It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

95% of americas are employed. We don't need any more jobs.

Curbing illegal immigration is fine, but threatening standard migration is not. And he did.

As much as you idiots hate Obama, it wasn't even technically 'illegal' before he made Green cards mail-able and removed the Honor System that went with it.

Obamacare itself was only designed to address single-payer, I will bet you ANYTHING trump messes this up and doesn't address single payer.

the Taxes for anyone that's a Single Mom, or Family of 3 Kids, WENT UP(FACT). Please feel free to enlighten me otherwise with all the removed deductions.

The only first amendment right the Right supports is being allowed to shoot the person you called a 'n-word'. Free speech is almost never even relevant in the political sector unless it's the Left denying Racism to the Right, then it's a huge freaking deal to them. The reality is you can't even handle others having free speech, just look at the war on media. The Right's censorship might not be worse, but the propaganda is world-class, they don't even need it, they control how you think, you're only saying what's told.

Again, everything you just said is a highly biased leftist narrative. I could easily rebut every point you made, of course why bother you will just continue on calling me an idiot and racist, but hey if it makes you feel superior, I'm glad I could help you.
edit on Fri May 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Getting? We've been the embarrassment of the planet since January.
A never ending string of embarrassing behavior by someone who should be performing this job with honesty, courage,and pride. He's the flipping president and he's acting like the big kid in the school yard. What's wrong with him?
Why isn't he proud enough of his accomplishment to want to do the job with pride and dignity. Not act like a mafia don in lower Manhattan.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You're literally an echo, obviously I feel superior to someone without even their own opinion.

You'd call 'facts' a leftist narrative you're so delusional, why should I not feel superior to that?

You're the one that listed all that crap, and I ripped it down,

If it's so damn easy, REBUT then, it's your burden not mine.

Defend your #ty President. Getting popcorn, brb.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: alphabetaone

Unfortunately, you are going to see people follow him to the bitter end. At this point they could release video tapes of Trump and Putin planning the DNC hacks and people here would still defend him.

What if the truth is there was no DNC hack by the Russians, and that Seth Rich was the leaker. The whole Trump/Russian Collusion hoax would fall apart, and we certainly can't have that, we need something to keep Trump from implementing his pro-America agenda.

Then we need to know that, and get out of his hair. He should step up and stop making it worse.

This is why he fired Comey. Comey knows the truth, but he let the Trump/Russia Collusion propaganda propagate for political purposes. Once Mueller comes in, does the investigation, and releases the results, a lot of the Trump/Russia Collusion stuff will die down, though I doubt some democrats will ever let it go, no matter how untrue it is proven to be.

And some people will never let it go even if it's true. These people LOVE this man more than our country, and more than the truth. It very small-minded.

I don't love Trump, in fact I don't even care about him. All I care about is keeping the Globalist Agenda from destroying the country. Trump isn't perfect, but as long as he continues to battle the Globalists in their quest to take down the country, I will support him. FYI, that's why he doesn't hate Russia, they are also battling the Globalists.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: angeldoll

What do you mean...If reporting these days has shown us anything you can make up all kinds of stuff...All you gotta do is attribute it to an unnamed source...

There is a leaker in the WH and they are leaking to the NYT. That should be OBVIOUS.

Since the leaks started just after Jan 20th inauguration, we know that it's one of the original W.H. staffers. How many were there?

If it's all true I don't care who the leaker is. If we have a crook for a President, I'm glad somebody has the testicular fortitude to expose him.

So, you were ok with the DNC/Hillary leaks then?

Now tell me again what crimes she was charged with?

That response shows why the left is still in meltdown and lost all those senate and congressional seats. It isn't about charges being filed, it's about right and wrong,. Lots of people can tell the difference between right and wrong, much to the great dismay of the left. Hillary has a lot of people on her side who don't care about right and wrong. This is why SHE LOST.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Let me see if I have this straight.

James Comey, who seems to have pissed in everyone's Cheerios, has all this dirt on Trump and rather than bringing it to the people who could do something about it vis a vis legal proceedings, instead lets it trickle out through various media outlets via unnamed sources over unsecured phone lines to the very same people who cheerleaded for Hillary the whole election cycle?

Is that about right?

