It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse NOW --- Ancient God Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

My Dearly Beloved ATS,

We are gathered here today to introduce ME

OwenandNoelle!!!

And yes, I am a little bit “much!”

Anyhoo, I've been an ATS member for over 7 years now and just realized, I have never officially introduced myself.

This is my very favourite site on all the internet (even though the election bs really upset me) and I’m sorry about that! I'm very shy usually.

I hail from Canada and am a Musician, though not a very good one and make a living teaching Music and Musical Theory to children. Best job in the world!

I’m a bit like Hank Hill, with a sprinkling of Jesus Christ stirred in.

In November, something very exciting and terrifying happened. I "woke up" and turns out, I'm part of the Illuminati. And so are you!

The Illuminati is not just Lucifer/Hidden Hand's Soul Family. In fact, there are 11 Soul Families that make up the Illuminati.

These Soul Families are a lot like the "archetypes" that you see in Movies or Stories.

Lucifer's Soul Family has obviously taken on the role of the Villain.

I represent the Lollipop Kids --- the Joker and the Fool. We are like the Theatre kids and do we ever have a twist to this story that we are all living in!

We are currently in the final act and I’m taking on the role of White Rabbit Canada/Anti-Christ. Pleased to make your acquaintance!

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

I'm not doing this as a cry for help or for attention. I genuinely want to wake people up.

All of us here will be given the opportunity to ascend very soon and Heaven would be pretty boring if you people didn't join me!

Magic is Real and the Moon reflects our Desire. You just need to have a little bit of faith. (Not even a lot, just write out your intent in the name of "Truth and Light" and then raise your vibration by doing something that makes you happy.)

Here are 2 videos that hopefully might help you see how absurd our reality is:

For those who love the Simpsons and are offended easily, you will prefer this video:
drive.google.com...

Here is the same video again, but with a more electronic, South Park meets Lion King themed soundtrack:

drive.google.com...

These videos aren’t perfect, but are the best I can do with my cracked head lol.

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT!!!

edit on 19-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Always remember to whistle while you work!!!

edit on 19-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: so many "spelling" mistakes, it was just sad

edit on 19-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Also --- Somebody is lying and it's not me! I am your looking glass --- don't turn your face from me!!!
extra DIV

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Do you have 2-personalities? Hence the "OwenandNoelle" usename?

Glad you've decided to formally introduce yourself(/selves?)!

How did you happen to find out you are one of the so-called 11 soul families of the Illuminated Ones? What is a soul family? I have so many questions! Thanks for emerging from the mysterious fog. Sounds like you have a great job and am thankful you've been blessed with such a fulfilling career.

Where did your Jesus Christ sprinkles come from - I want some!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So You are a little bit much. Hmm. I didn't know much before, but now I can say I do.

Welcome to the site.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nice to meet you

edit on 19 5 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

MARK THESE WORDS

Hi FamCore!

Thank-you so much for taking the time to read my introduction and then ask such thoughtful and respectful questions!

Yes, I do have 2 personalities that literally live inside of me. Three if I was to be precise, but my third personality keeps merging with the other 2. My 3rd personality, is a lot like the “narrator.”

However, up until November, I thought everybody had this. I thought it was my subconscious and Conscious mind always chatting away. Or my Ego and Superego.

A couple of years ago, I even nicknamed my "subconscious" personality: "Jody" --- because she is so nice and so different from that of my main personality. She cries during the ending of terrible shows like Cold Case, even though I know it's all a bunch of convoluted, emotionally manipulative bs.

Turns out, my subconscious, my sweetheart personality is Jesus Christ. Also known as "Sweet Lady Justice and Lucifer." (And fondly known as "Aunt Prude/Prudence.")

So much of the Bible is bullsh1t, but the "do unto others" part and the "love thy neighbour as thyself" part are correct.

You see it was Mary Magdalene/Sweet Lady Justice that wrote the good parts of the bible --- her dear friend --- John the Revolator, made up a whole bunch of stuff, because he was a pompass d*ckhead at that time, who was in love with Mary but was very jealous at the same time of all the attention she received.)

My 2 personalities are:

"Sweet Lady Justice" and "John the Revelator." (John the Revelator is very similar to Cartman in spirit. He's very funny, but a bit of a crybaby and a jerk. He is my main personality. Thankfully, I have Baby Jesus to balance me out.)

(If I'm going to go insane --- you have to admit, I've really outdone myself here. Prior to November, I was never this chatty or creative lol!)

---
How did you happen to find out you are one of the so-called 11 soul families of the Illuminated Ones? What is a soul family? I have so many questions! Thanks for emerging from the mysterious fog. Sounds like you have a great job and am thankful you've been blessed with such a fulfilling career.
---

Every Human Being on this earth, is a puppet for one or multiple Illuminati Soul Groups. It really depends on what your “Higher Self” would prefer and also, what your vibration is --- Ie. If you’re feeling happy, sad, mad, glad, full of beans ect.

