have legitimate reasons for not liking somebody. Life must be either incredibly difficult for you, or incredibly easy. Being capable of seeing more than one side to an issue and not having to resort to pigeon-holing vast swaths of people I've never met, I've never been able to figure out if people who use your tactic have it easy or rough.

Me? I think Trump is a toolbag.

And I still think he was the better option in the election.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Boy what a sad little world you must live in that your brain is so incapable of seeing anything but your own side of an issue that you can't comprehend that other people have legitimate reasons for not liking somebody. Life must be either incredibly difficult for you, or incredibly easy. Being capable of seeing more than one side to an issue and not having to resort to pigeon-holing vast swaths of people I've never met, I've never been able to figure out if people who use your tactic have it easy or rough.

You're missing the point. I'm saying these reasons people have to hate him are fed to them. You don't think advertisingjournalism works?

I guess I'm happy to be part of the counter-culture this time around.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Trump is a con man folks. A genuine gamer.

Their MO is to always be gaming. Always be trying to get something over on you...to convince you of something.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You're missing the point. I'm saying these reasons people have to hate him are fed to them. You don't think advertisingjournalism works?

I guess I'm happy to be part of the counter-culture this time around.

I think Trump is a tool. The media hasn't made me think that, his twitter feed has.

Don't ask me strawman questions and expect an answer.

Glad you can give yourself a pat on the back. Obviously you need it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't like Trump.

But anyone with half a brain should be aware of the barking seal nature of the press. I've seen it for much longer than this presidency, so I'm used to seeing it now. I'm also used to ignoring what other people think and try to tell me to think in favor of what I want to think.

It's easy to go along with the popular opinion or the "conventional wisdom." And that's what the press is -- the voice of conventional wisdom. Sometimes, they do get it right, but sometimes, they make their own luck too.

I don't know which way this will turn out to be yet. We'll see.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've read though one page of post and won't read another. All of you. Every single one calming they know the other one. You people make me sick.

You blame the media or POTUS for desecrating the American flag.

Everyone. Look in your purses and wallets. Look at those cards and that green paper. You blame government for brainwashing but also blame media or the POTUS.

LOOK AT IT!

That's what's controlling you. You slave for it. Devote your time and hard work. Your imagination and innovations. Your entire life is focused completely around it.

You can blame your figures or your groups. I blame you. Every single one of you. You have let tv and Internet turn you dull and dumb. Your forced feed hormones and toxins. You sit there. Feasting on death and you beg. You plead. You bargain for more. Give me more. NEED MORE....GIVE ME MORE.

Not all of you but it's plenty enough where you have to force us free thinking people to have to swallow this cancerous #.

# you. All of you.

We have dealt with an illiterate war hungry president before and we made it out fine. We've lost some freedoms and TSA is a #. But look we are breathing. We are okay.

We will be okay.

So as an American I will be behind my president even if it was Hillary that had won. TGSD. The only time I'll get in the way. Is if I'm taking a bullet and that should be every one of you. Your American for Washington sake.

Grow up.
edit on 19-5-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

An American should stand behind the People and the Constitution not the President and the Government. If we were supposed to be loyalists to the Pres and the System our founders wouldn't have made this a Nation of the People, for the People and by the People.

They wouldn't tell the People that their duty as Americans might be to overthrow our corrupt Government and start anew should it be required. But that's what they told us to do.

We aren't loyalists, we are sovereign People. The President and Government are supposed to work for us. Why don't they stand up for us instead of us for them???

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

An American should stand behind the People and the Constitution not the President and the Government. If we were supposed to be loyalists to the Pres and the System our founders wouldn't have made this a Nation of the People, for the People and by the People.

They wouldn't tell the People that their duty as Americans might be to overthrow our corrupt Government and start anew should it be required. But that's what they told us to do.

We aren't loyalists, we are sovereign People. The President and Government are supposed to work for us. Why don't they stand up for us instead of us for them???

Because they are addicted to power. We are weak in their eyes. Ants. And just look. Loyalists you say. No. Submissive is the better word. We are all tired of this # and look. If given the chance to stand up and make a difference. They will sit. Why. Deep down. We love it. We strive for it.

