It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate Trump, I understand

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I understand if you hate the President. You don't have a choice in the matter. You are bombarded by the single greatest ever slander campaign in the history of the world and you can't help but succumb to it.

A new study out if Harvard proves this.

Via HeatSt

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

They found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations

When was the exception?

The study highlighted one exception: Trump got overwhelmingly positive coverage for launching a cruise missile attack on Syria.

If this isn't proof of the global agenda I don't know what is. For ATS being a conspiracy site I have a hard time understanding how so many of can't see how you are being manipulated.

And now we have proof of that manipulation.

Seriously, wake up people. You are being led like sheep.

And for those of you who think Obama was treated worse, here is proof you were wrong.

The picture was very different for other recent administrations. The study found that President Obama’s first 100 days got a good write-up overall – with 59% of reports positive.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Tempter because: addition

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter The WORLD hates him, as well as I.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

This was posted already. I didn't check, but it's likely on the front page of ATS right now. The Harvard study indicates that the coverage of Trump has been very negative.

Okay?

Trump is a lying, incompetent clown. How should the media report on something like Flynn lying? The WH lying about Flynn? How should they report on Trump firing Comey as he keeps admitting to obstruction of justice at every chance and everyone else in the administration is lying about it? Here, remember any of these lies from the last week?

"he provided strong leadership to act on the recommendation"

-- Vice President Pence

"the President took the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein"

-- Kellyanne Conway to Anderson Cooper

"the President was presented with a pretty clear and direct and very strong recommendation by the Deputy Attorney General, who a lot of people probably don’t know, but the FBI Director actually reports to the Deputy Attorney General. That deputy made the recommendation; the President made a swift and decisive action and let Director Comey go."

-- Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Tucker Carlson.

"The president, when given these recommendations, made a decision to accept their conclusions and to remove Director Comey"

-- Sean Spicer to Lou Dobbs

But it's everyone else's fault that these idiots are just liars but incompetent liars who can even get their s# together enough to tell the same damn lie? Yeah, right.

You might as well be crying that the "negative coverage of ISIS is evidence of the single greatest ever slander campaign in the history of the world."

At some point, you're going to have to stop blaming the media for reporting on the reality of the clownshow that Dear Leader is running.
edit on 2017-5-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmos101
a reply to: Tempter The WORLD hates him, as well as I.

No, the World doesn't hate him. Journalists do.

And journalists are some of the dumbest people around. Think about that. We are being bombarded by stupid people's thoughts!

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
At some point, you're going to have to stop blaming the media for reporting on the reality of the clownshow that Dear Leader is running.

My Lord, you sound like a Sith trying to convert me to the darkside.

"At some point you will succumb!"

No, no I wont.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I understand if you hate the President. You don't have a choice in the matter. You are bombarded by the single greatest ever slander campaign in the history of the world and you can't help but succumb to it.

If this isn't proof of the global agenda I don't know what is. For ATS being a conspiracy site I have a hard time understanding how so many of can't see how you are being manipulated.

And now we have proof of that manipulation.

Seriously, wake up people. You are being led like sheep.

What you say is true, but people don't realize that they are being manipulated by propaganda, that's why propaganda works so well. I dislike, but have a lot of respect for the Elites, they are extremely intelligent, they understand how to pull people's strings like puppets.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We are being bombarded by stupid people's thoughts!

This thread seems to be proof of that. The article you posted didn't say dumb it said:

The results showed that journalists' brains were operating at a lower level than the average population, particularly because of dehydration and the tendency of journalists to self-medicate with alcohol, caffeine, and high-sugar foods.

edit on 19-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Liberals, at least these days, don't like Democracy or the constitution. They don't respect any authority outside their own and where never going to give him a chance. They've wanted to overthrow a Democratically elected president since around 10PM on election night when they realized all the polls and media had lied to them. They never got a participation trophy for their vote and would walk into an active volcano if their bat # crazy political leaders and the leftist media told them to. Liberalism isn't just a mental disorder it's an anti american cult. You have a process by which you can get the White House back, it's called the 2020 general election.
edit on 19-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Oh.

So I'm not in control of my emotions and my thoughts. I'm a helpless brainwashed denizen who can't think for myself, or formulate my own beliefs, because I don't bow to the feet of the current POTUS.

And it's because of the media, and journalists.

Which is high-larious because I don't own cable, and I don't "watch TV."

You learn something new each and every brand new day, though.

Today I learned that I can't dislike Trump based on my own set of morals and opinions - I dislike Trump because I've been brainwashed to do so.