Show me direct quotes, first hand, from Comey and I will listen to your argument.

Until then, you got nothing.

edit on 19-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

You're literally an echo, obviously I feel superior to someone without even their own opinion.

You'd call 'facts' a leftist narrative you're so delusional, why should I not feel superior to that?

You're the one that listed all that crap, and I ripped it down,

If it's so damn easy, REBUT then, it's your burden not mine.

Defend your #ty President. Getting popcorn, brb.

I'm going to take Mark Twain's advice on this one: “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

Gin

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great to see Maggie's still as reliable as ever.

Reminder for those who don't remember:

Cozy Press Relationship

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Do you have any comment on Trump's comments to the Russians?

Can I see the document you seem to be able to quote verbatim?

Thought so..............

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Lol. 2 posts too late? You're fooling yourself if you think that matters now. You're already the fool. Ps. I really enjoy your lack of original thoughts too. Have I brought this up? I think I have. Bravo. I call you an echo with no capacity for individual thought, and you post a quote. Seriously, classic.
*eats more popcorn*
Dank memes bro. You really convinced me. /s
edit on 19-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What I don't get is that with this one they should be able to narrow down who the leaker is.

Unless Trump is running around shooting off at the mouth telling everyone in sight what he said to the Russians....

"Trump:

"I just told the russkies how I fired that nut job Comey "

Or the Russians might have leaked this in order to foster this Trump fiasco.

Its in their interest to have this madness going on day after day.

Something is going on very very strange...
Like maybe Trump is leaking himself

edit on 19-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: FuggleHop

So what? Its not a crime to end and investigation.

Yes it is in fact it's an impeachable offense.

So what are we waiting for? Let's get it done!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

the Globalists.

Are those the shape shifting alien type?

You don't realize that Russia is still a third world economy because of crooked gangster billionaires like Putin & his oligarch buddies.

So you want to support another crooked wannabe billionaire to fleece the country for what he can all in the name of defeating "the Globalist"?

How does supporting international criminals help America exactly?

K~

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Indigo5

The White House document that contained Mr. Trump’s comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting.
Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.
The convoluted spin they'll have to put on this will make you dizzy listening to their ditzy excuses.

As aggravating as this has been there are some moments of shear levity to be had.

K~

I'm not really having fun anymore. It's impossible to even find an opponent worthy of debate. I check in and check right back out again I just can't believe the ignorance.
This report is all over the tv for a couple of hours already and the white house has had plenty of time to dispute it but has not. Oh they might as well know a white house official is a person of interest in the Russia probe too. Another headline they can deny.
www.businessinsider.com...

www.reuters.com...

The fudging headline of the day.

Can you say obstruction of justice?

Sorry bout that
not about you...
edit on 5192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I don't know, but I asked myself that same question when we were looking to get in bed with Cuba and Iran.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

i'm with you, really curious who the leakers are.

in another forum they're saying jared Kushner.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Let's say it is true, so what? .

This is now playbook Trumpism on ATS..

First 5 pages screaming it never happened..

Last 5 pages screaming OK he said it..and he should have said it a month ago!! Perfectly legit!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sorry bout that not about you...

LOL
Don't sweat it, these people have me chewing nails too with their pathetic BS.

Which is why you have to find brevity where you can, laugh at them, it's the only response they deserve.
Here's Trevor discussing FAUX SNOOZE & their pathetic attempts at convolution.
Relax & enjoy!

K~

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What I don't get is that with this one they should be able to narrow down who the leaker is.

Unless Trump is running around shooting off at the mouth telling everyone in sight what he said to the Russians....

They document these meetings for official purposes.

What was read to the NYTs is part of the OFFICIAL RECORD of the meeting Trump had.

They either had tapes recording or they had someone taking notes..

My guess is tapes were rolling for transcripts.

Either way the official summary for Intelligence Files/Diplomatic review include what trump said.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

1) Comey is a nut job.

2) This fake Russian witch hunt was and is affecting international diplomacy/relations and the ability to get deals done.

No, he's not. And to say it is affecting international relations is the source of the firing. He threw the Head of the FBI, and American patriot, under the bus, to keep Russia from being "uncomfortable"?

You can't make up this stuff.

An American patriot? Holy sh1it, you can't be serious?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join