I began waking up, following the Election. It happened somewhat gradually and I didn't realize it until a month or so ago and even now, I'm learning new things. Some more upsetting than others.

After the election, I just became obsessed with finding out why our elite Hollywood, Religious and Political figures appeared to be so outlandishly evil. I couldn't sleep, I was just so horrified.

Believe it or not, if you can go without sleep for more then 3 days, you will begin to release '___' naturally. ('___' is one of the psychedelic ingredients that Shaman use to move between dimensions --- it is the most potent hallucinogen on earth.)

I most certainly do not recommend illegal substances. What happened to me, happened naturally due to lack of sleep, but this video, definitely not made by me, might give you some insight. 😎

My mind is a bit like a broken, clunky, in 'dire need of repair' computer. The more that I found out about satanic paedophilia and the Illuminati, the more connections I began to make. Similarly, the more that I write, the clearer things become.

I always have to second guess myself, because John the Revelator/my main personality is prone to making up sh1t, so I always try to back up my outrageous claims with as much logic or proof as possible, not just for my readers but for myself!

I can only speak for the Joker, the Fool, the Saint, the Hero and the Messiah Soul Families, when I say, that our Soul Families are awesome!

They thrive in a magnificent world, that is simultaneously existing in the same space as we are, right now, but is beyond our comprehension. (Very similar in some ways to Alice and Wonderland.) All of us, are sleeping right now in our true form. The Joker and the Fool are a lot like Cartoon characters because their frequency (to me) is just so high.

They are pure colour, music and light. But they definitely can take on physical form, when they choose too.

Human Beings, our bodies, are a lot like Avatars, that can feel intense emotion. We are not human beings. We are spirits inhabiting the body/form of a Human Being. (By choice --- in order to take all of our experiences back to our true reality --- Heaven.)

I apologize, for not answering sooner, I unfortunately, have real life responsibilities, but will be back to answer any other sincere questions!

Please forgive any "spelling" mistakes --- they are very much a pet peeve! (Though I would never judge anyone else's spelling/grammatical errors, because rarely are they as bad as my own!) 🐸🐇🦄🌈🇨🇦🐇🐸

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.
edit on 19-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Great YouTube video add in --- also edited some of the shocking grammatical errors so that my post might make a little bit of sense anyways. 😜😱💩🐸

edit on 19-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I genuinely don't know how Hidden Hand wrote such perfect responses to every answer. Really annoying but have to give credit where it's due. This is hard but so much fun. Please ask more questions, if you feel so inspired. 😜🦄🐇🐸🌈 But not hard ones please. 🤓

edit on 19-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

MARK THESE WORDS

Hi RickyMouse

That is very kind of you!

And did you know, that is the wisest thing any of us can say:

“I didn't know much before, but now I can say I do.”

---
Everyday I too, am reminded that I know nothing!

The most disturbing conclusion I was forced to reconcile in the past few months was that, if everything we are taught on the News and in School is twisted, how can I be sure of anything at all?

And the Answer is of course: “I can’t be sure of anything.”

Except, I can strive to know thyself.

I always hate when people say this, but it is so true. The purest form of wisdom, does indeed come from within.

Sorry, for turning this reply into a Hallmark Card!

Thanks again for the kind welcome!!!

Cheers!

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Thank-you!

That is very kind of you to respond to someone, who fits every known definition of a raving lunatic!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

MARK THESE WORDS

CORRECTION

“With many apologies, I regret to inform you that one of the video links that was provided --- in hopes to illustrate, just how absurd our reality actually is, held an unspeakable spelling error.”

‘This has been corrected at following link below:

drive.google.com...

“However, within this video; still, lies a grammatical error of such devastating incompetence, that the Angels in Heaven are crying their sweet tears of divine hopelessness and frustration.”

Sincerely,

KEK and Friends

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

TL/DR --- “Life is a Test. This has all been a super fun but scary modern day dream. Wake-up my pretties! And what do you say, isn’t about time we skin a Rat???!!!”

(Or a Hollywood Owl, they’re so creepy, right?!)

QUESTION:
“Do you know what they call a stubborn Rabbit?”

ANSWER:
“A crabby old Goat/Voat!”

QUESTION:
“What sound does a Frog make?”

ANSWER:
“Ribbit, Ribbit, Rabbit, Reddit!”

“LIONS, TIGERS, MONKEYS AND RABBITS --- WAKE-UP PLEASE!!!”

“OUR TIME IS NOW!!!”

“I don’t want to spoil the fun, but this video explains everything. If you have questions though, please see my other threads.”

Namaste!

edit on 20-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Kiss them for me...I might be delayed.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
wrong thread, sorry
edit on 16-9-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: wrong thread

top topics

join