It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a total lack of acknowledgement of any thought other than that which the angry mob insists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: User1138
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That is because you are a happy jumpsuit wearing cog in the machine. Welcome to the machine.

It's a good Pink Floyd song, but you are just throwing cliches at me. I'm not going to believe you based on cliches.

The poster himself said he's just "joking around."

Based on their replies, they seem drunk/high because it makes absolutely no sense.

Something about killing liberals and the media DayZ style in a mall, as well as itching for some sort of event?

Not sure what I just read.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I think what he refers to as "winning" is almost 7 months of of liberals going complete rtard about the democratic process that choose a candidate different from theirs.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's become a form of comedy for me. I want to see how much he contradicts himself and makes himself look like a hypocrite before he realizes whats up and stops posting.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

So how is that "winning" been working out for you? Trump's entire agenda has been tied up in the courts or stalled in Congress. Instead we focus on controversy after controversy, some of which are of Trump's own making because he can't shut his stupid face up.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

years of fighting in that domain by the left has given us no other option, this is why we are winning.

Is that what you call this low brow thread then? "Winning"?

I'd call it whining

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

well you got me on healthcare ill admit it, but that was donein your country when it was feasable in the industry. The swamp people lobbyist prevented that here. Which is why we must #draintheswamp. Oh and don't defend your justice system when you arrest/fine men for catcalling in the street or asking for phone numbers.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: User1138

I don't want to kill all libs just the deepstate...

Your name probably just went on a list.

You sound like a nutter by the way. Just thought I'd let you know.

The deep state is a new buzzword that people latch to and know nothing about.

The Trilateral Commission, people such as Zbignew Brezenski/Rockefellers/Rothchilds, privatized banking cartels and fractional reserve banking (Janet Yeller), Skull & Bonea and other elite secret societies, yeah - I absolutely believe there is a power structure that exists behind the scenes but to simplify it to the "deep state," is a gross misinterpretation.

OP seems to either be wilfully simplifying this or is contempt in what their own opening post says... which is ironic, to say the least.

Kind of topic - but notice how ATS hasnt had any "ask me anythings," in quite awhile?

I wonder why.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I think what he refers to as "winning" is almost 7 months of of liberals going complete rtard about the democratic process that choose a candidate different from theirs.

This has nothing to do with the topic, but always have to pull some partisan drive-by's for brownie points.

You clowns need to grow up and stop blaming the liberals. After show-boating about republican controlled everything... still blaming Obama/Hillary/the Democrats.

You guys also whined about the "elections being rigged against Trump," but now you're whining about a democratic election process.

The logic of a Trump supporter is about as stern as a wet carrot.

(post by User1138 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Honestly...

I feel like we are engaging the sock puppet of a drunk veteran member who knew better than to post this under their regular name...

I agree with you too.

link   

Get out shillZ!!! no one likes you!

Oh, there it is.

"You don't agree with me, you're a paid shill!"

You do realize that's against T&C? I expect this thread to be closed.

link   
a reply to: User1138

Yes but surely you can debate something with out name calling. There are many Conservative or right leaning people on here who argue in a civil and logical way.
Going the low road of using insults does not reflect well on your first thread.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Trump has done nothing wrong.

The liberal controlled media and their useful idiots are the ones that have tied up the courts and stalled congress.

I can only imagine if anyone tried to do that to Obongo.

Cries of "raycism" would be deafening.

But Trump is free to attack and smear because he is a member of the most discriminated against segment of population in today's world, White males.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Retarded flailing can only get you so far, the investigation will turn up nothing. Just like the appeal to the electoral college.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Seems like you always like to assume that people are Republican or Conservative if they defend Trump in any way.

Get a clue.

I am an independent, who get this, voted for Obongo once!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Oh, yeah that knife in your back isn't there at all LMAO

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

most discriminated against segment of population in today's world, White males.

Thanks for the hearty laugh.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

They must burn too!

link   

a reply to: grainofsand

well you got me on healthcare ill admit it, but that was donein your country when it was feasable in the industry. The swamp people lobbyist prevented that here. Which is why we must #draintheswamp. Oh and don't defend your justice system when you arrest/fine men for catcalling in the street or asking for phone numbers.

Lol, at least I can cross the street wherever I personally deem safe without breaking any laws.
I can get caught with all illegal drugs and get a caution with no arrest so long as it falls within 'personal' amounts.
I can argue calmly with a cop who generally has only an extendable baton and professionally trained with a university degree.
I can walk the streets and one of the least scary things to happen to me is getting arrested.

Yeah, I prefer the illusion of freedom here for sure.

link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Seems like you always like to assume that people are Republican or Conservative if they defend Trump in any way.

Get a clue.

I am an independent, who get this, voted for Obongo once!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and how did voting for Obama turn out for you?

"BUT DIS TIME, ITZ GUN BE DIFFURENT!!!1!1!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join