It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC: This Latest Trump-Russia Leak Smells Like a Coup Attempt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We like to over reward high achievers in this thread.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: burntheships

Man all you conservatives prove on a regular basis that you only paid lip service to the 1st Amendment, but you really want to suppress the free press and institute state run, pro-government media.

um no...we would like MSM to be honest always and report verified facts...not constant rumor and innuendo...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here's a little food for thought:

The Democrats went out and focus-grouped and poll tested the idea of impeachment.

Now all of a sudden, three of the most prominent Democrat voices are calling for restraint in the impeachment talk.

What does that tell everyone?

I'd like it to tell me even the Left leaning Democrat base realizes how ridiculous the idea is...unfortunately the history of Democratic leadership gives me no warm fuzzies they know how to read polls or focus groups...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1
well if we have to manually protect the rightfully elect chief of state from conspirators. didn't someone once say that freedom or was it liberty sometimes has to be replenished with the blood of patriots and or tyrants?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: knoxie
hysterical! the republicans impeach a president for lying about a blow job.

democrats are concerned about possible collusion and cover-up in the white house - THE HORROR!

Even better...
The Blowjob President sold US technology to the Chinese for campaign money.

And NO ONE was concerned, Democrat or Republican.

Well that's because our economy would crash without an increasingly productive slave labor force, but that's the subject for another thread.

Interesting you mention the economy... it's an important story being ignored by the media because it shows progress and gives hope to Americans. That must be buried at all costs.

edit on 20/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

That and they floated an impeachment poll and found out Americans are sick of this crap and don't buy into the lies!

48% want him impeached and seeing how his poll numbers just keep on dropping that number wanting him out will just keep going up.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I wonder when people are going to wake up and realized that Obama was the worst president we ever had in his last 4 years in power, when he gave the finger to the people and decided to accommodate anybody else of the American voters.

Because when it comes to history some people just know more facts than you obviously do. So a dropping deficit and job growth was bad for America? The only people Obama gave the finger to was the white elitist aholes who couldn't handle a black man in the White House.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Trolls... I suspect there are Clinton paid trolls here
and paid opinions in this thread.

You're not alone in that.

But yeah, its blatantly obvious that the mainstream media has an agenda to defeat this president and is perfectly willing lie in order to further that agenda. A 'coup attempt' might be the wrong phrase, but its not that far off from the truth. The media has always played sides, much more often than not in favor of Democrat candidates and liberal policies, but I've never seen anything like the coordinated attacks based on falsehoods and pure hatred from the mainstream media as we're seeing now. Likewise, I think they realize that their reputations are on the line as never before and that they're so deep in this that if Trump is exonerated, especially in the court of public opinion, that the MSM is finished, and so, they're willing to do absolutely whatever it takes to ensure that doesn't happen.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: marg6043

I wonder when people are going to wake up and realized that Obama was the worst president we ever had in his last 4 years in power, when he gave the finger to the people and decided to accommodate anybody else of the American voters.

Because when it comes to history some people just know more facts than you obviously do. So a dropping deficit and job growth was bad for America? The only people Obama gave the finger to was the white elitist aholes who couldn't handle a black man in the White House.

not sure about u but it seemed more like a full on assualt on the middle class and an effort to push them into the low income. my mother is the main book keeper for a large grocery chain in my state and she is disgusted by what they have had to do to the workers since the ACA was enacted. there is no longer one person who gets full time work outside the main office. the definition for full time worker was even changed. i believe its now 36 hour instead of 40. they will no longer let anyone get over 36 hours in a week and have cut back in all areas so people are doing 2 jobs and have to get it done in less time. all of these people would be considered on the low end of middle class in a 2 income family. they have a very diversified workforce aswell.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Would you like to present the criteria for impeachment?

Last I checked it can t be done on the whim of the people....

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I'm looking at the media like an iceberg. What we can see of them, they
have been completely dishonest, conniving.
Inciting fear into the live of people to the point
of creating a frenzy. What lies below the surface?

Ghastly. They have lost all objectivity.

I seriously wonder, and doubt that they are about ratings....
Their conglomerate owners are being well funded by the
likes of Soros. This is a full on assault upon the choice of the
American people and the Democracy of the country.

edit on 20-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Man if Hillary fired someone that was investigating her would all you ostriches be singing a different tune. The reasons we all fight is the double standards you have.

Let's pretend for a moment she won. Let's pretend for the moment the email investigation was still going. Let's pretend she fired Comey after what he did in the election and investigating her. Let's pretend she is as dumb as Trump and says he same things he does that conflict.

You saying you would be defending her?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga
The list of Democrats that called for Comeys firing
Is long, and the names well known.

In fact, 8 put of 10 top D's called for him
to be fired, or resign.

The President can fire at his choosing.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Deflection. That isn't the question. Had he fired him when he took office this is a non issue. Stop deflecting and answer the question. Your hair would be on fire if it was Hillary, and the difference between you and I is so would mine.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Your first post was deflection.
Hillary lost, so to ask what would happen if she had
won is a hypothetical.

edit on 20-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No it isn't, it is pointing out the double standards of the right.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is not president,
Asking what she could do if she was is an argument in futility.

Pointing out the the ridiculousness of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join