It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a total lack of acknowledgement of any thought other than that which the angry mob insists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: User1138

Which angry mob are you referring to, the winners or the losers?

I'm still not 100% on this, but I think the OP is a Trump supporter and this is another "blindly attack liberals" thread.

And here we go, lol liberals at this point to be completely honest go through this thought process as far as I can tell: figure out the correct course of action... Then promote the opposite bucause it opresses 5 dudes somewhere. lol I know i'm oversimplifying it but that is what they teach in college marxism 101 isn't it?

So you are really killing any good points you made in your OP with this ridiculous strawman, AND you are painting yourself as exactly the type of person you are calling out in the OP. Generally when people write threads like this, they try to at least PRETEND to be non-partisan in their analysis so they don't look like huge hypocrites.

The big difference is that the left is a collective hive mind death cult, marching together toward the oblivion of western civilization, while the rest of us struggle to gain power because of in-fighing due to our inherent individualism. You can argue about shades of grey, in the mean time the west is crumbling... it has been for centuries, it is a byproduct of it's freedoms. I'm really trying my best here to extend olive branches but the left strategy is to knock me out with it a week later and burn my house down. Not saying the right doesn't do this but we are in an ideological war. One few want to even acknowledge.

Cool I'm part of a 'collective hive mind death cult'. Is there any secret handshakes I should know about our does our hive mind make that superfluous?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I'm sorry, but the stakes are just too high at this point look at what's going on in Washington. Center no longer exists, we are in an uphill battle to save the west, if you are not with us you are against us unfortunately. I hate it but it is true, people need to wake the hell up.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Um... What? Are you threatening me?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

see no discourse... waste of life

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL no... just plotting out the future events. War is not likely an option but while you split hairs the west crumbles. You defending/not attacking the constitutional abolishionists, are part of the problem the west faces is all.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I'm not buying your alarmism. Sorry bro. I don't buy based on fear and paranoia.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That is because you are a happy jumpsuit wearing cog in the machine. Welcome to the machine.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Which angry mob are you referring to, the winners or the losers?

The one that riots and beats people up, that one.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Most likely a false flag attack by either side, doesn't matter really, I'm sick of waiting around.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If this is simple public discourse can you imagine what these people would do if given total control? I'm thinking North Korea style re-education camps for one, we've already reached North Korea level propaganda, doesn't seem far off.

I'm going to guess that like 99.9999% of the world and 99.99999999% of ATS, myself included, you've had very little if any actual exposure to NK state-run media outside of the occasional blip in Western media covering an odd propaganda video with a mushroom cloud or two.

I'm sure it's quite bad though as state-run media typically is.

As for re-education camps, have you really been paying attention to who is saying what? There are some revealing comments in this thread from yesterday: TIME magazine doing sedition

There's a real gem on page 1 of this thread of mine. See if you can spot it.

That's just a couple out of the dozens of calls from Trump supporters to have members of the media and everyday people like me arrested and tried for sedition. I even beat you to the NK re-education reference:

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: allsee4eye

NO NO... CNN FIRST! They spoke repeatedly of Trump being assassinated. After CNN is brought to its knees, then TIME will face the Investigative panel.

The "investigative panel?" What should happen to the dissenters? Re-education camps surely? Perhaps three generations of hard labor?

Perhaps we should start by locking up all those seditious people who spoke ill of the last president or doesn't that count? We could start with one of the Twitter celebrity clowns!

Oh? No?

Good grief. The amount of unabashed authoritarian nuttery among some of you is really, deeply concerning.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Um... What? Are you threatening me?

Either that or being a little bit kinky.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Seems to me that you're just the right-wing nutter equivalent:

Most likely a false flag attack by either side, doesn't matter really, I'm sick of waiting around.

You're itchy for civil war because a few hundred millenials are battling it out with white nationalists every couple weeks on the West Coast? Nothing irrational about that at all.

Not that I'm particularly shocked, after all, we just went through 8 years of right-wing extremists talking about the need for a "revolution" because of Obama doing things they love about Trump, like signing EOs.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I was hoping this would be a thread about the anger and insanity of both sides.
Then I scrolled down and realized this is another partisan cheerleading thread.
Meh I should not be surprised this ATS after all.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You people are so out of frame, you deserve nothing from me or anyone with half a brain.
edit on 19-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I may be a little passionate but at least i'm not cheering for the destruction of the west.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sick of waiting around?
Are you saying you are impatient for civil war then?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

As far as i'm concerned it is day Z and we are in the last standing shopping mall. I don't want to kill all libs just the deepstate, maybe the media too (if they didn't already start to kill themselves off first)
edit on 19-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

As far as i'm concerned it is day Z and we are in the last standing shopping mall

You sound like a troubled young lady. You should seek some medical help for your anger issues.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You can't be that stupid to think i'm not being somewhat sarcastic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join