It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World for Whites only? Even in the 21 century.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Throughout the 1700-2000 we have seen the whites draft policies that thward the progress of the other races.

Is the trend going to continue even in the 21 century.

Here are some immigrant nation who are still following a white first rule.

Australia- After the WWII , australia opened the doors for immigration for the Europeans. Even the Germans were wellcomed but people from other countries from CommonWealth(former countries from British empire) were not.

This trend is still going on in Australia , They have mellowed a bit as Australia is now depends on Asian countries for trade . they allow a few asians to settel now and then.

USA- After the TIME's report giving the future demographic pattern of USA stating a large proportion of the population in 2050 gona be Hispanic , there has been a large debates as how to stop this trend.
Don't the MEXICAN deserve the chance to make their lifes better, after all its their continent too.

Europe- It's certain that the population in europe will drop significantly in the comming years. But they will not take any african to their ranks.

The same Brits who campain for the whites in Zimbabwe will not take any desperate african . They are kept in issolation wards, i will call them jail.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The U.S. wanting to stop illegal immigration is not racism. Mexico should make life in Mexico better for their citizens rather than trying to export their problem to the U.S.!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The U.S. wanting to stop illegal immigration is not racism. Mexico should make life in Mexico better for their citizens rather than trying to export their problem to the U.S.!

But the European are wellcomed any time, does having different Visa rules for different countries not mount to racism.

I don't want to point finger to any particular country. Do u want to be confined in the prision u call USA or Canada , Britain , Angola or whatever.
Don't u think its the biggest hardle in ur path to a better future.

The world will be a lot better palce without boundries

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JADESTONE
This trend is still going on in Australia , They have mellowed a bit as Australia is now depends on Asian countries for trade. They allow a few asians to settel now and then.

"Now and then". Your level of ignorance matches even the most backward of red-necks. Australian immigration laws do not discriminate on the basis of race, instead all immigrants must meet strict financial requirements, and work in a profession considered 'skilled'.

Your rant against Europeans is pathetic to say the least.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
We don't care if you mexican, but if you are mexican and here illegally, you are committing a crime. If you are zimbabwain(sp?) and here legally, no problem. We have problems with the fact over 5million illegals from Mexico and growing. What would Russia do if China sent 5million+ of their people in Russia? WAR! If Germany sent 5million+ Germans into France? Well, did it again for the third time? WAR! But America? "Bad America, how dare you deport criminals, bad, don't make me get the newspaper because you are trying to stop an invasion of millions of people."

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
First of all your commentary about "Whites only," is well taken but not in contemporary history. Mexicans cross the border in millions because their country is run by oligarchs, who revel in creating poverty to bolster their "pride," or some other such reason. Looking down on people is some sport for these people whose language of spanish includes two versions of the word "you," one for courteous attention by class "usted," and "tu." Those divisions are part of the unconscious problem. When Mexicans come to the United States, this distinction is erased by a quality of mind, even if they do not want to learn english. People think of themselves here as "middle class," no matter what their work is.

While that is a great thing, it does nothing for that quality of mind for the people who live in Mexico. They still have problems and export their problems. It is rigorous that by some dilution of the idea of bettering yourself in the numbers of people who do not know their rights. But people find plenty of responsibility at low wages. One could consider the problem is class warfare is happening from the upper classes who disarm the middle class by blaming them, and while divesting the middle class through kleptocratic trends such as Enron. Your wages are going down while illegal immigrants obtain more rights than you do! That is a fact and it is documented, so Google this idea from tax advantages and a good survey of who is doing business in the southwest for example.

Far from advantages for "white people," other than highly wealthy people who can be any color for that matter, we are witnessing a matter of upset values. The apple cart is getting turned over, and saying you have to crack a few eggs to make an omlet is a poor excuse. From outsourcing overseas to overlooking laws on the books the top leadership in this country promotes these problems as solutions for the wealthy.

We also witness trivial matters of law pulling people into disadvantages of the"system." Further downgraded opportunities for everyone is the picture, with few exceptions those being the huge corporation, and their inexpensive labor from illegal immigration. Now if that is your idea of a "whites only,' world take a good look at the real documented statistics and double check everything. It is not necessarily so what you are saying. In fact we are in the middle of a deliberate Balkanization of this country, destroying its unique national identity, and if that culture is "white," by language and custom, most all people still benefit from it. When there is adequate assimilation, a "melting pot," not a "salad bowl," then the overall economics of it is much the better. That is my argument.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
JADESTONE, your ignorance is stunning. No immigration policy of the U.S. or other Western country I know of uses race as a basis for allowing or denying immigration.