Reflect and submit. It's what they want.

I've hate this government because I've been forced through it. Before I had a word and a say I've seen it just drop. Since I haven't wanted or needed to say. I did tell myself if he does a good job and I feel more opportunities to better myself that I'll cast my first vote for him from the second time. This election didn't deserve my vote...so much mud..omg. it was embarrassing.

But yeah. I served my country for five years. HD. And I'll fight for them. I'll be behind them. Yes
We won't agree with everything how can we. But to hinder him so badly. To do this and be behind it. Un-American. I won't say traitor and I hope I never will but the scales are leaning in that direction. If you don't see it your dyslexic.
edit on 19-5-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Is it possible...just wondering...that Trump himself, his many scandals, his possible ties to Russia, his lack of accomplishments and his general "it's all about me" attitude are to blame for the biased coverage???

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's what I mean by they

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Is it possible...just wondering...that Trump himself, his many scandals, his possible ties to Russia, his lack of accomplishments and his general "it's all about me" attitude are to blame for the biased coverage???

No, no no....

How can you not read Trumps twitters. I just fell in love with that. It's beautiful. I show how smart he is and MAGA, MAGA believe me.
edit on 19-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Interesting.

Where were you for the last 8 years when people were talking about how government was unresponsive and ignored them and maybe inimical to their interests?

Oh yeah, Obama.

A lot of people who are now talking about overthrowing government spent all their time dissing people who were talking about it before just like people who are talking about California seceding now spent all their time laughing at people in Texas who talked about it before.

Be fair.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, but don't just claim it doesn't work because you don't like the results of how it worked this time.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The Liberal Media has Decided it will Align with the DNC to Attempt an Overthrow of the US Government. Liberal Journalists are coordinating their False Stories about President Trump with the Blessing of Certain GOP Big Shots ( ie John McCain ) ,in a Widespread Propaganda Campaign none of which is based on Truth or Facts . Political Disruption from the DNC , and False News Stories to Disparage President Trumps ability to Govern .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I do not hate the man. However, what I do not like is the way he is acting, and some of the things he is doing.

One of the problems that people are not seeing, is that he is forcing legal doors to be opened that will cause problems for years to come.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've been right here all along complaining about the same government that I complain about now. You've been here too.

I wasn't a big Obama fan as you know. I didn't think he was that bad though either. Sorry if I didn't jump on the bandwagon with you in the past about calling him the Leader of ISIS, or that he's a secret Muslim, or that his wife is a Tranny or whatever the f*ck stupid sh*t the Right Wing Media tried to sell. I wasn't buying it. Neither should you.

I don't support Hillary. I don't like Obama's Drone Campaign. I don't like a lot of things so don't try and play it off like I'm some Left Wing Loyalist bowing to Obama or Hillary because I'm not. That's just your way of deflecting and ignoring what anyone else has to say. That way you don't have to do anything at all now because you can just falsely blame everyone for what you think they did in the past. So don't. Like I care. Sit on your ass like a child and spite everyone because you don't like it for all I care. But don't be painting me in a false light because of it.

Funny how all you can do is blame the last Admin. as you excuse to not act now rather than defend the current one. Because you can't defend the current admin. because they f*cking suck and you know it. Keep attacking the past for all I care and get mad because you don't like it. Let us know when you decide to live in the here and now and maybe you can still help out.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

No, no no....

How can you not read Trumps twitters. I just fell in love with that. It's beautiful. I show how smart he is and MAGA, MAGA believe me.

Maybe you're the right one to ask...What has he actually accomplished?

I mean, the US is pretty much a laughinstock in the international community, we're slouching into nationalism, some people believe that Trump can do no wrong, some people believe he can do no right. His wall isn't being built. Mexico wouldn't pay for it anyways. He's put bankers in charge of setting regulations for ...ahem... bankers. He hasn't figured out how to repeal the ACA effectively. He can't figure out how to prevent muslim immigration without causing a constitutional issue.

What has he done? I'm not being facetious, I really want to know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join