It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaffetz Out Next Dominoe,Paul Ryan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So one down many to go.

Our next contestant a Randian scum wipe of epic proportion.

So a tape leaked, not gonna be the last perhaps.
Paul Ryan spooked by leaked audio on Trump’s ties to Putin — and fears more to follow
www.rawstory.com...

Rumor mill has it that there are tapes in existence of republican leadership(?) coordinating with commie intel to facilitate the hacks of the DNC.

Expect turtle boy McConnell to be caught up in this as well.

Never piss on the IC.

K~

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So one down many to go.

Paul Ryan spooked by leaked audio on Trump’s ties to Putin — and fears more to follow
www.rawstory.com...

Rumor mill has it that there are tapes in existence of republican leadership(?) coordinating with commie intel to facilitate the hacks of the DNC.

Never piss on the IC.

K~
Did you even read the article you sourced from? It says right in it that this is a joke.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek
Ah, the good ol' rumor mill.

I'll believe it when I see it, but if it results in some of these folks leaving, let's keep our fingers crossed (and that tapes exist on both sides of the aisle that will cause this).

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Even Don Quichote could win against that rumour mill. Seriously are you that desperate OP?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That article says nothing that supports the allogations. Whomever wrote it is a moron, anyone who reads these things a lot can see they are making people believe there is more to it than there is. I can't believe the Washington post has editors who can publish that stuff. It is well written, if they take the post to court, they can show how it does not really say what most people would tend to believe it does. So they are home free in printing this, it says nothing yet makes people believe it does.

Can't the media actually report the truth anymore, have they sold their souls to the great deceiver? I used to think Fox was bad before, I guess I did not realize what bad really was. I told most people watching fox before not to watch fox, now I have to tell the old people not to watch any national news at all, it is all crap.

If congress or the white house come out and say something, the news twists it into a conspiracy or says they are saying the opposite. Are people insane? Why don't the people in this country demand the truth from the media sources, then we can start going after the government to start telling the truth.

One good thing is going to come of this. The media is spewing so much obvious crap that our government might see that lying and twisting things is not the right direction to go in. Maybe someday our government will start telling us the truth, I particularly want the FDA, CDC, and USDA to start telling us the truth.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
Spare the obvious BS, Ryan & Co tried to deny the exchange, then when confronted with the tapes suddenly "oh we were just joking".

K~

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think it's safe to say "more will follow".

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping for some type of evidence that implicates McConnell, Bannon, and Jeff Sessions that results in them being booted from government.

I don't have my hopes up though.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think it's safe to say "more will follow".

That's what I hear.

So far there are three Grand Juries impaneled 1-NY 2-Virginia & subpoenas have been issued to multiple (parties).

All these stinking republican grifters thought it was Christmas come early when they pushed through that vile Citizens United, looks like their greedy chickens are coming home to roost.

K~

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Another great article from RawSewage totally mis-interpreted and twisted by the Left Wing.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It'd be no great loss if Paul Ryan's political career were to come to an end.

What would be bad if it was to end because of this McCarthyist lie based on nothing but hate.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Getting rid of Paul Ryan and McConnell would be wonderful wouldn't it?

We can dream.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Getting rid of Paul Ryan and McConnell would be wonderful wouldn't it?

We can dream.

It would be, but not if it's done through lies.

I'd like them to go down honestly, not through what is for all practical intents and purposes the latest McCarthyite Red Scare so far.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So one down many to go.

www.rawstory.com...

Never piss on the IC.

K~

Maybe the MudPit can keep this piece of trash journalism afloat. $h!t does usually rise to the top.

F#ing rumor mill now replaces journalism.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The only lies are the ones you're swallowing & regurgitating.

Like your VP weirdo Pence who calls his wife "mommy" (eeew creepy), he's another who repeats lies, like the one where he claimed he had no knowledge of Flynn's issues.

Though he was the leader of the transition team & was warned in writing by Rep. Elijah Cummings in November about Flynn he still holds to the lie that "I wasn't informed".
So either he's lying or ignorantly incompetent.
twitter.com...

K~
edit on 19-5-2017 by aethertek because: delete dupe

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another great article from RawSewage totally mis-interpreted and twisted by the Left Wing.

Should we expect anything less nowadays? There's millions of people completely void of common sense and critical thinking that buys this rubbish hook, line and sinker as fast as it comes out. Sadly, many of them have somehow also learned how to type in the letters ATS on their keys.

new topics

top topics

join