I think you'll find less support for your radical views as you broaden your attacks on America to attacks on entire Western civilization.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Nope.Never heard of immigration policy depending on race.

If such countries does have that kind of policy,the government is truly a racist one.Anyways,your topic says "world for white only?",I sincerely believe this is not happening.The myth that whites are superior died out a long time ago when Japan defeated USSR(now Russia) in WW2.Japan was the first Asian country to do so.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volksgeist

This trend is still going on in Australia , They have mellowed a bit as Australia is now depends on Asian countries for trade. They allow a few asians to settel now and then.

"Now and then". Your level of ignorance matches even the most backward of red-necks. Australian immigration laws do not discriminate on the basis of race, instead all immigrants must meet strict financial requirements, and work in a profession considered 'skilled'.

U will have to look into the history of Australia to understand what I am talking about. Like in the past they had wellcomed europeans they should wellcome asians.

Never I said Westerner are racist , They are the most broadminded people,
All i said , Western countries should relook into their policies regarding immigration.

When 3 billion people are living in degraded condition i think it is insensetive to like in a coccon comfort zone.

As for Europe , when majority of french and german are opposing the inclusion on turkey into the EU fearing 50 million turks will ruin their lives, what am I to make sense of it.

They want to be in a comfort Zone not caring for the wellfare of other just because of religion.

When Nation boundries break I will be the Happiest person in the world.I just cann't wait for it.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yeah.That'll be great.NO boundaries in every nation and NO immigration policies and NO border among countries.

We would all have a new country name called "Earth"(sound familiar?) and we would all be recognize as Earthlings and not Americans,Russians or chinese etc anymore.

However,for every victory there is consequences and effects.For example,if everyone wanted to live in the maldives and everyone migrate there,wouldn't there be a shortage of space/land.Thus,conflict over space will occur and once again the fight for territory would then again happen.SO,better leave it the way it is.

Communism seemed like a divine and idealistic idea but what happens when it is implemented?Chaos.Bad idea

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volksgeist

U will have to look into the history of Australia to understand what I am talking about. Like in the past they had wellcomed europeans they should wellcome asians.

Here's a lesson in Australian history for you..... Pre-WWII only Britons and the Irish were allowed immigration (with very few exceptions) to Australia. Then with the carnage in Europe post-WWII Europeans were allowed to emigrate to Australia on the premise that they would work according to government allocated (largely chosen due to the immigrants skills) a job for two years, or more. The newly arrived European was placed in housing set aside for the newly arrived, usually well away from major cities. They had to learn basic English. The inhabitants of Australia were then subjected to a propaganda campaign to allay fears of cultural destruction and a fundamental shift in national character.

So, perhaps now you can see that "fellow white" Europeans were not held to lower standards in Australia, or any more welcomed, than Asians today.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Volksgeist]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Why don't you go and research the topic before you pop off at the mouth, Jadestone? See what the ratio of Europeans to non-Europeans is in reference to immigration to the U.S. is, huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Maybe there is reason for americans to be concerned about the downfall in the population of whites declining like has been. I mean think about it, the whites have been the dominating force for a long time!! There's quite a few axes to grind in some people's eyes. And, well, history kind of shows us that when the powers fall, bad things happen to those who held power. Like economic hardships, enslavement, ect. It would be nice if just once the the world could begin anew without carrying over the resentments, and biases. But, unfortunately, they ones who gain control usually go about doing the same thing that the debased power did to them. Self-preservation is a pretty strong motivator.
As for the idea that we should allow open borders, or others to come into our country with the effect of dragging our wages down to non-livable wages, and then feed and shelter them and provide them medical care. Again, self preservation is a pretty strong motivator. We have to have many more people holding our own and making enough money to be contributing to the government expenses, for us to have a government. It can't be paying everyone's way, and still have much left over. We need a tax base!
And, well, as far as allowing non-citizens to vote, I'm sorry, but I checked the constitution, we can't deny citizens the right to vote, is says nothing about non-citizens. I tend to agree with that idea. What, Bin Laden should be able to send 500,000 al quada members across the border to help his choice of the next president get elected. Germany had people sneaking into our country a little before and during WW2, and well, we did hunt them down! What, we should have just allowed as many as they could send, and let them participant in our elections? He could have sent over half the german population, with intructions for them to vote for the guy that he knew would stay out of the war...and we'd all be speaking german, if our ancestors were allowed to live...