You know, for a conspiracy site, there are a number of folks who are now massive cheerleaders of federal government (who at one point were evidently coming to take everyone's guns).

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
Liberals, at least these days, don't like Democracy or the constitution. They don't respect any authority outside their own and where never going to give him a chance. They've wanted to overthrow a Democratically elected president since around 10PM on election night when they realized all the polls and media had lied to them. They never got a participation trophy for their vote and would walk into an active volcano if their bat # crazy political leaders and the leftist media told them too. Liberalism isn't just a mental disorder it's an anti american cult. You have a process by which you can get the White House back, it's called the 2020 general election.

I'm one-hundred percent sure your example is the thesis of each and every individual liberal and your comment is not suffering from any sort of confirmation bias whatsoever.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Or maybe he is a journalist.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I was hoping that Phage or one of the better minds here to of been onto this, in a nutshell liberals have feminised society but Trump represents the archtypal father figure,the feminised want a father figure but cant acknowledge that as it is an affront to the paradigm they have surrendered to basically a national mental schism is occurring if you want to understand whats going on you need names like Freud and Nietsche not Cooper and Blitzer.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You seem to have a thing for the word "succumb." Here's a new definition for you.

Succumb: What Trump does when Russians unzip.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yeah, that's why he's the Russian's bitch.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You are right imo.
Not much else to say, but its obvious Hillary and Obama were working towards interests not focused on the USA.

In fact I consider the last 4 presidents as globalist stooges working for globalist interests.

It doesnt make me alota friends on either side, but truth weighs more on my heart than getting along.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You can believe what you want and think everyone is just a sheep but that is really condescending and insulting on your part. That may be true in some cases but no more or less true than it is for the opposition and their unwavering loyalty and love for this man. His loyalist Trumpanzees are fully brainwashed as well, even against their own best interest.

Here are some valid reasons to not like the guy.

He's a dick. Plain and simple he treats everyone as if they are beneath him.

Hes arrogant. From his claim of having the "Best Words", which he doesn't to him saying "He's a really smart guy", which he's not but might be average intelligence at best. The guy brags about himself so much and yet fails constantly.

He's been a total lop of a president. A Wall that Mexico will pay for is turning into a Wall we will pay for if it even happens. His America First Infrastructure Promise, not happening. His "Everyone will be covered with better care" Healthcare turns in to less care for a higher price and a fat Tax Cut worth Billions to Billionaire Elite including himself.

He doesn't know what he's doing. He's leaving major positions unfilled within the government while also installing his family and loyalist friends into positions of power even though they have no experience for them.

He was supposed to be a "No War" president but that clearly doesn't seem to be the case.

He seems to love every dictator on the planet and goes out of his way to be buddy buddy with them and talks sh*t to our allies.

There's more, but I'm sick of typing. Shall I continue??? Do I really need to??? There is plenty of reasons to not like the guy beyond what the MSM has to say. You seem to think everyone watches the MSM for their info in the first place. But there is more than just the MSM for news and a lot of it is Pro-Trump too. People know how to make up their own minds ya know??? Regardless of what Harvard or you believe.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok yes there is a Russian spetsnaz operative in black pyjamas under your bed...happy

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You seem to have a thing for the word "succumb." Here's a new definition for you.

Funny, you have to add a word bubble to make up a quote. I can post a video of Obama telling the Russian ambassador he'll have more flexibility post election or Obama and the liberal media suggesting anyone who thought Russia was a threat was an idiot while he was campaigning in 2012 against Romney. You're all brainwashed
edit on 19-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol unfounded made up baloney.
Hills and BJ did lots of biz with Russia though with actual evidence...like Bill taking a double payday to speak in Moscow

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

Funny, you have to add a word bubble to make up a quote. I can post a video of Obama telling the Russian ambassador he'll have more flexibility post election or Obama and the liberal media suggesting anyone who thought Russia was a threat was an idiot while he was campaigning in 2012 against Romney. You're all brainwashed

Why are you guys so obsessed with Obama?

Honest question. I couldn't stand him. I voted for Ron Paul. I'm happy to see Obama gone. But I don't consistently bring him up in literally every thread.

Why do you guys do this?

(I know the answer, it's a form of deflection, but let's hear it from the horses mouth)

It's old. Conservatives whined about Obama's failures being blamed on Bush and now they're blaming Obama for Trumps shortcoming.

Brainwashing doesn't discriminate based on partisan-allegiance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join