I nave nothing against the mexican people, have friends that go over on a regular basis to build houses and churches in mexico. I've seen pictures of houses with no roofs, and other potrayals of the conditions of life that were present in the 80's, but right now, the US is at war, we need todo more to protect our borders. Not open them up wide!

And, well, I don't like the idea of importing from other countries with the intention of exploiting them either. We have alot of people looking for work as it is. Businesses are either unwilling or unable to provide a wage that is even close to what we can live on. Instead of the government addressing some of the issues that causes this problem, they have decided it is easier to just train us all to mythical jobs that pay higher wages. And, well, they still want the product or service that these jobs still provides, so they still want the employees, but it must be better in their eyes that it isn't an american that goes without the necessities, since we are guarenteed our right to vote!! If I was a mexican, I think I would be a bit offended.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Europe- It's certain that the population in europe will drop significantly in the comming years. But they will not take any african to their ranks.

The same Brits who campain for the whites in Zimbabwe will not take any desperate african . They are kept in issolation wards, i will call them jail.

Sorry to say this, but your talking S***. Had you ever travelled to any European countrys like France, or England, you would have discovered there are hundreds of thousands of Africans over here, there are so many Asylum seekers and immigrants in Europe, to be perfectly honest they recieve a fairly decent welcome. To answer your stupid isolation ward comment, my next door neighboor moved over here from Zimbabwe and has a nicer house than I do. I take it you havent ever been to London or Birmingham before? Lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This trend is still going on in Australia , They have mellowed a bit as Australia is now depends on Asian countries for trade . they allow a few asians to settel now and then.

The White Australia Policy, an unofficial name for the 'racist' policies of the immigration department were put to a stop in the 70s by Gough Whitlam and the Labor government I believe. Today Australia is very multicultural, there's asians everywhere in Sydney!

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

USA- After the TIME's report giving the future demographic pattern of USA stating a large proportion of the population in 2050 gona be Hispanic , there has been a large debates as how to stop this trend. Don't the MEXICAN deserve the chance to make their lifes better, after all its their continent too.

What they are doing is ILLEGAL!!!!

They come over here to get free money.

And NO, MEXICANS DO NOT DESERVE THE RIGHT TO JUST FLOOD OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY LIVE ON THE SAME CONTINENT!!!!!

That is absolutely absurd! they need to make their lives better in THEIR country!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ya my parents had a helluva time getting here from Europe. Were evan cought trying to escape from communism and thrown in jail, but still came here legally. Good thing its not communist anymore. Stupid Soviet Union and satellite nations

As for Europe , when majority of french and german are opposing the inclusion on turkey into the EU fearing 50 million turks will ruin their lives, what am I to make sense of it.

Turkeys not evan in Europe. Nobody likes them. Infact I hate them.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Croat, can you expand a bit on your story? Where did you get arrested?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Croat, can you expand a bit on your story? Where did you get arrested?

It wasnt me that got arrested. When my mom and grandmother tried to escape from yugoslavia( Glad its now gone forever). Back then it was pretty much a satellite nation for the soviet union. My Grandmother and mom were trying to leave on a boat to Italy but got cought and thrown in jail. They eventually got to Italy and 2 years later came to the U.S. legally.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ignorance at its best. You want to come to one of these countries you have mentioned and see the rights other ethnic groups get here. They receive more benefits and rights than the citizens. If this carries on for much longer, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of "white people" decided to take on their governments and have these PC policies changed, it is getting rediculous the amount of rights given to other ethnic groups. This is racism against the "white people" at its finest

The EU don't want Turkey in, because 1) they have very little to offer us in skills and would just flood the markets with very cheap labour, 2) we experience Turks already here taking all the benefits they can without contributing to society, 3) they aren't even apart of Europe and 4) the massive difference in culture.

Any way, when you grow up and do a little research in to the subject, you might just find that in fact, it is the "white people" being abused in this day and age. In the mean time, you can check out these other countries like Mexico and Africa you mention, and see what these people do to each other, never mind us "white people" - sort out your own race

[edit on 4/2/05 by NoobCommando]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join